Submit

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:15 pm
((I know the name stinks I couldn't think of anything))

User ImageVictora flapped her wings and landed on a stone sitting on it. She wrapped her tail around her and let a breath cloud out towards the moon. She sighed as she made a small blue mouse with her illusion power. She watched it as it scurry around her then down the rock and into the grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:24 pm
Sheacka

User Image

Abraxas bounded energetically toward the clearning. His pink hue was a sight to see under sharp fangs and pointed horns. He'd been the butt of many of joke due to his coloring and his upbringing, but he was grown now and had ventured out on his own. Abraxas stopped suddenly when a tiny blue mouse scurried out in front of him. He nearly stepped on the thing, and cursed his genetic conscience for forcing him to stop. When he looked up, he spotted the female seated atop the rock.

"Hey there!" he called toward her. Abraxas had never met a fellow demon before.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora jumped a little when someone called out to her, but not so much to be noticed. She looked over at who had spoken before smiling uneasy. "Hi," she replied as the mouse scurried back to her before dissapering. Though she hadn't met many other demons before she was some what amused by his pink skin and blue ink like markings. The fox demon blinked a moment fluttering her wings slightly "My name is Victora," she added since he seemed friendly enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:01 pm
Sheacka

The pink demon walked toward the female, encouraged by her response. His mother had always warned him not to associate with others of his kind, but this girl seemed to be friendly. He was not expecting friendly, but he was expecting acceptance from other demons of Faetasia.

"Uhh...I'm Abraxas" he said slowly, "What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

It was a silly thing to ask, considering he was doing the same thing.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:32 am
Aoi Shinu

Victora smiled a little and looked up at the moon, "I came out to practice a little, I guess." She said as she held out a paw a blue butterfly formed in it and fluttered around her.

"And yourself?" she asked looking over at him with her teal eyes.

((If you want when she has kits I could put one aside for him later.... if Elven ever gets back on))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 am
Sheacka

((That's a thought! I may continue mate-hunting for him, but if he's still available when that happens, I would love to breed him into a family with good traits. It would work well for him plot-wise.))

Abraxas watched the butterfly flutter about, his face calm but somewhat confused.

"I was actually looking for other demons. My mother says I was blessed...or cursed...by the demi-god, Puck. I'm the only demon in my family, and they've tried very hard to keep me from meeting others like me. They've told me some horror stories about the evils of demons...but...you don't seem to fit their description at all!"  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 am
Aoi Shinu

Victora nodded, "Well most are, but like everyone else we are all different too," she said though she sounded a little sad by it. She looked up at the moon, "Though it's also hard to be hated for nothing as well, The ones stories are about give all demons a bad name. But there are some that don't care what you are. I prefer them." she said with a nod, "That's why I can't say I'm one side or the other. Not to mention I hate fighting." she said "Puck, the trickster made you the only demon in the family, I'm sorry you didn't have another demon around growing up." She added though more of an after thought.

((Just a thought, so I put it out there.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:00 pm
Sheacka

"Yeah...he could have made my brother like me...although..." Abraxas chuckled, "My poor mother had enough trouble with just one of us around!"

He shook his head with a grin, imagining what growing up would have been like, then shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess Puck knew what he was doing, though. I'm out in the world now, ready to learn what it really means to be a demon. My mother always said it was a curse...but this is the way the gods wanted it!"

Abraxas moved closer to the rock now, feeling much more at ease.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora closed her eyes the butterfly turning to mist before disapearing all together. She hugged her legs, "Being hated your by family is the worst thing." She said almost like she knew what it felt like. "So finding someone who doesn't care what you are is nice." She didn't know what he was doing but watched him. "But other times it's easier to be alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:01 pm
Sheacka

"Uh.." Abraxas stopped in his tracks, "That's true, I guess. Did you...want to be alone?"

It had only just occurred to him that he'd stumbled upon this girl while she was relaxing on her own. Perhaps he had disturbed her, or overstayed his welcome.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora shook her head, "If I had minded I could have flown off" She said unfolding then refolding her wings. Basickly say she didn't care if he stayed or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 pm
Sheacka

"Well...I guess that's true, too."

Abraxas hesitated a moment, and then continued his stride toward the rock. He plopped down on a patch of grass at the base of it and leaned back, placing his hands behind his head.

"That's a pretty cool trick you do, making those mice and butterflies appear. How'd you learn to do that?"  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:58 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora looked at him then at her paw, "I've always been able to do that, make illusions I mean, I didn't learn it." She said as she made a light blue rabbit, "Though I can't seem to get any other color then the light blue... So it's not really useful." She said with a small smile. "I can make bigger ones too, but they are attached more or less to me and move when I move." She then looked at him, "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 pm
Sheacka

"Well...I can do a couple of little things I use to play tricks on my family..."

Abraxas snapped his fingers, and the female's hair sparked and caught a small blaze. It fizzled out quickly though, since he wasn't trying to cause any alarm.

"But the thing I'm really good at is making people believe things when they aren't true. If I tell a lie, people just have to believe it."  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora's eyes went wide when her hair cot fire, if anything it scared her even if it was only on fire for a moment. She staired at him afraid before calming down a little, when she realized he wasn't trying to really hurt her. "If you lie all the time, how can anyone trust you?" she asked though now still trying to relax some more.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff