Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Vampire Knight ((OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:59 am
XXX

V̢̡̛͔͖̺̝̬̭͓͈̬͕̼͚͍̾̒̑̈́̒̅͐̎̀̒̍̓̕͝͠ͅå̢̧̧̺̹̯͖̭̭͕̻̬̦̥͇̐͌̾̇̈̂͌̍͋̅͗͛͑͜͠͝m̛͓̹͓͎̩̟͓̺̦̣̝̳̠͓̲͒̈́̃͋̾̉̄̓̓̌̒͌̋̐͝ͅp̢̤̭̼̯͔̱̜͙̺̝̙̱͕̳̦͐̃͛̿́͌̿̈́͋̌̿̀́̑̚͝î̡̢̞͉̟̗̰̠̮̰̙͉̫̮̭͉̊̀̓̅̾͒̃̎͗̎͆͗͠͝͠r̛̮̞͙̝͓͇͇̗͇̳̝̩̝̼̙̔̓̽̂̀̄͋̉͆̓̏̈̾͜͠͝ë̢̺̫͎͇͈͓͙̘̻̜̬͇̼̗̟̒̐̓͆́̽̀́̓̐̀̆͂̓͛ ͕̣̖̭̰̲̝̥̹̯̺̫̩͎̰̅̈͒̌̂̈̈́̀͒̒͛̓̉̈́̒̚ͅK͚̦̗̖͍̞̫͎͙͖̙͇̤͕̠͉̈́̀̎͛̈́͒̈̍̊̓̎̌͘̕͝͝ņ̳̦̞̯̘̜̭̠̮͉̟̳̹̣̑̀͊͛͑͆̄̄͐̑̇̇̐͌̉͝ͅi̧̨̡͎̗̟͈͈̰̤̻̫̳̼̟̦͑͗̑̓͒̉̈́̽̔̀̊͐͆̉͒͝ģ̛͕͓̘͇̭̝̗̮̖̦̥̲̗̬͍̃̐̄̆̄̋͒̽̿̀̈̃̅̏̕h̠͈̪͓̘͎̻̲̫̟̘̩̳̞̖͚͊̽͆̋͆̋͐͑̀̅̅̓͛̌͗͛ṯ̲̱͔̮͓̝̬̦͖͙̗̹̜͉̀̂̉̀̈́̾͆̆̅̾̉̽̚͝͠͝ͅ

User Image

==== ☠ ====

Many of you are familiar with this anime (it just simply rocks!). I'm currently reading the manga first then planning on watching the episodes afterwards. Alright so I wanted to make a RP out of it but not necessarily going according to the storyline of course BUT I do plan on keeping the relationships between most of the characters the same. Feel free to create your own character-

==== ☠ ====

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:15 am
XXX

☸═━┈┈━═☸R̛̛͚̝͍͍̼̯̹͇̩̳̗͇̤͗̈́͒̅̐͐̿͐̎̂͝ủ̢̡̢̧͎̘̱̟͖̗̘̯͋́̇̌̋̇͂̅̔̀͜͝͝l̡͍͇͍̼̦͇̩͕̫̘͕̥̅̌́̏̐̿̾̇̀̾͌̚͠ë̢̡͖̥͉̝̤̗͉́͛́̽̽̏̀̈̒̑̐̓̕͜͜͜ͅş̡̦͔̖̟̼͍͍͈̲̽̿͋̃̑̔̂̅̒̌͊̋͜͠ͅ☸═━┈┈━═☸

XXX

1. No Godmodding
2. Please follow all gaia ToS rules
3. Romance is greatly encouraged! like fall In love dammit!! But if its going just a little too far Take it to PMs please and time skip here.
4. I am the Quing(Queen and King yes I just said that) of this RP. if you have any problem please PM me.
5. I have appointed MyBeautifulDestruction as the Vice. If you have any questions please PM her if i am not online.
6. please get along with everyone
7. Kicking butt is also greatly encouraged!
8.please be at least semi lit.
9. I like pretty posts, but it isn't a train smash if you don't post pretty.
8. no text talk and no one liners! if the situation is difficult and theres not much for you to say then its okay
9. you can create as many characters as you want as long as you can keep up with them all although you will only be allowed one main character.
10.post a 3nodding in your profile to show that you have read all the rules.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 am
XXX

☸═━┈┈━═☸Ç̰̪̱͕̬͍̬̜̲̺͉̝̎͗͛̍͛͒̋͘̕̕͠͠͠h͔͔̯͖̤̝͉̝̫̳̼̲̩́̃́̀̿̃̈͘͝͝͠͝͝a̧̧̡̧̢̛͕̮̙̜̬͕͍̙̓̽̌̉̒͒̌̑́̎̎̚r̼͙̥͙̟̝̩̥̮̲͙̩̂̑̈͊̃̈́̑̊̔̐͑̂̎͜a̧̛̬̝̙̞̬̳̗͖̻̙͎̝̍͑͌̐̑͛́̅̚̕͝͠c̨̛̭̭̥̪͙̖̬͇͇̝͖͎͋̆̈́̒̂̋́̀̀̈́͂̕t̛͚̹͎̹̪͍̬̗̺̫̫̳̘̆̐̈͐̅̆̐̑̀̒͂͠ȩ͖͕͚̞̼͈̥͉̩͚̮̉͋̇̔̏̒̿̓̃̏͘͘͘͜ṛ̨̧͕̥̫̟̞̯͇͚̺̽̐̌͒̈́̀̉̓̆̓̆̚͝ͅś̢͉̞̝̭͕̩̱̜̗͈͕̏̇̾̄͆̽̐͂̅͊̐̽ͅ ̨͍̰̱̖̻͖̥̱̰̯̘̜͋͂͂̇̎̐̎̅́̽́͝͝ą̢̪̦͕̥̖̻̞̣̟̈́͗̈́̐͐̒̍͗̾̋̈̂̚ͅͅn̩͔̖̦̫̺̫̬͎̩̮̲͎̓͊̀͒̓͆̍̅̆͒͛̆͐d̨̡͓͚̰͓̱̺̣̯̰̺̬̈́̆͛̃͛̄͒̊͑͑̈̕͘ ͉̯̭̺̦̦̫͖̭̮͈̳͉̓̄͌̂̾̑̋͒̍͗̔̍͘P̧͉͇̙̼͙̟̮̻͙͎̜̈́̈̂̽̓̈́̿̓͌̕͘͜͝͠r̨̤̹͖̭̮̠͖̤̖̙̖̫̍͆̄̓̍͐̈́̀̚͠͝͝͝o̧̧̼͍̹̥̬̬͉͎̱̯̹͛͐͑̓̌̓̄̃͊͆͝͠͝f̨̡̨̡̡͎͓͉̗̯̣͉̼̈́͋̉̐͋̿̏̂̾̇̌͐̕i͉̯̮̭̪͓̙͙̙̯̤̻̗͗͌͑̾̈́͛̓͒́̿̂̉̄ļ̧̧̮̤͙͇͇̦̘͎̺̈̏͊̎̈́̒̐̊͒͛͑̚̚ͅȩ̛̭̻͕͇̼̺̤̪̻̝̻͑͐͗̿̇̀͛͐̒̒̚͜͝s̢͎͎͕̱̯̤̥͈̮̦̲̙̈̉̋̓̈̈́̀̋̀͑̓̆̕☸═━┈┈━═☸

XXX

Characters:
Yuki Cross⇉TAKEN (by:me)
Zero Kiryu⇉((OPEN))
Kaname Kuran⇉((OPEN))
Sayori Wakaba⇉((OPEN))
Akatsuki Kain⇉((OPEN))
Hanabusa Aido⇉((OPEN))
Rima Toya⇉TAKEN((by: Unchained_Lullaby))
Ruka Souen⇉((OPEN))
Senri Shiki⇉((OPEN))
Takuma Ichijo⇉((OPEN))

New Characters:

Kaia Hiroshi⇉((By: nehalenia01 ))
Alice LockHeart⇉((By: MyBeautifulDestruction ))

((Take note that if you want to add in a character that is already from the anime,i don't mind smile Also you can use the pics in the above links or you can choose your own))

Profiles:

Name:
Crush
student,teacher,other: (if student specify day or night class)
Bio:
Pic:(Anime please]

If you are using one of the main characters please make sure you understand their relationship with everyone and personality. Also feel free to add anything to your profile to spice it up

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 pm
Name: Kaia Hiroshi
Pers: Shy, hides feeling a lot. Usually active. Antisocial.
Crush: Day class, Zero Kiryu or Night class, Takuma Ichijo
Bio: Kaia was born into a pureblood family, which was taken away from her by a Level E vampire. She doesn't like talking about her past or using her maiden name because of the memories that come with them. Kaia Doesn't talk to many people so she has no friends in or out of school. She is to afraid that they will either betray her, or be taken away like her family was. She came to the school to get away from the violence of the outside world and for protection from the lesser vampires.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

nehalenia01

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:11 pm
nehalenia01

Accepted. We will start when there are more people smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:56 pm
N A M E:: Alice LockHeart 3nodding
G E N D E R:: Female
A G E:: 17
S E X U A L I T Y:: Bisexual
P E R S O N A L I T Y:: Perky, energetic, Loud, Active, Sweet, Caring, Brave when it comes to her friends. Always singing and dancing, Funny, Doesn't like large crowds.
S T U D E N T / T E A C H E R:: Student
P L A C E O F O R I G I N:: United States ( Louisiana )
C R U S H:: Yuki Cross ( Day class ) Hanabusa Aido ( Night Class )
S K I L L S:: Piano, Drawing
R A C E:: Human
B I O:: Comes from a poor family out in the country. She was granted a scholarship to Cross Academy, and happily took it. She regularly sends her parents money, whenever she gets it.
She does wait to see the night class, but she stays away from the crowd, and usually hangs out against the wall to watch. Alice does get shy when she has to expose any of her feelings, and has problems opening
up to people about her family.

L O O K S::

User Image  

LesbianDevil

Fluffy Raider

6,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Reverie Chanteur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 am
Name: Rima Toya (If you don't mind)
Personality: Rima possesses a strong and self-assured personality similar to Shiki. She tends to expand energy only when necessary, and is usually a lady of few words. Normally, she comes across as a quick thinker, indifferent and aloof, but is often seen to be worrying about Shiki and Takuma Ichijo. Despite her uninterested air she has no qualms speaking her mind and unexpectedly has a short-tempered side to her as well. She usually has an indifferent or disinterested expression on her face. As a vampire, she gets sunburned easily and can be seen walking under an umbrella/parasol with Shiki during the day. Cool, professional and occasionally cynical Rima also has a lot of spunk and is very loyal and protective of her friends.
Crush: I suppose Shiki Senri
student,teacher,other: Student in Night Class
Bio: Little is know about Rima's history, but due to her relationship with Senri, we can assume that they were friends before the Night Class was founded.
Pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:21 am
MyBeautifulDestruction

accepted smile thank you for joining. please help recruit people so we can start RPing blaugh  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am
Unchained_Lullaby

I don't mind at all smile thank you for joining!! please help recruit people so we can start the RP wink we need to find a nice Senri for you whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 pm
Mandi Suga Candi

How many more people would have to join before we were to start?  

LesbianDevil

Fluffy Raider

6,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

nehalenia01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:16 pm
MyBeautifulDestruction
Mandi Suga Candi

I have been PMing Mandi so we only need two at the most but if all goes well We'll start when she gets back on. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:31 pm
nehalenia01

Dont forget the profiles. For zero and kaname  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

nehalenia01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 pm
Zero Kiryu
Well composed in public. Has hatred for all vampires.
Was born into a family who did not believe in his brother who was weak. He was a vampire hunter. A pureblood vampire slayed his parents when he was little. Kaien Cross has taken him in as a son. Yuki was also taken in by Kaien so she helped raise him too. She has helped him many times. Zero was shocked and angered when Kaien made the night class for vampires only. He slowly began growing into a secluded person who doesn't really trust others. He began to become good partners with Yuki. His trust for her evaporated when she was turned into a pureblood vampire.

Kaname Kuran
Well bred vampire who wants peace between humans and vampires. Kinda to himself.
Kaname was born into a pureblood family that was taken from him when he was little. He has been pals with Kaen for a long time and he spent a lot of time with him and yuki, his lover.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm
nehalenia01

Accepted smile alright guys i didnt think we would be starting tonight so my post layout is still on my other computer. Its 1:24am here so i will edit my posts later and post my profile as well. Sorry for the inconvenience  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

nehalenia01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 pm
Mandi Suga Candi
nehalenia01

In that case would it be alright if I started as Kaia in walking to her dorm.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff