lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

Brianna, or Tree, as she likes to be called was strolling through and abandoned house, with plants overgrowing everything. This was to be her home. She loved nature but she also loved old things. It was big enough for a small family. And she was hoping that she would have a male to live with. It was strange, she wasn't supposed to LOVE, she was supposed to feel lust. But here she was, wanting to be loved by someone.

Dark Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
Scruffy scratched slowly at his ear, knocking away a small mess of fleas that had been pestering him all day. Now that he was finally free of that bothersome little tag-along for a bit, he had decided to go out exploring a while. He knew that despite what she had said Hawke was still nearby, but as she was old enough to fend for herself he didn't much care. With a lopsided grin he noticed a run down house up ahead and moved closer for a better look. Maybe there were some old things left behind that he could flip for a profit. As he poked his head inside he scratched at his ear again and frowned as he noticed the female. "Oi. This all your's?"
lilbitetan

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 pm
DarkHikari
I'm sorry, but could you make your text a bit bigger?

Brianna jumped slightly then crouched defensively, snarling a little growl. "Yes. Mine. Who are you?" She stumbled a bit, trying to gain her ground over the roots and plants she was standing on. Oh.. He's kinda cute, in a messy way. She thought, and then giggled slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 pm
lilbitetan
Sure! Sorry! Is the color okay?

He snarled back at her, remembering how annoying females truly were. For a moment something akin to a proud smirk flickered across his face as he thought on how Hawke had grown into a tolerable female at least. Taking a step deeper into the run down building he looked around a bit more, sizing the place up. "Name is Scruffy. The place is a little big for just one she-devil like you...mind if I look around?"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:02 pm
DarkHikari
yah the color matches him perfectly! wink

Tree straightened abit. "I'm Tree. I, uh, mean Brianna. Umm, yah, it's big. Look around.. Umm if you need to." Then she realized what he called her, and she crouched and snarled again. "Look, Scruffs, this is my place. I won't tolerate names. Unless its me, calling you. Okay? So watch it." She glared at the cute flee bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 pm
lilbitetan

He ignored her as she began to growl again. Instead he walked around the remains of the room they were both in, looking for anything shiny and potentially valuable while feining disinterest. "Sure sure. Like I haven't heard that speech before. No worries...Tree, was it? Funny sounding name. Are you a plant or a fae?"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:25 am
DarkHikari

Brianna watched him carefully, keeping a snarl ready for any funny-business. "YOU," she pointed at him, "don't call me Tree. Not yet atleast." She mumbled the last part. "I'm Bri, or Brianna." She reached out to shake his paw but then she saw all of the flees, and faked it into a stretch. "See anything you like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:34 pm
lilbitetan

"Alright. If you say so Tre...er...Bri." He scratched at a cloud of fleas and grinned to see her clear discomfort. As he considered her question he searched around a bit more before shrugging. "Not particularly." The place had been picked clean, if there was anything to find in the first place. "Which makes me wonder why you want the place so much."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:26 am
DarkHikari
She cringed at all of the fleas. "I'm wondering the same. Why are you here if you don't want anything?" She was kinda taken aback by the question in the first place. She considered telling him everything; That she didn't have anywhere to go, that she wanted a family, that she liked him and he could stay as long as he wanted- Then she stood straight up. "You know. It's not really your business." Unless you want to make it your business. Then she walked into a little room, waiting to see if he would follow. This was the first room she started working on. It was cleaned up a bit aside from the various plants wrapping around the windowsill. But it also had some more modern adjustments. A big bed, not normal for the Faekat world, with a green and brown comforter matching all the plants and the muddy brown walls. It was a cute room, but it also said 'This is the parents room.' The bed was obviously too big for one person.
Then Bri said, "You know, this place is really too big for just me, sooo?" She dragged the last word into a question.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:25 pm
lilbitetan

"Scavenging. Place like this usually has some nice things still laying around. Gotta make a living somehow." He chuckled as she got flustered and suddenly upset, whisking out of the room. He thought about leaving then, the house was picked clean and he doubted he'd find anything even with a closer search but something about her changed his mind. He could smell the desire on her clearly, he'd smelled it before when that nasty work that had mothered Hawke had caught him before. And many times while she forced him to stay and play a happy family.
Still, this one was different, that much was clear. She was fun to push around and irritate. With a grin he peered into the other room at her unspoken urging, trying to look disinterested. "So what? Just come out and say what you mean woman."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:33 pm
DarkHikari
She waited a while, stroking the soft comforter. He frightened her when he spoke and she jumped again before saying, "Look, I know you know. Quit playing around." She glared and sat down heavily on the foot of the bed, crossed her arms and started tapping her feet. "And I'm not a women.. Not technically." She thought, If he stays, he is taking a bath, and smiled crookedly at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:59 pm
lilbitetan

He chuckled again before holding his hands up in mock defeat. Stepping closer he matched her crooked grin, not too worried about whatever it was she was grinning about just yet. "Alright. Alright. But what do I get out of this little deal? Cuz the last time this happened I got stuck with a mouthy girl-child."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm
DarkHikari
She mimicked and innocent ole' country girl. "Deal? Oh whatever do you mean?" Then her grin came back. "Wait.. So you'll stay?" She was sure her eyes glinted with pure happiness, but she blinked it away and mentally shook herself. "I like you.. Which is strange." She stepped closer to him. "Our kind isn't supposed to feel this way." She put her hand up and touched his shoulder gently, ignoring the irritating fleas that scampered over to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 pm
lilbitetan

"Yeah. I don't see why not." He listened to her ramble on, a smirk playing on his face. She truly was a strange thing. "But don't get the wrong idea. Its just business for me. I get a place to stay and in return I stay around. As long as you don't mind my fleas. Or that little brat of mine that comes around once in a while." If he hurt her, he didn't really mind much. Maybe one day he would come around to feeling something for her, but for now he simply saw it as a decent deal for himself.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:19 pm
DarkHikari
She stepped away abruptly. "You have a kid? I'd love to meet her! Whats she like?" She plopped down on the bed. Kids were so annoying but fun to be around. Maybe her and this kid could play tricks on the so called daddy standing before her. She smiled mischeviously, little thoughts playing on her mind.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff