Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Everyone's A Little ❝ℂ ℝ 𝔸 ℤ 𝕐❞ (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:15 am
User Image

Aren't we all? Just a little bit at least. The extreme Crazy people and insane are all stuffed into an Asylum, but you're afraid well a little anyway because...what if something goes wrong and they end up free? You're friend reassures you that there's nothing to worry about, the giant Asylum is extremely high protected so no one can escape even if they tried. You agree and then let those thoughts drown in the back of your mind and carry on your happy life.

Well one person, or more one 'thing' as called by the warden was able to escape secretly, as it was wandering around the streets aimlessly it noticed something, some people would just ignore it, some would stare at it for quite a while and some would go over to the little thing and ask "Did you lose your mommy and daddy?" Fools, because those one's who stared at it, or asked it a question were burned into the small person's memory, it returned to the Asylum as it went to tell the other's about it's experience. The first person it went to was someone who was close to the little thing, he was like a brother, it asked him "What do you wish for?" He replied with nothing but wanting revenge on the people who placed him in the asylum, it carried on asking other people inside and they all answered similar to what the male said, either vengeance on the people outside or simply playing and torturing those people.

It wanted them to be happy, it wanted to grant their wish, so...nightfall had approached, it managed to help them all escape, into the forest where no one dared to go because they were too scared to, inside was an abandoned mansion. That was where those crazy people were now living, but something else happened too, their dream wasn't fully fulfilled, so it decided to summon those people who's faces were so clearly burnt into it's little mind into the Mansion.

Those people awoke from their lovely dreams or terrifying nightmares to find themselves in a lobby, with a bunch of strangers, questioning where they were, the little thing had reappeared, they knew it from somewhere. Ah! It was walking along the streets not long ago! It announced something to them, that this will be a little game, either they will be killed by the people from the asylum, meaning that their dream will come true, or they show the little thing that they are worthy people by either showing courage, a pure being, someone who ends up in utter insanity or something else, show it that you are worthy of having your own dream come true and you may live and your dream will be granted instead of the person who escaped the asylum.

Happy Hunting.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:18 am
𝔑𝔳𝔩𝔢𝔰

𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
No Godmodding, No Autohitting, No Cybering, No Stealing and keep the Cussing to a minimum.

𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔯𝔢𝔰
The main Genres of this RP will be: Action, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Gore, Romance, Drama, Fantasy.

𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔰
No text talk and please no one-liners, writer's block is understandable but we can all write more than a sentence can't we?

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔨𝔶
I am the Creator and therefor Goddess of this RP, so I can add/remove rules as I wish

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔯𝔰
You may have as many characters as you can actually play and keep in control of.

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰
Profiles are to be posted in the thread

𝔔𝔳𝔢𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰?
If you have any questions feel free to contact me

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔢
Well done, you've finished reading the rules. Now post a puddi on your profile so I know you've actually really read the rules.

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:35 am
𝔑𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔰

𝓐𝓼𝔂𝓵𝓾𝓶 𝓔𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓮𝓼
The one's who escaped the Asylum with 'The Thing's Help
⋯ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 ❝𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰❞ - 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 Kise no Shirube
⋯ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 ❝𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰❞𝓼 '𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'/𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 (𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓮) - 𝓞.𝓟.𝓔.𝓝
⋯ 𝓔𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓮 3 (𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮) - 𝓞.𝓟.𝓔.𝓝
⋯ 𝓔𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓮 4 (𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓮) - 𝓞.𝓟.𝓔.𝓝

𝓣𝓱𝓮 ❝𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽❞ 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭
The poor People that were unknowingly dragged to the mansion
⋯ ❝𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽❞ 1 (𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮) - 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
⋯ ❝𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽❞ 2 (𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓮) - 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 Wingsofmidnight34
⋯ ❝𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽❞ 3 (𝓕𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮) - 𝓞.𝓟.𝓔.𝓝
⋯ ❝𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽❞ 4 (𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓮) - 𝓞.𝓟.𝓔.𝓝

𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼
These roles vary from Wardens of the Asylum searching for the escapees, Police searching for the missing people, friends/relatives of the one's who are missing, ect. Just put a role down and if I approve you're accepted.

⋯ 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:40 am
𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔏𝔞𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔱

[align=center][img]DIRECT LINK HERE[/img][/align]
[color=black]
[size=24]𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤[/size]
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ 𝔏𝔬𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈[/color]
[color=colour1]
𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮 ┋ Name here

𝓐𝓰𝓮 ┋ Age here

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 ┋ Gender

𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓮 ┋ Any race is welcome

𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱 ┋ Crush?[/color]

[color=black]
[size=24]𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝔻𝕚𝕘 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕣[/size]

[color=colour2] 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 ┋ Personality

𝓑𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂 ┋ Bio

𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼 ┋ Likes. Three minimum.

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼┋ Dislikes. Three Minimum

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 ┋ Fears. Two Minimum

𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 ┋ Weaknesses. Two minimum[/color]

[color=black][size=24]𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 ?[/size]

[color=colour1] 𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 ┋ Theme Song

𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶┋ What's your characters dream? A.K.A The prize at the end.

𝓜𝔂 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼 ┋ Weapons. Three minimum.

𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮 ┋

𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 ┋ Two maximum

𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 ┋ Anything else?[/color]

[color=black][align=center]I, hereby abide to the rules and am the controller of this Puppet
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ 𝔏𝔬𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
┋ Username[/align][/color]

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:20 am
User Image

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤
▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▓ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ 𝔏𝔬𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮 ┋ Red

𝓐𝓰𝓮 ┋ Unknown, in her 'most used' form appears around 6/7 but age varies depending on her form

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 ┋ In her 'usual' form it's not noticable what gender, however she's a Female

𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓮 ┋ Appears to be something mixed with Shapeshifting, she's never revealed her race though

𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱 ┋ "I'll crush you"

𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝔻𝕚𝕘 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕖𝕣

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 ┋ Red's personality varies from whhich form she's in, when in her usual form she is usually very quiet and observant, she tries to figure out every person by what they're doing, the way they are talking and by the way they stand, she doesn't seem to have any emotions through her voice and her face isn't seen but she seems to always have a normal expressionless face, she does feel happiness, sadness, every other emotion but it isn't seen or heard on her, she has a muffled voice which makes it impossible to find out if she's a female or a male. In her 'young' form she's still quiet but her expressions change, she has a short 'insane' fuse you could say and can go crazy and on killing sprees easily, she's very unstable in that form and her emotions can change from one moment to another very drastically, she's very violent and dangerous in that form and therefor it's classed as a form to stay away from since you have a higher chance of dying. Her last form her 'older' form is much rather the opposite of her 'young' form, it's more calm and composed, never seen getting angry or annoyed with someone, she doesn't smile but nevertheless you still feel this 'happy' and soothing aura coming from her, she's seen as more of a mother in that form and she will help anyone no matter who even if she deems the person an enemy, this form is known to be a safe form and one to be more or less 'taken advantage' of since she's neither violent nor is she stubborn or evil.

𝓑𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂 ┋ Red's history is 'long forgotten', it's something hidden in the past which only she remembers, it is said she has been in the Asylum ever since it was built hundreds of years ago therefor, the people who knew of her past (Since the first owners of the Asylum were humans) have long passed, the little female doesn't seem to talk about her past, and when brought up, even a simple question about her past, she seems to go crazy which shows that something has happened and it wasn't something good, people believe it was the main fragment of her insanity and finding it out could help 'cure' her though the risk was too high to ever question her about it again after a rampage of killing nearly every staff member, after the whole 'escaping' thing she seems to have locked herself in a room, a very small dark room with the light of only one window and one small lamp, she doesn't enjoy being dragged out of the room, but she is also occasionally seen taking a walk around the mansion to see how her little 'game' is proceeding.

𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼 ┋ Small dark rooms (She usually sits in those rooms), Darkness, the colour red, the dead, the living, creation, destruction, antique clocks and pocket watches, sweets (Secretly fond of; mostly macarons), her 'necklace', her closest friend A.K.A 'Brother', Reading/Books, Being alone, instruments, nighttime, gardens, nightmares, scary/cute things, music boxes.

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼┋ Large groups, the Asylum, being called Crazy/Insane, bugs, any questions related to her past, a few more things.

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 ┋ Wolves, Water (More like in lakes or in a Sea, she's afraid to drown), Fire.

𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 ┋ People she's close to, Her closest friend a.k.a 'brother', water, fire, air (Since in her 'young' and 'usual' form she's quite light, so only applies to those two forms)

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 ?

𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 ┋ Goofball, Memory

𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶┋ She says doesn't seem to have a 'Dream' and doesn't need one since she is the one who will grant the 'winners' their 'Dream' ---- In all honesty her dream is to be accepted for who/what she is though labeled it useless as she finds it impossible.

𝓜𝔂 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼 ┋ Her one and only weapon is a long saw, however, she also uses the chains around her arms when in her 'younger' form.

𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮 ┋ The 'Thing'

𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 ┋ Granting Dreams/Wishes, She also has a variety of spellcards ranging from attack to defense.

𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 ┋ She has a very dangerous and deadly 'young' form and a calmer more collected 'older' form.

I, hereby abide to the rules and am the controller of this Puppet
┋ Kise no Shirube razz uddi:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:02 pm
//Bump//  

Kise no Shirube

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮 ┋ Noah Heathcliff

𝓐𝓰𝓮 ┋ 19

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 ┋ male

𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓮 ┋ Human

𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱 ┋ None right now

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 ┋ Noah is quite a calm individual and tends to remain level-headed and thoughtful, he tends to prefer his own company most of the time but can involve himself in a group if he feels he has too.

𝓑𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂 ┋ Noah is the son of a businessman and woman, both of his parents tend to be overseas so he has learnt to care for himself. Despite his parent's job there are not rolling in money so to speak but have enough to live on, Noah has studied into catering as to move away from his parents way of life as he thinks that office work would be very dull and boring for him, he saw the 'Thing' and asked her if she was lost after noting her aimless wandering.

𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼 ┋ Coffee, Tea, candy and music (oh and yum_puddi )

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼┋ Sour food, large groups of people and bullies

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 ┋ Drowning, spiders and tight enclosed spaces

𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 ┋ Getting too cold. His withdrawn nature.

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 ?

𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 ┋ Love is war Anti-material mix

𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶┋ Freedom from his fears

𝓜𝔂 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼 ┋ a pair of metal plated gloves. a wooden training sword.

𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮 ┋ Innocent 2

𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 ┋ Manipulation of wind and fire

𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 ┋ Almost has a phobia of people

┋ Wingsofmidnight34

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:33 am
Wingsofmidnight34

Missing one little detail from the rules~ However I can see you read the story so accepted~! ^ ^  

Kise no Shirube

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:54 am
Kise no Shirube
Wingsofmidnight34

Missing one little detail from the rules~ However I can see you read the story so accepted~! ^ ^
I changed my profile to accommodate the thing I missed  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:58 am
Wingsofmidnight34
Kise no Shirube
Wingsofmidnight34

I changed my profile to accommodate the thing I missed

Well done~! I'm very proud of you c':  

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮 ┋ Cully Namiaki

𝓐𝓰𝓮 ┋16

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 ┋ Female

𝓡𝓪𝓬𝓮 ┋Cully's been called "Angel" before... but truthfully Shes Half Angel and Half vampire... Doesn't that make her Anti-Angel... or something...?

𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱 ┋ Nonononononononono......

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 ┋
Cully may seem to be cold hearted on the outside. She is very mature for being only 16, and actually doesn't hate people. Cully is very quiet, enveloped in her music, so never speaking. She's very caring and protective for the people who try to help her and befriend her. Honestly she's loving, smart, and know's how people are.

𝓑𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂 ┋
Cully's mother was a bartender until her pimp of a demon dad killed her. Weird an angel in a bar right? Well when Cully's mother disappeared, she was four. Three years later, her dad was killed in a "bar fight''. Cully than was left alone to raise herself and take on the world. When she was 12, she started to work in the bar as a singer. Demons were usually there, so she kinda fell into their darkness. She was forced to sing songs about hate, fights, sex and anything forbidden. she fell in love with the color red and black. She took on the look, considering her eyes were always red. Well.... She did bump into that little... Kid? right.... That night she was heading to work and just blacked out. well, know she woke up on the cold hard floor.... She has to hunt...? Well, she's gonna have some fun.

𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼 ┋
♦▀▄█ Dubstep
♦▀▄█ Her headphones and microphone attached to it.
♦▀▄█ Any kind of taffy
♦▀▄█ Her loyal dog, keko
♦▀▄█ Anything red

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼┋
▐░▒ Hurting people
▐░▒ Her job singing at a bar
▐░▒ Rats
▐░▒ Mostly any animal except keko
▐░▒ Probably you... Unless you have use to her.

𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 ┋ Death, Closed spaces, Needles, and probably you.

𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 ┋ Anyone who is nice to her... she'll let her guard down, Running... Not too good at it, and any questions on her back ground. She will faint.

𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 ?

𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓷𝓰 ┋ Forbidden~ Kraddy

𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶┋
Cully's dream that she wants to win is the fact to be just a plain normal person. She hate's being a a half and half.

𝓜𝔂 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼 ┋
Some bear mace she carries around, same with the taser. She found a pipe and is using that as well.

𝓡𝓸𝓵𝓮 ┋ "innocent" 1

𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 ┋
Because of her demon side, she has the ability to see how a person dies. She tends to keep it to herself. Another ability is from her angel side, She has the ability to camouflage. She can blend in with the things around her, making her basically invisible. Kinda like a chameleon.

𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪 ┋Hn? nothing other than the fact sometimes to freak people out, she wears blue contacts.... Their in her shoes

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ 𝔏𝔬𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 ┈ ┈ ┈
┋ X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:34 am
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Accepted - w-  

Kise no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm
Bump o wo  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm