Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Eizu's Jam Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br0ken_Melz44

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Living room/Kitchen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Entertainment Room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Music Room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Leads upstairs to the Rooms.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eizu's room.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Selini's Room
User Image Elena (Lena)'s Room
User Image Dex's Room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ryu's Room  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 pm
~{ ^ ^;; Ice forgot to mention to PM her a room of a picture to join the dorm~ All welcomed! lol...}~  

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sandra’s seen a LEPRECHAUN,
Eddie touched a TROLL,
Laurie danced with WITCHES once,
Charlie found some GOBLINS’ gold

Lena whistled a small tune as she twirled a key around each of her fingers, juggling the small object. In one hand she dragged behind her a large trunk. It was wooden with brass embellishments and rolled clunkily behind her. Inside was all of her magic items and books and costumes. Slung around her shoulder is a blue duffel bag with her normal clothes and school books and other necessities. It might look like she has over packed but to her it was all she needed to survive. Once she reached the door to her dorm, she paused and quickly unlocked the door. She slid the key in the back pocket of her jeans and kicked the door open. "Hello? She called into the empty house. When no one answered, she continued moving inside. She gave a low whistle. She was never accustomed to such a luxurious home. Money in the magic business is hard to come by.

She came face to face with a set of stairs that she looked up warily. Walking down a hallway with all that luggage was tiresome enough. She soldiered on and finally made the ascent. Only a couple feet away was the door to her room, open and inviting. She hurried inside and gazed in awe. Shelves lined most of the walls and tucked into the corner was a plush queen bed calling her name. She sighs in contentment and lets the duffel bag fall to the floor and drops the heavy trunk to the floor with a thud. She immediately drops to her knees and grabs the key necklace around her neck. She slips it off and slides it into the keyhole. The trunk resonates a heavy click. Lena silently slips the key back around her neck and tucks it under her shirt collar. She throws the trunk lid open and reaches inside.

The first thing she pulls out is a flattened mess of gold bars. A round knob sticks out awkwardly from the mass and Lena pulls it up and the mess transforms into a bird cage. She sets it on the floor and reaches back inside the trunk. She pulls out a large black velvet cloth and drapes it over top the cage. With a small smile and a quick flick of the wrist, she pulls the cloth off and inside the cage is a white dove and a yellow canary bird, soundly sleeping at the bottom of the cage. They wake with a flutter of feathers at the crooning of her voice. She flicks the cage door shut and hangs it in the corner adjacent to her bed, in a patch of sunlight. She turns and looks around her new room, smiling brightly. "Well, you two, this is our new home,"

Donald heard a MERMAID sing,
Susy spied an ELF,
But all the magic I have known
I’ve had to make MYSELF

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:42 pm
Eizu Hatsashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪Let the music drive your soul╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡

♪♫-Eizu ran quickly down the hallways, avoiding colliding with any of the people littering the hallways, gaining stares and yells, "Hey watch it!" or "Slow down Speedy Gonzales!" he tripped over his feet and went sprawling onto the floor in front of his dorm room. He pushed himself up and rubbed his chin, it having taken most of the blunt when connecting with the floor first. His eyes widened and he turned around, looking down the hallway, scanning everywhere and he quickly scrambled to the door, grabbing at the door knob and was thankful when it was already unlocked, falling quickly into the room, again sprawled onto his stomach. Pushing himself up again to his feet he turned and shut the door, quickly scanning around behind his as if someone would just be standing there, luckily for him, there wasn't. He sighed and hear a small drip nose, making his freeze quickly, his eyes slowly moving over to the kitchen, another drop of water escaped the faucet, splashing with a small noise that broke his freezing stance. He rushed over to the sink and turned the knob, tightening it as best as he could and fumbled around the kitchen, finding a towel. After awhile of opening doors he looked to the bar that had stools underneath it and unrolled a few towel, turning to quickly dab up the water in the sink. He crinkled the paper and threw it away, eyes scanning the kitchen and living room, scanning every corner as he slowly stepped forward, moving to give him a better view of the pool table and chairs in the other room that was connected. He toke the chance to sigh slightly, but his guard never went down. Eizu turned to the entrance of the dorm, the door knob still unlocked but he toke no head to it. Not like she'd just burst in like nothing right? He reassured himself for a moment before a thought hit him and he froze again. The door was unlocked, and he remembered locking it when he left. He touched his pocket, the iPod was still there, wrapped in the headphones and he continued to feel around in his pockets until he produced a small key. Well she didn't get my key at least... He let out, once again, another sigh and turned to look upstairs, a small voice echoed in the quiet dorm and he raised an eyebrow. A roommate? He remembered that there were other rooms and maybe people had been assigned there with him. He slowly walked over to the stairs, climbing up them and peering down the hallway. One of the doors that had sat open had a shadow casting from inside, it moving slightly. There is a person! He smirked and straightened up, running his hands through his disheveled hair. At least it's not her. He knew she would never go into someone's room that she didn't know or had permission from, so he felt confident that it wasn't Maddie trying to hide and ambush him for now. He made his way down the hallway and slowly peeked his head into the door his eyes laying on a small girl with auburn hair that was smiling at her room. I'm guessing she likes her room. He paused and straightened again, standing completely in the door way and cleared his throat trying to get her attention. "Hello there." His lips stayed pressed together and he looked down, his hair moving in front of her eyes as he looked down to the floor for a moment then back up to her, waiting for her to take notice of him standing there.

•‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡≥≥≥ No Leaf Clover - Metallica ≤≤≤‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡▪

Br0ken_Melz44

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Eddie touched a TROLL,

Lena turned around swiftly at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. Her eyes landed on a pair of dark steely blue ones lurking in the doorway. She put on her best stage smile, all wide and white and brilliant. "Oh, hello," She started to walk towards him, but her heels caught on the throw rug. She kicked them off, returning to her height of five foot one, and padded across the floor in her bare feet. She titled her head up to look at the stranger. He didn't seem dangerous or look anything at all like a serial killer. She warmed up a bit to the strange man and cautiously asked him "May I ask who you are and what you are doing in my dorm? And, what is that in your ear?" She stood on her toes and reached her hand up to his head, grabbing the air around his ear. She pulled away and held up her hand. In between two of her fingers was a golden coin. A triumphant grin spread across her cheeks.

Susy spied an ELF,
I’ve had to make MYSELF

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐

{Maddie Gonzales}~Her thoughts: You still haven't talked to her?!~~~

What. The. Hell?! Long straight green hair flicked over shoulders with a sudden push and was waving quickly behind her as she stormed down the hallways. Her brown wedges clomped down with each step of hers; the tight white skinny jeans moving along with muscles and bone in her legs and hips as she maneuvered around anyone in her way and seemed to take note of the people in the hallway seemed to be coming out of some shock and chattering right now. She gripped the brown sun hat in her hands, hearing the denying of the fabric moving in her first and she felt as if something had just happened and she slowed her pace, adjusting the not of the denim shirt that was showing her belly button and began to eavesdrop on a few of the students mumbling to themselves. She could hear them talking about how a strange guy, with a torn shirt showing his 'amazing' abs and black crazy hair had been running through the hallways, falling over and embarrassing himself in front of the dorm room she presently just stepped up to. She narrowed her green eyes and began to raise her hand to the door, immediately sensing familiar water traces on the ground, Eizu's traces. She ground her white pointed teeth together and rested her dainty fingers on the door knob, suddenly turning it quickly and pushing the door open which quietly creaked on the hinges. She stepped forward into the room, not caring about the people hushing and staring behind her as her hands found their way to the skins of her hips and she glared up, knowing exactly where he was at. "Eizu Hatsashi! Get your a** down here right now!" Her voice was high but filled with a deep threat, bitter and underlined with a dark tone. The sound of her booming voice seemed to great for her thin frame, covered in a girly attire and flourished with blue curved earrings with stars on the end, a dolphin and starfish necklace that laid delicately low snuggled between her breasts, a blue bracelet slumped down to the crock of her wrist that had a brown wooden tab that had 'OMG' on the words and delicate traces of makeup on her face, but in all the booming voice also seemed like it fit for her attitude at the moment to well. She furrowed her perfectly manicured thin green eyebrows together in frustration, blowing out a quick breath of air from between her frowning lips and made the bangs of hers flee from her face, the air pushing them away.~~~♥

~~My sister is here... How I miss you!~{Water Demon}~

~~~What is this? Maddie's Academy Wear~~~
▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐▐▐▐■ ▌ ▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐■▌▌▌□▐▐▐

~{OCC: Lol Maddie will only be here for a little while but I feel I have to always bring her in at some point when it comes to Eizu~ lol}~  

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eddie touched a TROLL,

Lena's gaze shifted past the stranger's shoulder and towards her open door. A strong, and loud, female voice reverberated up the stairs and drifted into her room. By the tone of the voice, she could tell the girl downstairs was very peeved. Lena lifted her stare to the boy before her who must be the Eizu Hatashi the girl is yelling at. She cocked an eyebrow and gestured to the doorway with a jerk of her chin. "You should probably talk to her before she blows a gasket. I have to get going anyway. Nice meeting you Eizu," Her left eye dropped into a wink. She reached down and scooped up her mint green heels, sliding them onto her dainty feet. They added three inches to her height. She grabbed her favorite black leather jacket and shrugged it on over her minty green lace tank top. Her cool stare slid over Eizu, still unmoving from her doorway. She pushed him out of the way and led him to the top of the stairs, closing her bedroom door behind her. She began descending when her eyes landed on the open door of their dorm and the girl with green hair fuming in the middle of the room. Lena gave an amused smile. When she passed the strange girl, she nodded at her and smiled dazzlingly. Lena grabbed the doorknob and pulled the door closed behind her as she joined the throng of people in the halls.

Susy spied an ELF,
I’ve had to make MYSELF

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
~†♠ Miyazaki Yukihiro ♠†~

After a while of looking for a nice dormitory he can stay on after leaving his previous dorm, Yukihiro somehow stumbles to a music oriented dormitory and had a thought, "Hmm...? This place looks more better than my previous dorm... well giving the thought that I love music and since the previous one looks dead, yeah it is a pretty nice dorm. I wonder if I could still inquire here?" and he decides to come over and knock at the front door."Excuse me, is anyone home in here? I'd like to inquire for a room in here" Yukihiro said after knocking while he puts his bokuto on his shoulders and trying not to look to angsty.

~††~

-xXRogueVermillionXx-

Dangerous Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:48 pm

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin Form

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

As Ryu searched the dorms, he came across a rather nice looking one. Upon further inspection, he saw someone was also knocking on the door of the dorm. Perhaps this place still had an opening for him. He took a deep breath and sighed, not wanting his nervousness to cause sparks around him like at the last dorm. He slowly walked up to the door and greeted the young man who was waiting for a response. "Hey there! So, um...you looking for a place to stay also?" He asked him, trying to start a conversation. He noticed the weapons on his person and gazed at them for a moment. Though Ryu was more of an empty handed fighter, he still admired more weapon based martial arts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:55 pm
~{Oi sorry to burst your bubble guys! You are supposed to PM Ice if you wanted a room xD Needed to send her your picture of the room and such~ Tho she needs to get on and post already... xD}~  

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 pm
Broken_Melz44
~{Oi sorry to burst your bubble guys! You are supposed to PM Ice if you wanted a room xD Needed to send her your picture of the room and such~ Tho she needs to get on and post already... xD}~

[[ Ah okay, terribly sorry about that, though I guess I'll go ahead and send her one since I'm here already ^^; ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 pm
Orpheus Aristo
Broken_Melz44

[[ Ah okay, terribly sorry about that, though I guess I'll go ahead and send her one since I'm here already ^^; ]]

~{It's fine... but just so you guys know.}~  

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

-xXRogueVermillionXx-

Dangerous Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:25 am
Broken_Melz44
Orpheus Aristo
Broken_Melz44

((so this explains the inactivity...
thanks for the info anyways...
ad umm...
just jumped a roleplay to make things interesting...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:14 am
-xXRogueVermillionXx-
Broken_Melz44
Orpheus Aristo
Broken_Melz44

((so this explains the inactivity...
thanks for the info anyways...
ad umm...
just jumped a roleplay to make things interesting...))

~{Yes I understand but that's just a rule thingy we always put so that random people like you two pop in and fight over one room xD tho i'll tell her to add both of you guys in ^ ^}~  

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Br0ken_Melz44

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:57 am
Eizu Hatsashi

╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪Let the music drive your soul╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡

♪♫-Eizu sheepishly smiled when she looked up noticing him and his eyes widened quickly though, the corner of his lips dropping as the voice rung out through the dorm. He froze tightening his fists by his sides and continued to watch as the girl winked at him and left wearing heals. He watched her leave, letting her push him out of the way and waved bye to her and continued down the stairs, shaking the hair in front of his face. Before Maddie had time to open her mouth a knock was heard and he walked passed the green headed hothead and opened the door, raising an eyebrow at the two guys who stood there. He toke a step back, staring the the side table the rested by the door with two keys resting there and plucked them up, shaking them in front of the two guys face, peering out with one eye through his bangs. "This what you guys are looking for? Two rooms open." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder at the stairs and stepped back, welcoming them into the dorm. "Come in Roomies. I'm Eizu. That thing..." He over exaggerated the word 'thing' looking at the back of Maddie's head. "...is Maddie. She isn't living here but LOVES to bug me to no end." He rolled his eyes and continued to hold the door open waiting for them.

•‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡≥≥≥ High School Never Ends - Bowling for Soup ≤≤≤‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡▪

((I so srry guyz 4 nt bein here! I will try 2 continue 2 log on again! I so srry!))  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff