Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:39 pm
Post first?

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:20 pm
Bestfriends x Hunter x Werewolf
Ps: Whoever is reading this we realize our first posts are horrible but keep reading it gets better smile

User Image
User Image
Brett pulled up to the school in his pick up truck.Being late like usual Brett didnt
even stop at his locker he just went straight to his first class. Brett instantly
smiled seeing his best friend. Taking a seat next to her he ignored the teacher.
"Hey Clara."

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa Matthews; Senior Class President was in her class looking for her best friend Brett. "Well where the fu*k is Brett?" she mumbled under her breath. The dark haired girl pushed some of her bangs behind her ear since they were getting in her way. Clarissa scribbled down some notes that were being written on the board. She then heard his deep voice next to her. "Hey sweetie," she said while she scribbled down some more notes not even looking up from her note book. Clarissa then finished her notes and set down her pen and closed her notebook. She looked over at her best friend and smiled. "Well why the fu*k are you late again love?" Clarissa smiled and ruffled his dark hair.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett ignored girls gawking at him rolling his eyes.Clarissa was the only non clingy girl the he knew. They had so much in common and they clicked more than most people dating." You know how much I enjoy sleep." Brett stuck his tongue out. Only thing they didn't have in common was grades and being late and early. Brett scooted his desk closer to Clarissa's . " Darling would you like to skip school and hang out." he smirked knowing Clarissa's goodie two shoe side.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa smiled again at him and looked around the room at all the girls and guys looking at her and Brett. Not going to lie, but Clarissa and Brett were one of the two hottest people in school. So many people have tried to ask her out but she just denied them. Her and Brett have also gotten a lot of people wondering if they were together, but they weren't. "Hmm. Well how about at the end of this class we can leave, you have your car right?" Clarissa smiled and looked at him again and started doodling on the cover of her blue notebook.

Twenty minutes later the bell ran for the end of third period. Clarissa got up and waited for Brett at the door way. When he came up to her, she interlocked her arm with us and walked with him to her locker so she could put her supplies away. Clarissa had a huge smile on her face. She knew it was hard for Brett to get to skip school with him. It was like every once in a blue moon she actually did it. Her heels clicking as she walked up to her locker and unlocked it. Clarissa grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulders and closed her locker with the sole of her heel. She turned on her sole and looked at Brett. "So where are we going handsome? I hope you know you're paying since you're taking me out." That was Brett and Clarissa's relationship; they played around with each other all the time. They rarely ever fight and they always keep each other happy.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett sat through class not paying attention. Finally the bell rang Brett practically jogged out of the classroom to his locker. He ignored girls asking for his number. Wasnt being around Clarissa enough for them to see he wasnt interested. Twirling his keys in his fingers he smirked ." Wouldnt you like to know." Brett winked mischievously. To anyone it looked like they were dating but some people knew them better than that. He still had yet to tell her this was his last night in town that he was going on a camping trip with some old friends out in the middle of nowhere. Deep down inside he wish he could bring her but it was more of a old friend Reunion. Brett took her hand leading her out to the truck.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa smiled and rolled her eyes and took his hand when he took hers. If that didn't look like they were didn't, she didn't know what would. They walked out to his truck and she climbed into the passenger seat of his truck, buckling herself in. "So where are we going hot shot?" Clarissa started messing with the radio dial until she found a song she liked.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett shook his head not giving it away. Giving Clarissa a charming smile as she got in. " You look beautiful by the way." Brett looked away starting his truck. After a couple minutes they pulled up to a restaurant. "Now before you protest , this is my treat just a dinner you and me. " Brett got out walking around to open her door.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa smiled at his compliment. She could never stop smiling when she was with him. "Well thank you. Don't you look dashing yourself." She smiled and laughed at her small comment. When they arrived at the restraunt, she smiled and walked in the door that he was holding open for her. Her heels clicked some more as she walked. Clarissa looked slick in her outfit; skinny blue jeans, a open back shirt covered with lace and her black heels. She went up to the front person and asked for a table for two. Clarissa took Brett's hand once more and took him through the tables until the lady sat them down at their table. She winked at Brett and Clarissa just rolled her eyes. Clarissa ordered herself a lemonade and looked over at Brett with a smile on her face.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett waited till the waitress left. "Seriously cant go anywhere without some chick winking at me or asking for my number." a little annoyed Brett picked up his water taking a big drink. Thinking it was the perfect time to joke around with Clarissa ( legit almost typed Bella XD ). " At least I get that rather than nothing." Brett smirked. Most people probably found their joking around cruel but it was just something they could do and not cry about it. They both could hold their own, he was just happy he finally got to take her out for dinner. It hurt to remember that Brett wouldnt see Clarissa after this for a couple days. He sure was going to miss his partner in crime.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa laughed softly at his comment. "It's just cause you're so hot that they want you." Clarissa winked at Brett and took a drink from her lemonade. "Yeah well you better have this than that. I'm ten times better than skinhead over there who's been winking at me since I came in the door." Soon enough they got their food and she started to take small bites of her dinner. Their waitress and waiter came by to check if their food was all right; both of them knowing they just wanted to see Clarissa and Brett. Clarissa looked over at Brett and smiled an evil grin. She then looked back at the waitress and waiter, "I'm lesbian and he's gay." The waitress immeadiately rolled her eyes and made a 'ugh' noise and walked away. The waiter on the other hand winked at Brett and walked away. Clarissa raised her eyebrows and held in her laugh till he left. "Well sorry babes, fu*ked you up on that one." She was just about to take a bite of her food, but she burst out laughing and couldn't stop.

ooc: I've typed Connor and Bella like multiple times already. lol xD

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image
- T i m e S k i p -

Brett sat around the camp fire laughing with his friends. After 20 minutes Brett's vision was blurred. " I need to go take a piss guys I'll be right back." Brett staggered over to the woods getting deeper and deeper into the woods. "Oh woah I took a wrong turn." he mumbled looking at the blurred trees. "Hello? Max! Carter!" Brett shouted leaned against a tree. Dozing off he opened his eyes seeing his friend Max,Brett smiled relieved. " Oh thank god Max thought some wolf or bear would come kill me if you guys didnt fin-... Max are you ok?" Brett raised his eyebrow as moon light was casted on Max as his eyes glowed bright gold. Max smiled lurching forward. " Um dude you high or something you're creeping me out." Before Brett knew it Max tackled him to the ground biting his arm. Brett screamed in pain blacking out.

Brett was laying in his bed staring at his ceiling. His phone was ringing off the hook, he hadnt talked to Clarissa since he dropped her off after dinner on Friday. Ignoring it Brett layed there gritting his teeth in pain.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

User Image
After Clarissa had dinner with Brett, her and some friends went into the city for the weekend. They watched movies and spent tons of money shopping. Clarissa decided it was a good time to have a girls night out since Brett went camping with some friends. She just hoped he was okay and was having fun.

Monday rolled around again and Clarissa was already dressed in a coral color pencil skirt and a white one sleeve shirt tucked into the skirt. Her sandals making small noises as she paced her room calling Brett. No answer again. She was getting worried. Biting her lip she grabbed her car keys and walked downstairs and outside to get in her car. Clarissa started the car and started driving to Brett's house. Once she got there, she sat in his driveway and called him again. Still no answer. Clarissa sighed and got out of the car walking up to his house. She went straight inside, and went up to his room. Clarissa pushed open his door and saw him just laying there. He looked perfectly fine, so why wasn't he answering her calls and texts? "Brett, honey.. are you okay?" she asked softly. Clarissa walked over to the bed and sat on the very end, trying not to hurt him if he was hurt.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Brett glared at her . "Yeah I'm fine, get to school." he barked
harshly. Instantly his brain yelled at him , Clarissa is his everything and he just
yelled at her. Brett got up and stormed into the bathroom. Shouting in pain he
put his hands on the sink and looked in the mirror. " What is happening to me.."
Brett whispered torn apart how he was acting towards Clarissa.

Kuroah

Shameless Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

sxuless

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

User Image
Clarissa's eyes widened in shock at Brett yelling at her. It almost made her want to cry. She heard him yell in pain in the bathroom and that brought her to tears. Clarissa walked up to the door and put her forehead against it. "Brett.. honey.. are you okay?" Clarissa was really worried about him. This isn't his usual behavior and this wasn't normal for him.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff