Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What do you find most attractive? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 pm
So I was wondering what everyone finds attractive and unattractive physically and mentally.

Mentally: I find guys that have a sense of adventure exciting, someone willing to take risks, have a good time and enjoy life to the fullest. Someone who is honest, compassionate, and sincere. I hate liars, fake people, and arrogance more than I could every explain. Someone able to understand my opinions may be different and accepts them as I accept his. Humor is always good, and reliability is required. Someone I know I can trust, and trusts me. Stuff like that!

Physically: Someone in shape and healthy, doesn't have to be ripped or whatnot but healthy. Active, spontaneous, and unpredictable is good. Blue/gray eyes are SEXY! Someone with a nice butt so I can pinch/slap it. That's all for now lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:14 pm
Mentally: For both guys and girls, I like someone who's open, truthful, and accepting of differences. Someone who can allow themselves to depend on me and I should be to depend on them. Fun loving, patient. Unattractive: A major ego, a showoff, braggarts. Liars racists.
Physically: I like those of other ethnicity than my own (I'm Caucasian/White). Average build. Eyes of any color are very attractive to me if they sparkle and have depth to them. Unattractive: Big boobs or muscles. "Hung" guys.  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 pm
Well I like my guys just to be a nice person in general. sociable and just fun to be around. Blonde hair and mastery of the puppy eyes are my weak spot :l fortunately I found someone that pretty much fits my criterea razz what I will say is dont go looking for certain people. yes make friends and just throw yourself in the deep end blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:02 pm
Mentally: I want a smart girl. Just a girl who know what she's doing and sticks to it, I also want her to be kind, friendly, affectionate, caring and patient. I also want a girl that is a nerd and a video game geek, and if she doesn't like something that I do she won't say "I hate it" she'll say "I dislike it" believe or not that kinda thing hurts my feelings ;^^

Physically: I like pale girls, like really pale. The more pale she is the more attractive she is to me, but that doesn't mean I don't like tan girls. It's just that pale girls really get me. I like natural red heads and I also like girls with bright eye colors such as blue and hazel. Hair as short as Anne Hathaway's also fits my list, I have no idea why...I guess I just like girls with short hair. Long hair is also fine, I don't exactly know what I want in a body. Personality is mostly important to me ;^^  

Dark_Contortion

Mewling Fatcat

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:17 pm
Mentally/emotionally: I find independence attractive, since I can't handle clingy or needy. . A good sense of humour is hot, too, provided it's not too mean-spirited or catty.
Willful ignorance, a closed mind, and rudeness (especially to strangers) are really unattractive to me. So is dishonesty.

Physically: I really like brown eyes, or bright green ones. I'm not picky about hair colour, although most of my long-term partners have been brunette. Maybe it's subconscious? I'm not picky about body types, either, although I am not attracted to people who don't take care of themselves. I don't mean I just like gym bunnies or health nuts, I'm just put off by people who are sloth-like and subsist on junkfood. Being healthy is far more important than size to me.
Speaking of size, I'm not very tall, so I tend to gravitate more to those that are my height or taller, but I don't find shorter people unattractive.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:08 pm
Mentally: I love adventure in people. Almost child-like enthusiasm and excitement, but knows when to calmly and collectively think through tough situations. Sincerity, kindness, openness and acceptance. Doesn't question themselves and know who they are and what they want.

Physically: I'm not afraid to say that I'm attracted to physically fit men. Being someone that works in the health and fitness field, it's important to me that my partner wants to keep up with me. That doesn't mean being at the gym every day or night, or requires serious dieting, but initial sexual attraction for me, personally, is a toned body. I think my favorite combination of hair and eyes is blonde hair, brown eyes. I also tend to find mixed men/men of a different ethnicity than my own attractive.  

OceaNova

Beloved Lover

8,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Purple Robot Queen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:25 pm
Mentally: Intelligence, a sense of humor, a tendency not to get offended, and in the bedroom I'm kind of submissive so I like a man who will take charge.

Physically: I've got a foot fetish and I'm kind of into Viking-looking guys, but honestly looks have had very little impact on who I've dated in my life.

[Edit] I forgot there was an unattractive column. Mostly what I find unattractive is stupidity, self-righteousness, and arrogance.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Mentally/emotionally, I find honesty really attractive. People who use praise and compliments sparingly but sincerely, you know? Mischievousness is another one.

Physically, it varies.
I have a huuuge weakness for red-headed girls, but the pale-skin-dark-hair combination is also potentially really attractive. I love curvy girls (think Christina Hendricks emotion_kirakira ), but slim, petite girls can be equally attractive. I'm an absolute sucker for (properly done) unnatural hair colours, tattoos, and piercings. Think Suicide Girls.

For guys, there are kinda...types that I seem drawn to. There's the Matthew Gray Gubler type (skinny, lanky, amazing bone structure), and the Seth Rogen type. Especially like...Seth Rogen circa Freaks and Geeks. razz

PixiecuTT

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm
Mentally: I love someone who makes me feel safe, secure, and comfortable. Someone who makes me laugh and joins me in co-op video games [even if I have a bad, bad attitude when I'm loosing]. Maturity is a big deal for me.

Phys: I find dark hair, dark eyes, and tan skin attractive as all hell. I grew up in a primarily white and pale community, so natural brunettes were nil and good luck trying to find someone naturally tan. I don't care much for body types. I'm more of a mentality person and I love that person unconditionally.

Unattractive: Don't be a f*cking child when someone says no. It's a HUGE turn off for me.

Yup, I found my person who fits all of these. The immaturity portion of her can get on my nerves, but I can overlook that part of her and focus more on the good.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:39 pm
Mentally: I like someone who's very reliable and trustworthy, you can tell a secret to and they'd never tell a soul as long as you asked. They're supportive, but can also be very firm with decisions. Someone who's very perceptive, and can notice when something's wrong without you saying a word, and cares enough to listen. One who doesn't lie or doesn't lie often, and can also have a lot of fun in life. Usually smart or nerdy, but calm at the same, and can do as many ridiculous and crazy things in life as I want to do, too.

Physically: Between white to a dark tan skin color, good jawline, flatchested, usually fairly skinny, with curly and/or short hair.

Unattractive: A lot of muscle, big boobs, general stupidity, close-mindedness, arrogance, or if someone's unfair or too much hypocritical.  

Tanuki Suki

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

p00pm0nster

Beloved Streaker

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 am
Mentally: A guy who is intelligent, but doesn't shove it. I also like when a guy can speak is mind. It's important that somebody can express themselves around me. I enjoy a guy that is adventurous and who will get me to try new things. I also like guys who can just take the time to live in the moment, because that'd center me.

Physically: I like guys with nice hair and who have minimal or no facial hair. I also like brown or silvery eyes. I like tall guys a lot, but am okay with short if they're comfortable in their own skin. I also like guys who dress well. And I LOVE me a man with glasses wink

unattractive: assholes, ghetto, unkempt, too much cologne, egotistic, saggy pants, etc.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:16 pm
Mentally: Guys who are intelligent and know what the hell they're talking about. Guys who are passionate about something and work to pursue their dreams, but are also laid back and like to relax. Guys who are patient, but can be stern when necessary. Guys who are honest and can admit to and own their flaws.

Physically: I like bigger guys. Guys who take decent care of themselves but aren't extremely skinny and/or muscular. I like my guys tall and I totally dig on body hair. Also, lips are hot. Some guys' lips...are just...mmm. emotion_drool  

the tranny fairy

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:21 am
In regards to both categories: Gerard Butler.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:40 am
Mentally: Above all, I look for camaraderie. Someone who enjoys adventure, creating wonder in the seeming ordinary, and who has a wide palette of emotion. Someone who is honest, kind, and would rather focus on the betterment of their own lives than the nit-picking of others'. A person with a genuine sense of depth who is authentic and pure. One of the most important factors is not basing life around limitations, self-imposed or otherwise; someone who doesn't care about gender expression or duality.

Physically: I'm extremely picky and am rarely attracted to people on a physical level, so this section definitely takes a backseat to the above list. However, I appreciate good personal hygiene and someone who treats their body like the temple it is; someone conscious of the food and chemicals they put into their body.  

Kaiden Blake

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces