Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 am
User Image

Aella had gone for a walk...a walk to Venus' Temple that is, not that she would tell her Grandfather and Mother this as she was forbidden to go there without her mother at least, she didn't want her Aunt learning of what has happened, Lust learnt her Aunt wasn't going to be coming back to this Island, she was going to stay with the Gods and that was fine and all but still, a small part of her felt it was wrong to keep this from her even if she wouldn't be able to do anything about it, it was at least fair to keep her in the loop and besides, she wanted to see this Goddess Aunt of hers, she hadn't seen a Goddess before so she was curious as to what she would be like..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:47 am
User Image

A long tail flicked idly as a green furry figure rested on a tree branch, melded into the shadows. Three dark yet red eyes shut tight as the silhouette basked in his darkness, seemingly dead to the world save the twitching of his tail tip and a few slight rotations of his ears. And then the sound of steps echoed somewhere in the distance up ahead, drawing nearer to the figures position.

When it came close enough, a single red eye slide open slightly, locking target on the other. A smirk spread across it's lips, curling about thick fangs. Ah, a little birdie come to play. He could use a nice plump leg to nibble on right about now. Of course, he'd have to de-throne her of all those pesky feathers, but the meat would be succulent enough. Oh yes, he could almost taste it, the sweet delectable scent of her flesh wafted to his nose, causing him to flutter shut the one eye and breath in deeply in pleasure. A deep grumble danced around in the pit of this throat.

Slipping down from the branch, staying hidden within the shadows, he let loose a taunting rumbling growl like laugh. Unknown to her, a tongue rasped its way over his fangs. Claws clinked as if they were dinning tools, ready to slice and dice her. "Roasted.... or raw...." he asked aloud of her in a deep, gruff yet smooth voice, his tone commanding and serious, suggesting if she did not answer, there would be trouble. He waited idly in the shadows, bidding his time until making his move.

He was a Rak of very little manners.... he loved to play with his food before he ate it.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:13 am
Aella was lost in thought however, after the sound of a voice was heard she stopped and blinked "er...excuse me?" She asked, looking around to see who was speaking to her "please can you be a bit more clearer?" She asked, having not ever been asked such a thing before that she was rather new to it "and please, can you come out and show me who you are?" She also asked, not wanting to give into whatever it was that was out there, meaning she didn't want to come over hostile or cruel or anything, her mother taught her better to just assume some stranger is going to harm her, not all strangers were set out to harm another Pae regardless what the looked like or what they sounded like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 am
The cat like demon snorted, his tail tip twitching even more furiously now. "I said... roasted... or raw." he restated his question with more brute emphasis, three red eyes narrowed upon the figure. So many of the word please... what did she take him for? A well mannered fool who did everything to please his mommy? Please! No, no he would not come out so she could see him. She would see him soon enough, when he was ready for her too.

Until then, he expected an answer, and he expected it quickly. Her choice would be the deciding factor of her fate. His claws clinked again as he slipped from one shadow to the next, circling around her unseen so he could view her from all angles. She smelled delicious but her head seemed to be filled with air. Too much fluff and no brains. No matter, it wasn't like she'd have much time to twiddle her thumbs and think inside his stomach.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:43 am
"I don't understand your question, roasted or raw what?" She asked, she wasn't an air head or anything just that he wasn't exactly making himself clear "you are just not making yourself clear" she said, still wanting to play the benefit of the doubt card "i just wish to understand what you are getting at, that is all" she said, wondering if she should be a little skeptical about this body-less voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:52 pm
He grunted again, this time with a rather viscous snarl. "I believe I'm making myself perfectly clear! I want to know if you'd rather be roasted before I eat you... or shall I devour your flesh as I rip it from your body." he spat annoyingly, finally emerging from the shadows in irritation. His tail twitched widely, lashing the air behind him like a sword slicing through its enemies. "Pity how pretty you look but how empty that decorated head of yours seems to be." he said, drawing a hand up to run his tongue over long claws that could not be retracted. "Lucky for you, I don't expect my meals to be geniuses before I eat them." he laughed thickly, tauntingly.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:09 pm
Aella stopped and looked at the other as he moved out of the shadows and softly gasping she took a step back and stared at the creature "y...you are..." she said, a voice inside her head was telling her to flee and flee now, she shouldn't be around this creature, she didn't know why, besides the obvious question, but this guy wasn't not someone she should be messing around with but, her mother did tell her she should play nice. "Im sorry but I need to go..." she said, deciding to avoid the question and just at least stay polite towards him, not let him know she was scared of him, the least danger she puts herself in the better the out come was, at least that was what she hoped as she started to move on from the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:59 pm
K'nai chuckled deeply. "You reek of fear. Do you think I can't smell it on you? See it in your eyes..." he said gruffly and moved to block her path. He waggled a finger at her and made a tsk tsk tsk sound. He reached out to brush a claw across her bangs and move them from her deep purple eyes so he could see better. "Yes...." he grumbled in a strange sort of pleasure noise. "How I love to see the panic in my victim's eyes..." he exclaimed, almost calmly.

Suddenly he reached out with a growl to take a swipe at her wing, but only enough so to pluck a feather from it and then run it across his nose. "Smells..... lovely." he smirked, saliva dripping off his fangs. His tail slashed the air again, a thought crossing his mind as his three eyes focused on her with a smirk. "Why don't we play a little game... you and I." he proposed, stashing her feather behind his ear like some kind of ornament or kill trophy.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:30 pm
Aella was afraid, yes the creature can see it, smell it, whatever, but she wasn't one to just not fight back either, she wasn't a complete idiot to just stand around and let herself end up as some meal ticket so when he took a feather she swiped a clawed hand straight across his face, if it hit, she didn't know, she never actually was one to fight, Sparrow was always her protection...well, for the most part, she could protect herself if need be, clumsy protection that is, but she could put up a fight.

"No one has the right to touch another without their permission and no way in hell am I going to stand around and let you try and play me at some fools game!" She growled at him, flying up into a near by tree, she could easily fly away from this creature buuut she hadn't exactly taught herself height flying yet, she could get to maybe the top of a tall tree but any more and she was stuffed, she needed that safety 'net' of the branches to perch upon, open air flying for her, just yet, was a not something she was brave enough to try yet.

Aella flew past him from the branch and landed a little ways away and started to make a run for it, no way was she about to stand around and let this guy think of her as some sort of toy he can play with whilst he decides to eat her, she was not going to let him! Besides, she had to go see a Goodess and that meant arriving there in one piece, no half bloody because she lost a limb fighting him off, something told her that Lady Venus wouldn't like blood being dripped through her Temple.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 pm
K'nai's ears fell flat against his head as he gritted his teeth in anger. When her claws aimed for his head, he was forced to take an ill prepared step backwards. He narrowly missed getting his eyes raked but he felt the wind from her claws against his fur. A deep threatening growl rumbled in his chest. "I need no one's permission to do what I please!" he shouted at her, almost like a roar, as she flitted up into the trees.

He laughed. Her flimsy wings wouldn't save her, not if she went where he could outstep her... near the darkness. "That's right, run little filth. I was going to give you the initiative but this is much better..." he chuckled, letting her get a head start. Curious why she quit flying and resorted to running. He could have her in a blink of an eye that way. Maybe he would give her till three... One.

He stared at her fleeing figure. Those sassy tail feathers would make a nice table center piece.

Two..

He could mount her wings on the wall....

Three.

"Play time... Filth." he smirked.

He made a b-line for the shadows beneath the trees, melding into the darkness, zipping after her and catching up in a few shakes of her little feathered tail. "Miss me? he laughed as he lunged at her from the shadows, not aiming to land a blow just yet.

He was going to have some fun first.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:11 pm
Crap! She thought as she felt the wind of the blow very narrowly miss her, not one to stick around she looked for an opening, any opening, she never was...wait, quickly looking around she remembered a clearing in the woods, somewhere her mother took her when she was a child, it may not be a smart thing to do, going into woods where she was unprotected by the trees but if she and this male were going to end up fighting he needed to stop hiding in the shadows and she needed to stop trying to be a scared little girl when she should be past this stage, regardless how scared she was. "Oh come and get me big boy" she teased as she flew up into a tree, just a few branches up from the ground and started running/gliding across branches, heading toward the Forrest, hoping she still remembered where said clearing was, it had been a while since she and her mother had spent time there but it would be middle ground, if she was going to end up being this cats dinner she was going to go down fighting, regardless how clumsy that may be, she wasn't about to have her life ended, if it will be ended, without her putting up a good (albeit clumsy) fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:21 pm
The dark green Rak laughed as he landed from his spring on hands and feet somewhat like a large cat. "Oh what a little tease you are." he grinned, rasping a tongue over his claws before flicking his tail and taking off after her. So she wanted to play in the tree's did she? Two could play that game.

Darting for the next tree he scored his claws into the bark, almost digging himself up to the tops where he too could spring from branch to branch. He'd be nice this time and stay out of the shadows. What was the fun if there was no challenge for him? "You let me know when you get tired little Filth. I have a nice resting spot for you....." he shouted, dripping taunting sarcasm. "In the pit of my stomach!!"

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 pm
"Believe me, I can keep this up all day" she called, it was the only way she could keep away from her mother when she was child, her mother was afraid of heights and whilst she found it difficult to get up into the trees when she was a child but when she did she learnt how fun it was to run/jump between the branches before she learnt how to glide from one branch to the next, her mother couldn't get her and she was safe from any punishment she may want to give her. "I grew up hiding in trees from my mother, this game is a game I can play for hours so I hope you are up for a bit of boring fun" she called, gliding to a tree branch that was one in front of the one closest to her and landed on the branch before heading to the next branch.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:40 am
K'nai snorted and he spat as he landed on the next branch. "And here I was betting that your mom shoved you out of the nest for your failure to fly." he growled as he tensed his muscles and sprang from one branch to the next with near about as much ease as her. He could do this all day, that was the thrill of the hunt. Getting to play with your meal before enjoying it. Besides, if he got bored he could always keep her at it till darkness fell and created more shadows for her quicker demise.

"Go on then. Use those wings. That is what they were made for..... or is your head so empty, you failed to learn how to use them properly?" he shouted in mocking jab. Those would be the first to go when he caught her. She wasn't using them so why keep the worthless things attached to her back. She'd be better off using them to cover her dribbling mouth.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:41 am
Branch. Jump. Branch. Glide...oh how fun this was, seriously, she was a bird, this technically is her own home turf...at least it would have/might have been had she probably lived with her actual biological mother but she was still unsure who that actually was "my mother is not one of my kind, at least, my adoptive mother isn't, I along with several others like myself were handed out at a ball as eggs, we don't actually know who our biological parents are. My adoptive mother is a demi-god who can't fly, injury when she was a child made her get a...wait, why am I telling you this anyway? And why am I running?" She said as she stopped mid branch and glided down to the ground and backed away till she was in a small-ish clearing, sure there were trees still surrounding her on all sides and the gap wasn't that big, if anything, it would give them a bit of space to move around but it wasn't much but it would have to do.

Aella took a few deep breaths and then waited, she was going to end this now...or at least try to, she just had to shake this creature and get away and that, at least, would be its own victory "this is not about my mother, this is about you and me, we are going to end this now as I am sick to death of your voice, your atempt, and a sorry atempt at that, at eating me and no way in Hell am I going to just play around in the trees when there are things that I need to do today. I am already late to see my Great Aunt at the Temple and I would prefer it if we just got this over with" she talked the talk, that was the easy part, now to follow through with actions, she was a bad fighter but she also was some sort of bird like Pae with claws so she had to be able to use them for something so this would be a crash course in how to get your butt kicked, survive and even learn to maybe fight back.

"If you can't get down from the trees, let me know, I will be more then happy to help" she smirked a little at him, knowing these were fighting words but hey, it wasn't like he was playing nice.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff