Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:02 pm
but why is it we never do what I want to do anymore?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:03 pm
Here?
Real life?
Or being random and silly?

I HAVE YOUR BACK!  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:32 pm
Mama Ame
Here?
Real life?
Or being random and silly?

I HAVE YOUR BACK!

Eh, my writing partner doesn't write with me like he used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 pm
what're you writing?  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:01 pm
It always sucks when the people you used to do a bunch of stuff with suddenly don't do as much with you. I know I've experienced that quite a bit myself. In fact... it's probably the reason why I don't get out of the house as much as I used to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:06 pm
Prof. Moonie
It always sucks when the people you used to do a bunch of stuff with suddenly don't do as much with you. I know I've experienced that quite a bit myself. In fact... it's probably the reason why I don't get out of the house as much as I used to.

Oh well, his interests have shifted. He always wants to Skype and s**t, but I'm not big into Skype.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:07 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
what're you writing?

http://archiveofourown.org/works/541863/chapters/963209  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:09 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Oh well, his interests have shifted. He always wants to Skype and s**t, but I'm not big into Skype.

Aw, that sucks. sad

It's mostly work schedules that interfere with the ability for my friends and I to get together as often as we used to. Or for my other group of friends, pretty much all of us have graduated from the university now, so there's some events that we wouldn't be able to attend anymore since we're no longer students.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:12 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Aw, that sucks. sad

It's mostly work schedules that interfere with the ability for my friends and I to get together as often as we used to. Or for my other group of friends, pretty much all of us have graduated from the university now, so there's some events that we wouldn't be able to attend anymore since we're no longer students.

Hm, yeah I hear you. Damnable scheduling conflicts.

I dunno. He says his family is keeping him from getting on as much, but then he used to be able to find time, so why can't he now? And how come when he is on and I know he's on, he doesn't bother to write? Even when he specifically says "I have today off and I want to spend some of it writing with you." It's like dangling a carrot in front of my nose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:16 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Aw, that sucks. sad

I dunno. He says his family is keeping him from getting on as much, but then he used to be able to find time, so why can't he now? And how come when he is on and I know he's on, he doesn't bother to write? Even when he specifically says "I have today off and I want to spend some of it writing with you." It's like dangling a carrot in front of my nose.

Oh I hate when people do that. I've dealt with that a few times myself in the past. Quite irritating and utterly confusing.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:20 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Aw, that sucks. sad

Oh I hate when people do that. I've dealt with that a few times myself in the past. Quite irritating and utterly confusing.

Ultimately I think he might just be trying to tell me what I want to hear, but it really back-fires when it isn't followed through on, you know?

Worst part is I don't know how to bring it up without hurting his feelings. He's really over-sensitive. .___.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:27 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Aw, that sucks. sad

Ultimately I think he might just be trying to tell me what I want to hear, but it really back-fires when it isn't followed through on, you know?

Worst part is I don't know how to bring it up without hurting his feelings. He's really over-sensitive. .___.

Yeah, quite understandable. Always hard to deal with such situations when you never know how to address the issue or how to word your thoughts and try not to push the wrong buttons.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 pm
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Aw, that sucks. sad

Yeah, quite understandable. Always hard to deal with such situations when you never know how to address the issue or how to word your thoughts and try not to push the wrong buttons.

I told him a long time ago that writing was really, really important to me. That it was one of the most intimate things I could chose to do with someone.

It just feels like he's forgotten.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:35 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Aw, that sucks. sad

I told him a long time ago that writing was really, really important to me. That it was one of the most intimate things I could chose to do with someone.

It just feels like he's forgotten.

That sucks. sad  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 pm
I know this must be really hurtful to you. Because I know how much you love writing and I see how much effort you put into it. I'm sorry hes acting this way.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff