lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

Angel was waiting impatiently for her friend to show up. Right now she wanted to just go somewhere. She didn't want to be alone though, and that's what he was coming for. Angel had just left from the house of a guy she was seeing. 'Just another boy,' she thought to herself. There seemed to be many male figures in her life, and she wondered why only one of them was good.

iSexy_Goddess

Gah stupid Gaia not letting me pretty post  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image

lilbitetan

Maurice had gotten a call from Angel, she seemed upset again. He could almost be certain it was another guy involved. When would she stop fooling around and just settle down with a good guy. He was a good guy, why hadn't he found someone for him was a mystery for him, but why she could find many wrong guys amazed him even more.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:04 pm
iSexy_Goddess

The guy that she had been staying with laughed at the fact that she was friends with a good guy. Angel knew she wasn't done with that particular fling, but right now she could use a dose of good guy, however small it might be. She sighed and looked up at the clock. 'Why isn't he here?' She grumbled and started walking, knowing if she stayed, it was possible to lose her mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:27 pm

lilbitetan

Maurica had gone in a different road than the usual so instead of walking right up in front of her he came out of an alley behind her. Hearing her last comment he smirked and walked silently behind her for a while. She would probably try to punch him for teasing but she needed a laugh and maybe that'd make her smile at least.
After a couple steps he walked up to her side and took her hand "So, anything new today or are you just gonna chomp my head off as usual?" and chuckled waiting for her reaction. She was actually cute when she was mad he thought.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm
iSexy_Goddess
She sniffed the air, realizing something had changed. Then Angel squealed an pulled her hand away. "Maurice!" She punched him in the arm. Laughing, she took his hand again. "I knew you were there, by the way," she confirmed and shook her hair out of her eyes. Angel glanced at him sideways, taking note of the cute clover on his cheek, wondering how it got there. "I'm fine." She scoffed. "And chomping your head off would be gross, I'm not a cannibal." Angel smiled. "Just needed some good boy," she teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:52 pm

lilbitetan

"Of course you did!" he said laughing "And the cute surprised squeal was only to humor me." he teased her as they walked. AT her comment on his being good he chuckled and shook his head a little "Well if you want I could try and be mean too" he joked and winked at her "So, what can this goodie two shoes do for you, Angel?" he asked. He always found it funny how she was named Angel but was nothing short of a charming little devil.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:59 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Angel glared at him and whacked his arm. "I did know you were there," she insisted, grumbling. Then she tugged on his arm and bit her lip to keep from laughing. 'You- Mean." She couldn't hold it in anymore and she dropped to her knees, burying her head in her head as she laughed. Angel looked up at him. "You almost convinced me." She winked and reached up for his hand to help her up. "Maurice, just walk with me.. Kay?" Her mood had changed. "You don't need to do anything except be here." Angel stared at him now, her brows furrowing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:17 pm

lilbitetan

He laughed a bit again "I believe you, you know I'm only teasing" he said and seeing her laugh made him laugh again as he took her hand an helped her up again. As they started walking he frowned a little but nodded "As you very well know I'm always here when you need anything." he assured her as he had many times before.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:25 pm
iSexy_Goddess
Thanks for the bunny in Bunny Luv

The corner of her lips tilted up slightly and she leaned her head against his shoulder. "I'm glad to here that. Now where are we going?" She looked around and noticed that they were close to a pond with a fountain. Other faes around them seemed to be throwing coins in and then she realized it was a Wishing Fountain. "Maurice!" She half squealed again. "We have to make a wish!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:55 am

lilbitetan
You're very welcome ^_^

Hearing her exited comment he looked over to the fountain and smiled. "Oh and here I thought I was your wish come true..." he teased with a fake sadness but started walking to the fountain and searching for coins. "Here you go, make your wish" he told her and gave her some coins.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:01 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Angel watched after him, confused by the comment. When he came back with the coins, she cheered up. Shaking her bangs out of her hair again. "Thanks!" She chirped and walked over to the fountain, standing close to the edge. "I wish," she said out loud, then thought 'I wish that i could settle down soon. Maybe after a few guys..' She smiled to herself. 'I wish i could settle down.' She tossed the coin forward and listened for the *plop* before she opened her eyes. "Your turn!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:38 pm
lilbitetan

Maurice waited for her to finish and then went up for his wish. He held the coin and looked at it, then looked at Angel for a second before closing his eyes and makïng his wish. 'I wish she finds the perfect one for her, that makes her happy and that I find someone just as great as her.' then he tossed the coin and saw it go down. With a soft smile he turned to her "So what do you want to do now?"

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:17 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Angel watched him toss the coin and wondered what he could possibly want. "I uh.. Guess we can just go walk around. Maybe get some coffee?" She poked his nose then reached for his hand. "Come on, lets go."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:53 pm
lilbitetan

Maurice nodded taking her hand he smiled hoping his wish came true and hers too. "Coffee sounds great, and maybe some donuts too." he said and walked dowm the park path with her.

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:26 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Angel leaned her weight against him. "I'm glad you came." She smiled. "Sooo what'd you fish for?" She looked at him hopefully. "Maybe we wished for the same things?"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff