Rage
  so much random rage
View Results

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:29 pm
Because Z's shaving rant got me to thinking. And I need to vent

1.) Feminazis. I'm talking about those women who believe a stay at home mom is being forced into it, that no woman could possible ever want to raise her children and if shes at home shes oppressed. I'm ALL for gender equality. I'm very happy women can go out and be a career woman. But its not for every woman, including me. I'm perfectly content to stay at home and raise my children. Makes me want to rip my hair out half the time but I'm sure I'd feel like that at a job.

And what about the man? What if he wants to raise the kids. Theres nothing wrong with that. But no. Hes look down upon. Apparently a robot should raise the kids. Because if either parent wants to stay at home they're weak according to these bitches.

2.) The toy aisle at Walmart labeling toys as "boy" toys and "girl" toys. Guess what? A toy is a toy. My friend's son has lalaloopsy dolls and My Little Pony sparkly shoes. My friends daughter has a full set of Avengers action figures. Let kids play with whatever the hell they want. Stop trying to assign a gender to them. Olivia prefers what is usually considered "feminine" toys, but its by her choice. I don't force her to like things she doesn't want to like.

3.) Infant male circumcision. Why is it that practically every other country DOESN'T circumcise and all their penises are fine. But here in half of America we act like his p***s is going to fall off if hes not snipped. "He might get a UTI!" *gasps* Its called ANTIBIOTICS. I mean hell I got a UTI when I was pregnant. Does that mean I'm going to go and chop something off? No.

4.) My husband getting to sleep for 10+ straight hours every day while I get about 5 broken hours of sleep and then he takes a nap on top of his 10+ hours of sleep.

5.) Living with Daniel's grandma. We butt heads. And I can never leave the kids here at the house with my mother-in-law because I don't want her to run an errand and leave them with the grandma. And I don't want to say that because I don't want to cause a scene.

6.) Why people think its perfectly fine to hit a child but hitting any other person would be considered a crime. "Well I hit my kid because they cross the street and I don't want them to get hit by a car." Well my mentally handicapped cousin once tried to run into a busy street. Shes 27 and I guarantee if her mom would have hit her to try and get her to stop she'd be hit with an assault charge.

7.) Getting frustrated with my kids. I'm human. I'm not perfect. But I hate snapping at them. I really do.

8.) The fact that it now takes me 2 weeks to read one 400 page book when it used to take me about a day to a day in a half. Its like my brain has turned into retard mode. I can understand not being able to read it all in one day considering I barely get free time until at night, and Daniel and I usually watch a tv show so by the time I do get to read I have about an hour. But it shouldn't take me two weeks to read YA fiction!

9.) When people ask me when I'm going to "try for a boy", because obviously having two daughters isn't good enough. I NEED a boy for my life to be complete. Guess what people? I love my girls. If I ever have a boy awesome. I'd love a boy. But I would equally like another girl. If we happen to have a third child is because we want another child. NOT because we want a boy. If I wanted a boy 100% I'd figure out a way to adopt.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:15 am
Mama Ame
2.) The toy aisle at Walmart labeling toys as "boy" toys and "girl" toys. Guess what? A toy is a toy. My friend's son has lalaloopsy dolls and My Little Pony sparkly shoes. My friends daughter has a full set of Avengers action figures. Let kids play with whatever the hell they want. Stop trying to assign a gender to them. Olivia prefers what is usually considered "feminine" toys, but its by her choice. I don't force her to like things she doesn't want to like.

It's not just Walmart that has their toys organized according to gender. Pretty much every store has their toys organized by gender or age. Even if it's not directly labeled as such, you can just tell by the organization that there's particular gender areas in the toy section.

I was always interested in the "boy" toys when I was younger. Legos, Hot Wheels... those were my favorite things. My Mom kept trying to get me to play with dolls - mostly because she wanted someone to play dolls with - but I never had any interest in them xd Probably the closest to "girl" toys I got was the collectible toy horses and stuffed animals I have.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:23 am
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

It's not just Walmart that has their toys organized according to gender. Pretty much every store has their toys organized by gender or age. Even if it's not directly labeled as such, you can just tell by the organization that there's particular gender areas in the toy section.

I was always interested in the "boy" toys when I was younger. Legos, Hot Wheels... those were my favorite things. My Mom kept trying to get me to play with dolls - mostly because she wanted someone to play dolls with - but I never had any interest in them xd Probably the closest to "girl" toys I got was the collectible toy horses and stuffed animals I have.
Aw, I think that's awesome. Your mom wanting to play dolls with someone.

I used to play with Barbie dolls when I was a child. I also played with pirates and hot wheels and a choo choo train.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 am
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

I used to play with Barbie dolls when I was a child. I also played with pirates and hot wheels and a choo choo train.

Yeah, I think it's just pent up energy from her childhood when she wanted to play with dolls. By that time, most of her older siblings had already moved out of the house, so it was just her and her two younger sisters at home. The one sister was more of a tomboy, so she never had any interest in playing with dolls; the other was too young to be playing with dolls. So, Mom didn't really have anyone to play dolls with her. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 am
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

Yeah, I think it's just pent up energy from her childhood when she wanted to play with dolls. By that time, most of her older siblings had already moved out of the house, so it was just her and her two younger sisters at home. The one sister was more of a tomboy, so she never had any interest in playing with dolls; the other was too young to be playing with dolls. So, Mom didn't really have anyone to play dolls with her. sweatdrop
Aw. Did you at least play dolls with her?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 am
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

A little bit. I do have a small collection of Barbie dolls - about a 1/3 to 1/2 of them being gifts from my Grammy - and a pink Barbie suitcase filled with clothes. So I obviously developed a small interest in playing with Barbies to have kept them. xd It may have helped that some of my favorite shows and movies came out with Barbies, so it wasn't as boring for my younger self to play dolls with my Mom, lol.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:40 am
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Boris_Badenov
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

A little bit. I do have a small collection of Barbie dolls - about a 1/3 to 1/2 of them being gifts from my Grammy - and a pink Barbie suitcase filled with clothes. So I obviously developed a small interest in playing with Barbies to have kept them. xd It may have helped that some of my favorite shows and movies came out with Barbies, so it wasn't as boring for my younger self to play dolls with my Mom, lol.

That's good to hear. It makes me sad when a parents wants to play with their children and they don't wanna play with them, unless the parents are mean and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 pm
10.) Idiot parents who can't take care of their children. Guess what? Its time to grow the ******** up. If you are left in charge of someone who depends on you then you better freaking step up. I b***h about Daniel and his sleeping in all day but at least hes actually there for our kids. I hear about friend's SO who are left with their kids and they can't even bother to change their diapers or get them a drink.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:03 pm
11.) The fact that Daniel's cousin and her SO and daughter live two states away. I MISS THEM!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:07 pm
Here's one that re-annoyed me lately.

Artists on tumblr who draw really well, get a lot of followers and then suddenly think that everyone wants to hear their opinions on things.

No. We don't. We just want to look at more of your art, you ******** t**t.

Unfollowed today.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 pm
When I was a kid I mostly had legos and pokemon/digimon/transformers toys. I also collected beanie babies along with my cousin. She had donzens she piled into a little cabinet in her room, and I kept mine in my toybox with everything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:06 pm
Zphal
Here's one that re-annoyed me lately.

Artists on tumblr who draw really well, get a lot of followers and then suddenly think that everyone wants to hear their opinions on things.

No. We don't. We just want to look at more of your art, you ******** t**t.

Unfollowed today.

I just look at the images too LOL

Crunch: I had tons of freaking Beanie Babies. I'd be rich if they were worth something  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 pm
B1g_crunch
When I was a kid I mostly had legos and pokemon/digimon/transformers toys. I also collected beanie babies along with my cousin. She had donzens she piled into a little cabinet in her room, and I kept mine in my toybox with everything else.

I still have the TY beanie babies I collected during my childhood. Occasionally I add a new one to the bunch every so often if I find one I like or my parents find one to get me for a holiday or event. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:55 pm
12.) Toddler tantrums. Love her but dear lord I want to sell her to the circus sometimes  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm
Mama Ame
12.) Toddler tantrums. Love her but dear lord I want to sell her to the circus sometimes

Does the circus still buy babies? surprised  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces