Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The End Is Nigh ((All Spots Taken !)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:25 pm
About 30 years ago, a new virus began to pop up around the world. Now, this virus didn't kill people. No, it did far worse than that. You see the virus began to mutate the victims it infected into creatures that were bent on eating the flesh of humans which are now being called 'Omens' by scientists . As of now, at least 65% of the worlds population has either been infected or died. Humans now live in underground cities with one entrance and exit, a large steel hatch that is a few miles thick. Recently, human specimens have been appearing that are able to control the 'O-virus' and increase their fighting abilities. So far, there are 6 known specimens that are locked in a lab in the deepest parts of a certain city. Some, like the specimen named Zarin, have to be locked in solitary because of their abilities. So, what will happen when a contamination breach is activated and the cell doors of the the specimens are unlocked. Will they survive this twisted apocalypse? Or will they lay down and die?  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm
RULES:
1.) There will be killing in this rp, just don't make it too graphic
2.) There will be romance in this rp. Take it to the PM's if it gets to be too much.
3.) In the Character Skeleton, I will post 2 things that will say Number and Level. Number is your cell number and where you will start out. 1-3 are on the first floor and include two or three solitary cells (Depending on how many people choose 5). 4-6 are on the second floor and are right above 1-3. Level is how dangerous your character is. 5 is the highest and 1 is the lowest. Fives will start in solitary now matter what. Anything lower than 5 will start in normal cells.
4.) I don't care if you use a anime or real picture for your character.
5.) Have fun and Quote me for a faster response to approve your Character profiles

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:44 pm
Skeleton:
Name:
Level:
Number:
Abilities:
Pic:

My Character:
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Zarin first found out about his abilities on his 13th birthday. Omens attacked his family and killed them all except for him. As they were about to kill him, something inside him snapped. No one knows what happened that day except for Zarin, and he doesn't want to talk about it. After that, the scientists found Zarin siting on a pile of dead Omens, reading a book. He has been in solitary ever since then and is some kind of celebrity in the lab
Level: 5
Number: 2
Abilities: ????
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm
Name:Ethos

Bio: Ethos was always the outcast of his town, hated by all. So when he suddenly went missing no one seemed to care. But Ethos didn't go down without a fight, he was well known around his town as a skilled swordsmen and with that he took down a large amount of Omens forcing quite a few reinforcements.. Finally as day turned to night Ethos was finally captured and put under maximum surveillance in perfect solitude.

Level:5

Number:4

Abilities:His right eye gives him two ability one is Juryoku which is gravity pull or crush. Which puts gravity around his opponent and let's him either crush or throw opponents. The second ability allows him to see things before they happen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ethos the great

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:02 pm
bigbubz1
RULES:
1.) There will be killing in this rp, just don't make it too graphic
2.) There will be romance in this rp. Take it to the PM's if it gets to be too much.
3.) In the Character Skeleton, I will post 2 things that will say Number and Level. Number is your cell number and where you will start out. 1-3 are on the first floor and include two or three solitary cells (Depending on how many people choose 5). 4-6 are on the second floor and are right above 1-3. Level is how dangerous your character is. 5 is the highest and 1 is the lowest. Fives will start in solitary now matter what. Anything lower than 5 will start in normal cells.
4.) I don't care if you use a anime or real picture for your character.
5.) Have fun and Quote me for a faster response to approve your Character profiles

Is my character okay if too much I can take away ability...  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

Name: Yukari Renma
Bio: Yakari was an always silent girl. She never honestly had anybody that cared about her besides her grandmother who's a priestess. When Yakari was taken, she hardly even put a fight. She asked them sweetly to leave the town. Which they all did. She stayed put in her home, until the tranquilized her at school. When Yakari knew what was going on, she was blind folded and had a thing over her mouth. She was found to be only a bit dangerous.... but not that bad. She isn't in solitary but she is also not allowed to see or speak. unless of course she's eating.

Level: 3.5
Number: 5
Abilities: Yakari has the ability to see into your soul to see a person's truth worth. She can also speak with a "persuasive" tongue. Otherwise know she says what she wants and they do it....
Pic:

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:44 pm
Ethos the great

((Accepted and your profile is fine))  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

((Accepted))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm
Poision Ivy, Ivy
Ivy used to be a sweet and innocent girl. She would plant flowers and save little bugs until something happened. No one is entirely sure but her personality completely shifted. she started hurting animals and growing weeds and rarely even looked at other people. She found out her ability at a young age and her parents (being scientists) always had suspicions. She hid her powers until one day her parents caught her and gave her up.
3, leaning towards 4. But once she unlocks all her power she can be a 5
Earth - Tainted. She can control weeds and earth and it's said she can poison you if she scratches or bites you.

"Normal" : User Image

Tainted: User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:28 pm
Dylan
Dylan was always a sensitive, easily scared kind of guy. He got a long with girls better and liked to sing so he was constantly teased. One day while he was getting beat up he let out this wail and all the bullies stopped and covered their ears, and ran. He was discovered the next day and taken away.
They keep him at 1, thinking he's weak
He can either sing and put people in a daze, and basically making them fall asleep. He can scream and hurt people that way and he can speak any language.
User Image

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm
bigbubz1

bump ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:43 pm
25 Ivy Vega 52

((Both are accepted))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:47 pm
[I'm not really in the mood of making beautiful profiles right now.]

Name
Asra Karimi

Bio
[I'll do it in a bit.]

Level
There has been no reason for her to show off all of her power, so they said she was level 4.

Number

Abilities

She showed the ability to increase her body strength dangerously high, making her able to destroy not so thick walls when she wants to. But, her other ability isn't known by anyone, some say no one knows because no one survived to tell the history.

User Image

For the love of all Godly things... Don't open this spoiler if you have a weak mind!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:12 pm
((Accepted Shadow. I'll start us off))
It was around 6 o'clock in the morning and a contamination breech had just been put into effect. The cell doors rattled opened on all the cells, including the solitary cells. Zarin, who was chained up in his cell, looked at the open door and smiled. "Well, aren't we lucky."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items