Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is how we are... Deal with it. (Freytil) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:01 am
You can never just have one tattoo.

At least that is how the saying went among the true fans of inked skin. It had been over a month or so since his last tattoo session and now he just wanted to go back and get some more. Last time he took Hel but this time maybe Freya would like to go?

Kettil flopped onto the couch next to Freya and began to obnoxiously get all up into her personal space, "Guess what! We're going to my hometown today."

That's right. We.

"After all that drama I think it is time to get away for a few hours," he began to fuss with her hair playfully.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:17 am
Freya was using her phone to surf through one of her favorite websites (www.livedangerously.com) when Kettil flopped down next to her. She held her finger up, as if asking him to wait, as her other hand singlehandedly typed a post with such fervor it was a wonder her phone hadn't broken. She pressed send, and took a deep breath, her intense glare softening as she looked at him.

"Sorry. I was tellings someone off. Peoples on the internets are stupid." She thought back to what he'd said, and lit up with a grin. "Oh oh I wants teh goes!" He'd already said we.. but apparently that didn't register.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:22 am
Kettil didn't mind being told to wait. They weren't having a moment together and they weren't at some sort of dance where he'd demand her attention. It was probably one of the few precious moments where Kettil wouldn't just take the phone and stick it down his pants.

...Not that the act would stop her at all.

"People are stupid everywhere, TĂșkut. Is just more obvious on the internet sometimes," he leaned and kissed her cheek. "Of course you're comin' with me. Do you need to get ready? I might be bringin' Endy with us. She hadn't gone back at for a while," he sounded as if he felt a bit guilty.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:36 am
"Ja, I'll grab some stuffs." She leaned in and kissed his nose, then bounced off the couch and up to her feet. Immediately she began to filter through her clothing, shoving them messily up on the bed.

"How long should I packs for? Is it just a day trip? Or are we stayings overnight? Or more?" She hummed with a frown at the realization she was out of most of her clean laundry. So she picked up a shirt and sniffed it.

Then she threw it far, far away.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:45 am
"Overnight night might be fun. Get a little room somewhere and pretend we're tourists," he grinned cheerfully at her. He eventually got to his feet and started to go through packing some stuff for himself as well and then snorted at her tossing a shirt, "...Startin' to think I might need to do your laundry with mine, ghoulie."

He did his laundry on a regular basis, probably one of the few things he was pretty meticulous about.

"Or we could just spend the day there and then go somewhere we haven't been before in general?" Kettil took out some of his underwear and just grinned, "I just want to go on an adventure with you, I guess."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:49 am
"Ooooooooooooooo. I WANTS TEH DO THAT THING. The first one. Ja!" She started flinging clothes like mad, trying to find just one outfit clean and cute enough to take on an overnight. She stopped when he offered to throw her laundry in with his, and sighed with relief. "Pleaaaaaaaase." She begged, crumpling shirts in her hand. Then she squealed when she found a perfectly unused dress, so new it still had the tags on it. She grabbed that, and two clean pairs of underwear, and threw it all in a little shoulderbag.

Then came all the accessories.

The bag was filled by the time she was done, and she put it on her shoulder, testing it carefully. She deemed it too heavy to carry around, and dumped her hair dryer out.

"There, all packed!"

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:59 am
"Consider the laundry done by me, then," Kettil chuckled as he finished packing. He packed considerably lighter than she did on the first go, the boil didn't even need to test the weight or dump anything out. "Alright, plus it is less awkward than staying in the house with my parents," he scrunched his nose a bit as he shouldered his back.

Plus, Onyx might be home and Kettil still wasn't quite excited to see his older brother, but he wasn't sure just why anymore.

He moved to the door so he could open it up for them, "Let's get Endy and get outta here then!"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:38 am
Freya had to stop for a second, as she remembered just how awkward staying at his parents house really was. Especially when they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"Aiya.." She whispered. "This is definitely a better idea."

She skipped out the door happily, before hopping back in and grabbing her phone charger. How could she forget such an important accessory?!

"NOW ready!" She sing-songed as she hopped out.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:50 am
Kettil chuckled a bit as she grabbed the charger before she officially hopped on out the door. He already had all of his things pieced together or in his collection of pouches that he kept on his belt, for someone that lived without much planning he certainly was prepared for most things in life but not all of them.

The boil wandered outside with Freya and soon was calling for Endzela who swooped down from a nearby tree with a happy sound, "We are going home for a bit?!"

He laughed and nodded, "Yes, just for a small bit, so get ready to enjoy a small vacation~." Kettil said to the Owl that was now perched on his forearm, he was walking forward toward the train station now with more purpose than before.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 am
Endy looked so happy!! Freya covered her mouth with both hands, muffling the squeal as she watched the owl trill with joy. Nothing was sweeter than that.

"YAY SMALL VACATION! Endy guess what! When we gets there I am goings teh buy yeh a BIG FAT RAT." She rose her hands up to indicate the size of it. Of course, she might have been planning such in order to give Endy something to do when they.. needed some time.. but she still wanted to make Endy the happiest owl alive.

"I'm so excited. I loves spontaneous trip time!" She wiggled in delight.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 am
Endzela let out another happy sound, "Trip and gifts~," it was like she was a tiny owlet again and she was going out to a trip through the forests with Kettil, only better because there was also Freya and ... Eeee. Big tasty treats.

"I also ahh...I wanted to get a little more tattoo work done," Kettil added bashfully with a small grin as they reached the train station. He went about getting everything ready and paid for as best as he could with an Owl on his arm and part of his shoulder now that Endy decided to move and wiggle about with Freya.

So much excitement!

"That is if Freya doesn't mind sittin' through it with me this round?" Kettil asked with a bit of a grin.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:29 am
Freya perked with interest at the mention of tattoos. "Oooo.. do yeh thinks I should gets one tuu? OH! I KNOWS!" She stopped walking and kicked her leg up high into the air. "I gets the tattoos yeh has on yehr arm, down my leg? Whatchyeh thinks?" Her leg touched down on the ground again, as a small flicker of worry passed over her face.

"Unless they're special teh yeh and yeh wants teh keeps them, I should have asked first. It's okay!! I'm sorry!!" It sounded like she'd already assumed he'd said no.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:33 am
Kettil and Endzela exchanged a look for a moment as Freya pretty much asked and then told herself no all in one breath. He took a second to divvy up the tickets before he responded - he needed a second to not just burst into laughter.

"Freya, if y'want to share m'marks I'd be honoured! We are husband and wife, yah? Pretend or not?" He reached out for her hand and smiled at her, "If you want a tattoo I think that'd be pretty damn sexy," his smile turned into a grin.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:41 am
Freya went from embarrassed to overflowing with giddy joy. It was as if he'd just given her a lovely gift. She slipped her hand into his, and curled his arm around her, cuddling into his chest. "Really? Yeh don't minds me sharings yehr markings?"

It felt all magical to be discussing it. As if every little thing they did, no matter how silly or insignificant, was just them getting married all over again.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:45 am
He held her against him without complaint as he leaned and kissed her forehead, "I really don't mind. Was thinkin' about gettin' a couple of feathers done on m'chest. Y'know? Just to round it out some I guess."

Wings on the back, feathers everywhere else. Truly he was a boil that at least stuck to a theme...

Endzela let out an amused chuckle, "We should get on the train before it leaves us behind."

Kettil stuck out his tongue a little as he pretty much picked up Freya and proceeded to carry her on the train while Endzela took flight and flew in a bit ahead of them. "Pick a seat, Screechie!"

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces