Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Mїdпїgнт Haиds (Open&Accepting~) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxintro

"What are you talking about? America is not gonna be destroyed!" Declared a male voice as he slammed his fist onto the table. Anger coarsing through his veins as flashing images was on the large screen in front of him and his subordinates. These images had different things showing, sometimes death, sometimes people being tortured as a voice spoke. "Never? It will never be destroyed?" Questioned the voice, no one knew who this man was who had sent this message as he continued to speak. "Rome was destroyed, Greece was destroyed, Persia was destroyed, Spain was destroyed. All great countries are destroyed, so why no yours? How much longer do you think your own country will last?" He questioned. No one responded as the male questioned one last time. "Forever?" He did wonder as something hit the screen, it was a boot it seemed as a female stood up and shouted. "You're a shameful opportunist!" She declared. The images seemed to get to her, the excecution as soldiers of her own were being excecuted on their feet. The man was simply making the woman only angrier with the pictures she'd seen on the screen. "What you don't understand is that it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knes, especially kneeling to you!" She shouted as the man only chuckled before speaking. "You have it backwards my dear. It's better to live on your feet than to die on your knees!" He declared before the screen was smashed in, a table was flung at it as there was silence and stares at the person who threw the table. That was, up until the male shouted and declared an order, "If its a war he wants, it's one he'll get! Send out the Genocide Angels and their partners! Send out all troops! Send out the Midnight Hands!"

ll Intro ll Story ll Rules ll Roles ll Serum Info ll Control Info ll Skeleton ll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxstory

The year? 2059, a time when technology had advanced a little further. When scientists were starting to try and perfect the whole idea of immortality even further. But the closest thing they could get to immortality was the powers, that they thought, would belong to an angel. They used the serum on one of their own first to test it out, it worked wonders as they tried out more of the serums on the same person yet he soon ended up combusting. His powers were too much for himself as he'd died of heart failure. Too much pressure on the heart to try and make sure that the serum worked and did its job. The scientists knew that injecting too much of the serum wouldn't work, so they came up with a plan. They'd decided to take a couple of people in for testing and injected them with the different serums, changing their DNA, tampering with these peoples fates. The serums had caused markings to show up were they'd injected them and the serum had done its job, changing the selected few into Genocide Angels. But the scienists wanted to go further as they took four of the Angels and injected them with another serum, these four Genocide Angels became elite. Two markings, two powers and these four were known as the ultimate weapons of war. But, the powers of all the Genocide Angels started to become unstable as their powers were growing out of control. Shutting them away so no one would get hurt, the scientists tried to think of ways to make sure the powers went out of control so first they gave them different control devices which are used to control their powers. That was when the scientists decided that something more excessive should be put to use, they gave the Genocide Angels partners. Human partners who were the only people that could remove the control devices which held back the powers of the Angels. These partners of theirs were stuck with them, at all costs. They were trained to becoming the partners of Angels.
After a couple of years, word of Genocide Angels was given to the public that they'd be protecting the citizens. That was when this whole fiasco started. The four who were given two powers, along with their partners, formed a group known as Midnight Hands, used for secret missions, pretty much like a super spy that every kid dreams of becoming. But the Midnight Hands are used on top secret missions and are sent out at exactly midnight and clear the missions set before the next midnight, sometimes even before lunch. The fiasco at hand? It's the Maikeru. That's the name of this guy, a terrorist who had started countless wars and won them all. Taking over all great countries, the only country left that hasn't been taken over is America. Want to know why? Because the soldiers in the army have been sent over to the different countries to try and stop this Maikeru. But with no luck, this terrorist simply wants to watch the country suffer more and more as he keeps sending the videos of their men being excecuted. Many videos. Many tears were shed. This is where out intro comes in, the Midnight Hands along with the other Genocide Angels are now being sent out into the field of war, well, they don't need to exactly leave as war has moved itself to their front doorstep as the Angels and their partners must remove any enemies from the streets as the Midnight Hands attempt to cause more havoc than a little on the terrifying Maikeru. But what tricks will the Maikeru have up his sleeve, none other than nearly every army from all the other country. Now it's the Genocide Angels and their partners vs. Maikeru and basically the rest of the Earth. Who will win in this war of life and death? Will Maikeru's reign finish? Or will he get another country under his rule and rule the world? The Genocide Angels and Midnight Hands are our last hope!

ll Intro ll Story ll Rules ll Roles ll Serum Info ll Control Info ll Skeleton ll

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxrules

Gaia TOS
Follow the rules of Gaia TOS. Simple, right? Right.

Literacy
I mean, is it too much to ask for? This a semi lit. and above roleplay, we expect more than one liners, seriously. Also make posts pretty please~

Weapons
Well...any weapon can be used I guess c: Simple as since it's a futuristic time period.

Loyalty
Don't make a profile and never post, it's really annoying and irritating when people do that. That also means respect the creator and others, they all want to have a good time and so do you if you've decided to join in.

PG16
Romance and Violence are encouraged. You know your limits when posting in a public thread so please don't try to push it to something that is excessively vulgar and indecent. That's what time-skips are for. Also do not be too gorey when it comes to fighting, we want to sleep tonight you know.

Rules
Because I own this roleplay, I can add rules on at any point I think nessicary. Please understand this as well~
All profiles are to be posted here~

Goddess
I am the goddess of this roleplay so what I say goes. I decide who's accepted and when we start, I mean it.

Powers
Look to the serum part to know what's going on, though, the only restriction is that the partners do not have any powers, they only have the ability to put on the control devices. Also, don't restrict it so it's only girls who're angels, boys can also be genocide angels too.

Just checking~
If you read the rules, please add a ninja on your profile somewhere.

Genres
This roleplay contains the following genres;
Horror, war, action, adventure, fantasy (somewhat), thriller, romance, possible comedy and last but not least, some what political, it's war after all.

Inspiration
Inspired by a couple of songs by a band named 'Rise Against' and also by a couple of books that I'm reading.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:13 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxroles

The Midnight Hands and their Partners
These lot have had two syrums injected into them, giving them two powers. These four are the strongest and elite team alongside their partners.

The Midnight Hands Leader (Female) - Taken by Yume no Shirube!
The Leaders Partner (Male) - Open

The Midnight Hands Tactician (Female) - Taken by Kise no Shirube!
The Tacticians Partner (Male) - Reserved for Shadow_Cookies019~

The Midnight Hands Hitman (Male) - Taken by Kise no Shirube!
The Hitmans Partner (Female) - Taken by X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X!

The Midnight Hands Healer (Male) - Taken by Maru-Shadow!
The Healers Partner (Female) - Taken by xLadyCattx!

Other Genocide Angels and their Partners
These lot have only one serum in their system but that doesn't mean they can't be dangerous too alongside their partners. For this part, there's unlimited amounts of normal genocide angels and their partners but the roles will be added here so we know who has a partner and who doesn't.

Genocide Angel 1 - Taken by Yume no Shirube!
Genocide Angel 2 - Taken by Kyuu Ishiyama!

The Terrorists // Maikeru Clan
Maikeru, the leader of these terrorist attacks on the world, he and his clan have currently taken over all countries except from America. Maybe he'll succeed in taking over that country as well. Who knows?

Maikeru (Male) - Open
Maikerus Secondhand Man (Male) - Open
Maikerus Technology Expert (Female) - Open
Maikerus Doctor (Female) - Open

Maikeru Clan Underlings
These guys are your everday grunts, there's unlimited amounts of these.

U.N.L.I.M.I.T.E.D.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:42 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxserum info

The Basic Definition of Genocide Angels:
Humans who've had their DNA tampered which has caused them to be called 'artificial beings'. Those who've gained power to destroy anything at will. The powers of a Genocide Angel depends on where their mark is, the mark where they were first injected and what serum they were injected with along with how stable their powers are.

Nymph Serum - The Water Manipulators
Can make it so even water is a weapon and can pierce through the skin though this can mainly be done by the most skilled in this region. Very few novices can do this and those that can manipulate water in this way are rare to find, even amongst the skilled.

Pyro Serum - The Fire Summoners
Can summon and manipulate flames, often burning people to ash though only the most skilled can make burning people to ash look easy. The novice Angels can only burn people before having to attack.

Tsuyo Serum - Abnormal Strength
Can break anything, well, it depends on their level and whether they're a novice or not, If they're a novice, they can break a table with the right amount of strength and can just about send anyone flying with roundhouse kicks whilst the experts can sometimes just tap something and make either a dint or worst, a ole through the object or person.

Chisoku Serum - Quick Paced
Focusing more on their speed, these guys are always quick on their toes. They're known to basically end up disappearing and ending up elsewhere. Well, the experts can, the novices are known to basically run at quick speeds but can still be seen by the naked eye.

Tsuchi Serum - The Earth Controllers
Controlling the earth which is at our very feet, these guys may not be so quick but they're definately the best at what they do. Being able to cause destruction on building, especially old buildings, these lot usually have enough strength to throw even a boulder three times their weight. The experts are able to even tap a boulder and it'll move for them.

Isha Serum - Healers
Being able to manipulate their healing abilitys to help others, these are those who aren't meant for battle but are better off being in the back row and at home. They have amazing healing abilities, the novices being able to heal minor wounds and injuries, experts being able to heal broken bones and larger injuries when the elites will be able to bring those back from the dead if they're good enough and can heal all injuries.

Shubi Serum - High Defense
Are hard to actually damage, these lot have very high defense, even if they don't wear anything it's difficult to damage them. They're not indestructable, their major weakpoint will always be the place where they were injected with the Shubi syrum. These lot can even produce shields for others, the novices can create small shields for others whilst elites can create shields large enough to defend an entire building.

Kaze Serum - The Wind Manipulators
Manipulating the speed of wind along with its form and direction, these guys can be very tricky to deal with. When there's no wind though, they're stuck in a very tricky situation. The novices can change the direction of the wind and its speed whilst both experts and elites can change its form, even making it cause damage to others. Elites though can also make it so that they can summon the wind.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxcontrol info

Basics on Control Devices:
The control devices are usually either accessories or even marking that're put on the Genocide Angels to stop their powers from going out of control and wrecking havoc, allowing only their partners to remove these devices from the Angels.

The Basic Control Devices
The basic control devices are used on those whose powers are very stable, usually on the healers and on those who're novices mainly. These control devices consist of;
Earrings, small tattoos and just piercings of any kinds.

The Intermediate Control Devices
These control devices are somewhat noticeable and quite elaborate, often used on those whose powers can be unstable from time to time yet are stable. These are mainly for those who're 50:50 so to speak. These control devices consist of;
Necklaces, bracelets, large tattoos that cover more than one area and also consist of larger earrings or just more earrings than the basic.

The Advanced Control Devices
Used on those who're unstable and need to be constantly under lock and key, these control devices can be very noticeable and are used on the more dangerous powers, for example, the Pyro, Tsuchi, Tsuyo and others as well. These control devices consist of;
All of the other control devices above, larger tattoos, very large tattoos that is and sometimes in everyday objects to make them not as noticeable...they hope anyway.

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxskeleton

[imgright]DIRECT LINK HERE![/imgright]
[align=left][size=11][color= ][b]My name would be:[/b] [Name]
[b]Though people call me:[/b] [Nickname/s]
[b]If it wasn't obvious, I'm a :[/b] [Gender]
[b]I'm:[/b] [Age]
[b]Well this is personal! I may have feelings for:[/b] [Crush]
[b]Many say I'm like this:[/b] [Personality]
[b]My past goes like so:[/b] [Biography, make it fairly lengthy]
[b]I love:[/b] [Likes]
[b]I hate:[/b] [Dislikes]
[b]Just keep [i]that[/i] away!:[/b] [Fears]
[b]I was injected with:[/b] [Type of Serum injected with, for Angels only]
[b]Then I was injected again but with:[/b] [2nd serum, for Midnight Hands members only]
[b]Yet, I'm held back by:[/b] [Control devices, Angels Only]
[b]This is what I can fight with!:[/b] [Weapons, three maximum]
[b]Did I forget something?:[/b] [Other]
[b]My position in this little story is as:[/b] [Role]
[b]My puppet master is:[/b] [Username][/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:48 am
User Image
My name would be: Fierce Star
Though people call me: Big Brother, Big Bad Wolf, Fierce Star, Fierce (Do not call him Fierce unless Icy Star or else prepare to be attacked)
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Male
I'm: 21
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: "Want to be shred?"
Many say I'm like this: Fierce Star acts like a protective big brother towards Yoko, Inko and Icy Star, well mostly Icy Star since she's his real sister and a little more of Inko since she's the youngest. Fierce Star is also quite stubborn around his partner because he doesn't like being controlled, he acts cold towards her but wouldn't hesitate to protect her from any harm, he's also not as cold to her as he is with everyone else, he does show his kindness to her every now and then. He's also known as he big bad wolf because not just his ears and tail but the fact he will practically shred anything and anyone to pieces and tear them apart using his sharp teeth if needed when angered or he senses that the one's close to him are to be harmed or in danger, he also becomes very uneasy and stressed when away from his sister for too long.
My past goes like so: Fierce Star and Icy Star have been sibligns seperated at Icy's birth, Fierce Star was thrown out into the wilderness because the parents didn't want a male, and since Icy Star was a female they decided to get rid of him, they didn't have anyone to give the boy to and there was no orphanage around, so Fierce Star was basically in the wilderness out to die but was taken in by a male who was 'living' so to speak with wolves, filming them, finding out more about them, he basically just wanted to find out everything about the wolves. As Fierce Star turned older the man he had then called father had died, killed by the wolves he thought so high of, Fierce Star himself however wasn't killed by the wolves, no, he was taken in by them. Raised in the wilderness with his newly found family as his 'animal' senses more or less increased. As time progressed he knew only one thing; to find his little sister and return her to his side, at the time of her birth he and her had entered a deep connection, a deep bond that could never be severed, you could say he was loyal to her forever even after her being born just a few minutes ago. Well he was older now and knew that his family couldn't stop him, he and his now 'family' of wolves departed to find his sister, all he had was a crystal-like object that the girl always had which he took when he was thrown out, he took the scent from it as he soon after found his younger sister. The wolves and Fierce Star killed his real mother and father and he basically abducted his sister, leaving the wolves. But Happy ending wasn't near, they were taken to basically be lab rats, to be experimented on, though something went wrong on Fierce Star's transformation, he was of course only meant to get those powers, but his DNA had changed so much he had grown large wolf-like ears and a tail, not just that but on his feet and hands, the nails became razor sharp, his teeth became just as sharp and they knew he was going to be a threat straight away since the male wasn't very stable when away from his sister. They decided to put the strongest control devices on him and made sure that he wasn't just around his partner but also around his sister at all times, fearing that he will still attack using his new obtained animal-like features.
I love: Freedom, the sun, the moon, cold weather, Icy Star, Yoko, Inko, his partner, sweets, meat, cooked food, being petted/groomed (Though he'll show dislike, he really loves it), being told he's needed, his sister, fighting, killing the enemy, shredding things, anything star-like, playing around with people, running around, the wild.
I hate: Being Controlled, books, Being called "Fierce" by someone other than Icy Star, Yoko/Inko/Icy Star/ His Partner being harmed or upset in any way/shape or form, very loud noises, water, not being around Icy Star, burnt food, ignorance, being mocked or made fun of because of his appearence, very warm days, idiots.
Just keep that away!: Water (Because it can damage his ears), losing his sister forever, very loud noises (Can damage his ears and make him go berserk).
I was injected with: Tsuyo Serum
Then I was injected again but with: Chisoku Serum
Yet, I'm held back by: large black spiral tattoos around his whole body which aren't seen because of his apparel, a black choker, star-shaped glowing 'crystals' around his clothes.
This is what I can fight with!: His claws, his teeth.
Did I forget something?: The star-like 'crystals' embedded in his apparel shine brightly when either about to attack or when he's extremely angry.
My position in this little story is as: Midnight Hands' Hitman
My puppet master is: Kise no Shirube ninja

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 am
User Image
My name would be: Yoko Hachisuka
Though people call me: Yoko, sometimes even Koko but usually Miss Hachisuka.
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Female
I'm: 20
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: No one, you fool!
Many say I'm like this: Stern and stubborn, two words which describe me perfectly. I speak not so much, I'm more of the person who acts and doesn't say. I'm easily pissed off which is why I avoid conversation with strangers and those who I don't know. That just makes me rude I guess. I can be very violent if provoked and always have the urge to punch at least someone in the face, especially people who try and hit on my sister. I'm very protective of Inko, just like a mother over a child but...we're sisters...and I'm older still...still makes sense. I'm somewhat wise as people have put it in the past and very, well...athletic. Kinda a given otherwise I wouldn't be here in the military. I'm a green thumb, somewhat and have a love for just relaxing, often sleeping or found training with Inko...yup... I'm pretty much your everyday tomboy type girl.
My past goes like so: I was born and raised in Japan to a American mother and a Japanese father, this was somewhat looked down upon which caused the two to not be officially married but just in a small relationship. I never really paid attention to the small things that happened in my life back then, I never noticed my mother getting upset, nor did I ever question why she was coughing so much yet it turned out she was getting sick. She was dying. I refused to accept that and ended up just being piled up with guilt when she passed away, I felt terrible for not asking my mother if she was okay or if she wanted me to call up the doctors. I took no notice into that. And where was my father during all this? Gambling and at the ramen bar. Her never cared for mother. I could tell because a week after her death, he had very quickly gotten over it and had knocked up another woman who was a purebred Japanese. A woman of noble heritage as father put it. The two got married and this is how my sister, well...'half sister' came in, Inko. Yes, Inko is my half sister but that doesn't matter now does it. I still treated her like an actual sister and everything, I was more of a motherly figure to her when it came to school and everything. I didn't mind Lia, Inko's mother, but that doesn't mean we were close buddies, no, we were just on good terms with each other. Nothing special. Father had stopped his habits of going to ramen bars and going gambling with his friends...why did he stop now and not when my mother, my real mother needed him the most?! This was what plainly angered me in my life and growing up got harder and harder, I was piled up with work, well...I took it upon myself to do everything in the house. Poeple could almost make me out to be the perfect housewife for crying out loud! But I'd never complain and when I heard of Maikeru entering Japan, father and Lia had stayed behind, sending us off to America for shelter. I never thought that father would do that, I thought he disliked me for being the child of his one time lover. But I stand corrected as me and Inko fled to America. I was 18 and she was 16, we wandered around for a while until we watched the news in a local tv store which seemed to speak of the war that was occuring in Japan between the Japanese troops and the Maikeru Clan. As Japan was taken over, rage and anger ran through me as I immedietely signed up for the military. Being apart of their experiments for Genocide Angels and became the best. I became the leader of Midnight Hands. A secret group which holds all of the elite Angels. Yet, as soon as I became apart of this group, Inko had signed up as well. Despite being not as carefree as my half sister, I still loved her and even to this day, will protect her and my friends from Maikeru. I will never forgive what that shameful opportunist has done...never.
I love: Guns, Inko, Icy Star, Fierce Star, my friends, flowers, humming, the colour green...despite....not knowing what it looks like...dammit. I also love biscuits and sleeping, along with training, my partner and trees, that's the most comfortable place you can ever sleep in. In a tree. I also like night time, stars and just the unknown along with everyone in Midnight Hands.
I hate: Being colourblind, her mothers death, her arrogance in the past, someone hurting Inko or my friends, people who swear too much, annoyances, pests, 'fly's, those who think they're always so supperior, being bossed around too much and well...just arrogance in general.
Just keep that away!: I fear loosing Inko...I really do, she's my precious younger sister who Lia had trusted to me, I also fear loosing anyone close to me which I why I'm always willing to put my life on the line for someone else. I also fear being able to see colours again...I really do. I mean, what if in the middle of a fight, I finally see all the colours that I've missed being able to see? I'd be at loss for words. Truly.
I was injected with: the Tsuyo serum which allowed my strength to increase.
Then I was injected again but with: the Tsuchi serum, allowing me manipulation of earth.
Yet, I'm held back by: a large tattooo on my back which covers both shoulder blades and just covers the entirety of my back, a leather band that's on my upper left arm and three piercing in my left ear whilst I have two in my right.
This is what I can fight with!: A semi-automatic pistol, an assult rifle along with a small knife.
Did I forget something?: I was colourblind since birth...that's a very inportant piece of information that I missed out on.
My position in this little story is as: Midnight Hands' Leader.
My puppet master is: Yume no Shirube ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image
My name would be: Icy Star
Though people call me: Icy (Only to be used by Fierce Star or else.)
I'm: 19
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: "Hmm~? Don't you mean YOU have feelings for ME? silly don't be mistaken."
Many say I'm like this: Icy Star, just like her brother is quite cold towards people, she loves messing with people before killing them, playing mind games on them and making them see how inferior they are compared to herself and her brother, though she seems very kind and outgoing towards Inko, Yoko, her brother and her partner, oh, she seems to dislike her brothers' partner because she thinks the other female may be plotting something to take him away from her, Icy Star is also a very smart girl, she may be scheming something for the Midnight hands but don't be mistaken, even if she's nice and sweet and lovely towards you, she may still be plotting and scheming your death which she will carry out, her jokes about killing soemone or hurting someone are also not to be taken light because those aren't jokes. She has a very big sadistic side to her like her brother but that doesn't mean she has her kind side, both her and her brother are hard to befriend but once through the hard shell they will be forever loyal and will protect the people close to them no matter what.
My past goes like so: As explained in Fierce Star's biography, the two were seperated when Icy Star was 'born' and she was left to be raised by her parents alone, without her brother around, she knew that she had a brother though and wondered if he had abandoned her on purpose but she knew this wasn't true and that he'd come save her. The female lived a pretty 'normal' life, going to school, learning, she was always the perfect student, well it's not like she wanted to be, she was very smart by birth not by choice. She was always fascinated by stars and everything that had to do with them, it worried her parents really since they thought of it as an unhealthy obsession, but if anyone knew the truth they knew it wasn't. Soon the female started getting bored of her life, she didn't want a normal life, she didn't want to be alone anymore, it was then that she heard the howls, wolves? At this time and in the city? But amongst those howls she heard a more...'human' like howl and she knew exactly who it was, it was her brother who had finally come to save her, her guess wasn't wrong, he stormed through the front door and they proceeded to shred and rip apart the parents of Icy Star and Fierce star and not to mention consumed them. Fierce Star then took Icy star and the rest is basically explained withing Fierce Star's Bio, they were taken in and turned, their DNA's altered and being used as war objects though she has to be around her brother 24/7 and not just around her partner, not only because Fierce Star would go berserk but she would too.
I love: Anything star-shaped or star-related, Fierce Star, Inko, Yoko, her partner, the cold, the moon, the stars, being around her brother, sweets, cooked food, quiet places, dark places (Even though with her around it won't be very 'dark), reading, interesting things, star-gazing, learning new things, her brother.
I hate: Being controlled, not being around her brother for too long, seeing Inko/Yoko/Fierce Star/her partner being hurt or upset, Fierce Star's partner, idiots, very warm days, loud noises, large groups, being bullied, insects.
Just keep that away!: Water, losing her brother forever after all he is her only family, to be honest always had been.
I was injected with: Pyro Serum
Then I was injected again but with: Kaze Serum
Yet, I'm held back by: Like Fierce Star, she has black spiral tattoos going everywhere around her body, also implanted in the crystals which she carries which are somewhat connected to her heart, also those 'white arrows' on her apparel are embedded with the controlling device.
This is what I can fight with!: Her powers, 'special' daggers and basically her brother since he fights more for her.
Did I forget something?: The two hide a very big secret, because of 'something' if Fierce Star dies; so does Icy Star and vice versa, Also Icy Star's hair lights up brightly in dark places, so does the white on her apparel.
My position in this little story is as: The Midnight Hands' Tactician
My puppet master is: Kise no Shirube ninja

Kise no Shirube

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:25 pm
Was wondering if it was okay for me to be Genocide angel.... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image
My name would be: Inko Hachisuka
Though people call me: Inko, Ink-chan or Koko, but please don't call me that when Yoko's around! We get ever so confused...
I'm: 18 now!
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: No one but people seem to be having feelings for me! Yoko, help me!
Many say I'm like this: Very sweet and somewhat innocent. That's how people would describe me in two words, I'm very much the younger sister type of girl...then again, I am the younger sister of Yoko so that would make sense... I'm a very gluttonous girl too! Feasting on dumplings and strawberry cheesecake. I'm rarely seen without a sweet treat in my hand~ I'm very slow as well, especially when it comes to thinking, it takes me some time to think up ideas and well...how to contribute to a conversation that's very important. I'm quite emotional when it comes to it, often being a little crybaby whenever Yoko scolds me, ehehe... I can be outgoing when I want to though! It just depends on who you are to be honest...if you're Yoko, my partner, Icy Star or Fierce Star then I'll gladly share my candy with you~! But if you're not, don't even bother asking! I am said to get quite fierce and very violent if Yoko is hurt right before me, I mean it. I will literally rip your head off! That's how much I love my sister! ....Maybe I'm the protective one?
My past goes like so: My past is very much similar to Yoko's but I'll still explain it if you really want me to. I was born to two Japanese parents whilst Yoko was born to an American mother who was shuned for being in a relationship with Papa. I felt pity towards Yoko for losing her mother after I was told by Mama when I was three. I always looked up to her as well, not knowing that she'd lost someone close to her, well...this only made me look up to her more as me and Yoko were like two peas in a pod. I would always cling to her...ALWAYS. At school, she'd defend me if anyone came up to me and hurt me or ever just plain out made me cry, she'd always be there and would end up beating people to a pulp. But, on that day when Maikeru ended up attacking our country and we fled to America, that was the only day I truly saw fear in my sisters eyes. That was the only time that I had seen Yoko want to cry or fear something, I felt like I was the one who should look after her when I saw her like that so I ended up hugging her, telling her it was okay to cry. But she didn't respond and we walked off like I had said nothing. When she went into the military, you could say I was always on my own from then on, it was only for two years though but during them two years, I worked with someone and we were a pair of travelling performers. I enjoyed it alot and when I became eighteen, I joined the military too! I wanted to be with Yoko again and this is how I've become who I am today, meeting new people, eating new foods, talking with Icy Star, Fierce Star and Yoko everyday along with my partner and just plain out having fun... apart when I get confessed to. That's always a pain. At least Yoko can solve these problems I'm having~
I love: Dumplings, Fierce Star, Yoko, Icy Star, my partner, sweet foods, food on a whole, china dresses and tea. I really like tea~ Reminds me of home... That's also another thing I love, family and home! I also love performing, acrobatics, pandas and pretty much my sister~
I hate: being cornered, corners on a whole, being alone, watching people close to me get hurt and me being unable to do anything. Losing control of my powers is a definate as well...my powers are important and well, I can basically destroy anything if I lose control. I also hate these stupid control devices, they're so annoying and I hate Maikeru. He ruined my fantasised happy family dreams! I also hate being confessed to, I really do.
Just keep that away!: I fear losing Yoko, I mean, I have always feared losing Yoko, she's my one and only sister, even if we weren;t born from the same mother, we're still related and will always be. Plus, I fear that if I see herget hurt, my shackles will just simply break and my powers will literally go awire and...well...Hell could practically break loose. I also fear people hating me for denying confessions, I mean it, I don't mean to say I get confessions non-stop nor do I brag about them because I'm just not looking for anyone right now...And I refuse to go out with anyone who isn't as strong, or even stronger, as my sister!
I was injected with: the Tsuyo Serum.
Yet, I'm held back by: Shackles, practically shackles with the chains broken off and they're only around my wrists. Despite how heavy they are, I really can't tell that much. I also have a small tattoo on the back of my neck, a small panda tattoo at that~ I simply looove Pandas~
This is what I can fight with!: Just my fists, really, that's all I'll need.
Did I forget something?: My powers are pretty much unstable, I could make hell break loose with my powers and it's very scary. I also am seen with dumplings in a bag which I carry around everywhere...yup...I'm not a glutton.
My position in this little story is as: A simple Genocide Angel. (Genocide Angel 1)
My puppet master is: Yume no Shirube ninja

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:32 pm
Ethos the great
Was wondering if it was okay for me to be Genocide angel.... whee

Yes you can~! c':  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
My name would be: Haruno Ochiai
Though people call me: Freeglide, Doc
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Male
I'm: 20
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: ...someone....Okay, no one yet. ninja
Many say I'm like this: A lot of people would describe me as an unsociable genius. I would believe that to be true, but I'm actually very willing to socialize. I just feel that I would be imposing to invite myself into conversation. I always let others make the first move. I'm also a bit of a workaholic.
My past goes like so: I've spent most my life with books upon books.
I love: Reading, Research, Music
I hate: Not knowing something, Failing, Not working if I can
Just keep that away!: Spiders
I was injected with: The Isha Serum, which as a side affect gave me raven-like wings.
Yet, I'm held back by: A pair of glasses. My wings usually come out when I take them off. Unless I'm about to go to sleep, I suppose...
This is what I can fight with!: I have a multitude of scalpels at my disposal, and even a few syringes, should I be interested in my kills.
Did I forget something?: I function as the Midnight Hands scientist and healer.
My position in this little story is as: The Midnight Hands' Healer
My puppet master is: maru-shadow

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 pm
Bump~ cx  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash