Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
(prp) - Music Lesson- (( Lilb(Livia) and Mew( Sunny Ember )) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:25 pm
Quote:
lilbitetan

User Image
Sunny held a small bunch of flowers as he rested under a large Oak. He gazed upwards to see a light drizzle turn a bit too heavy. Then he heard it. The sounds of small birds Upon looking to his right he saw 2 birds nesting together for warmth though they were shaking from the rain.

He left out a sigh, but not a sigh of be cold or in the rain, he actually enjoyed that, but for the lack of a love that he could warm up with. The rain started to slow again as he wandered through his thoughts. Then he's ears perked as he heard the rain give a beat like a song. He decided to sing with his surprisingly high voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 pm
mew-neko

User Image

Livia shrinks down as the rain pours down heavily, ears tucked and tail wrapped protectively around her curled, shivering body. The rain soothed her, but not when she was unsheltered and cold. She thought of someone being with her for warmth and comfort.
Then she hears it. Song. It was a comforting sound and soon she found herself falling asleep. But she had to find it.. The source of the sound.
Livia got up and shook her fur, fluffing it out a bit. She started wondering around the clearing, when she saw a figure a small distance away. Instinctively crouching down, she stalked towards it. When she got close enough to see him, she stayed down and started singing along.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm
Sunny's ears twitched again hearing the sound of singing. He thusly changed his tune to fit hers. When he stopped the chorus he called out. " the sun is shining brightly now. It would seem it likes your voice."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:53 pm
The intertwining sound of the two voices made Livia twitch with excitement and strange feelings. When it was over and the boy spoke, she shivered at his voice and smiled, rising from the ground to be just in his view.
"Well, there was two voices." She smiled mischievously and looked on at the strange moose-like figure.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm
" Indeed, oh my, did you get caught in that downpour?" He watched her as he marveled at her scales. He then fiddled with his flowers, trying to get them drier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:04 pm
Livia stood up all the way, shaking water droplets off of her body. She then flicked her tail around a couple of times before sitting down to groom herself. ((shes very catlike lol) "Yes, I did, I had no where to hide from it... And you? You're pretty wet as well." She put her paw down and tilted her head a bit, smiling at him.

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:07 pm
"Well Faemoose take to water well. I guess it's because of the thick fur and oil. "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:26 pm
Livia got a scowl on her face. "I LIKE water.." She kind of growled, but kept it a bit down. Standing up tow her full length she looked around and found a small patch of flowers. She stalked over to them and kind of rolled near them, bringing the scent onto her after the fresh rain.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm
He was smiling then it faltered, " I'm sorry if I offended you, " he then offered a little flower. "water is good on a day as warm as it is now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm
Livia sighed. "No you didn't, I was just kind of born into a bad temper, but I'm a good girl a promise!" She smiled and let her head tilt again. She reached out and accepted the flower.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:45 pm
" wow, you seem to shine in the sunlight, The name is Sunny Ember by the way." offering his black tipped hand to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 pm
Livia smiled, put the flower on the ground and wrapped her tell protectively around it. "Me, shine? No.." She giggled abit, shook his hand and said, "Livia."  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:57 pm
He smiles back, " Says the one who's more colorful than these flowers, Lovely name Livia."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:09 pm
Lita blushes, adding a bright pink hue to her color scheme. "Thanks sunny." She then wonders if he meant he liked her voice when he said the sun did.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:19 pm
He thought for a moment that she got his horrible pun, after all his name is Sunny. " You look a bit flushed, would you like some berries?"  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff