Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Brother Complex! (FULL) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:56 pm
Sister's United

I see you walk up the stairs with heavy steps
If you have any problems you can tell me, Hey, let's come to my room.
you bow your head down with sadness in your eyes
And the way you hug yourself
They are all mine, I won't let others have you

This is your favorite ice cream, Come and have a bite, even for just a little.
You let go of a sudden smile,I am looking at it while licking my lips

Brother's bed.
Oh! I wish to sleep on it with you.
Your watery blue eyes are sparkling beautifully.
Wake up in the morning with you, I can see that in my dream
I can't wait any longer to hear you sing

The moonlight shines on the side of your face
You look very cold and cool
I keep staring at you, But you didn't notice that

Do you wanna do something painful?
Wanna listen to something that hurts
If this wishful thinking is real, That would be fantastic☆.

I dreamed that I am wringing your neck.
In reality I can't wait to do so☆.

The words that you've just said
I will sing them repeatedly without fail

Brother's bed
I wish to dive onto it
I will turn your bedsheet a maroon color☆

That skin under your scarf, If i can lick on it
Feels like allowed to do anything I please.

Your hands are surprisingly Big

Hikyou together with your smile

Your singing voice has become my good memory
It is filled with rich saturation response

shinboutamaran
Brother's moe, it's not disappearing, it can't be stopped
shinboutamaran
Brother's moe, it's not disappearing, it can't be stopped

I dreamed that everyone was disappearing
At midnight in the silent big room
My chest is not feeling well
I cannot breathe properly

Eh~?

(Scream!).

That secretive room, If we dive into it
Then we can be with you forever.
The next day without you, Everything looks normal
Nobody realizes that missing gear
This is just an accident

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm
Ƀrother Ȼomplex

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Meet the Hajime siblings. With the eldest brother, the oldest sister, the middle sister, and the youngest sister. A simple family of four, they lost their parents to an accident so long ago that they hardly remember it. They all look up to their big brother for not only support but also guidance. But these sisters have another reason to be watching their big brother so closely each one of them have a secret love just waiting. The eldest sister has been stalking him since she was young and her little 'crush' has turned into an obsession. The middle sister is a sadistic woman that seeks to make her brother feel a deep pain and to see his blood. The youngest sister has a deep lust for her brother, wanting nothing more than to spend endless nights with him in bed. Through it all their big brother has somehow remained clueless while the girls are all to aware of each others infatuations.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:46 pm
Ɍules
⇐================⇒

User Image

All the usual rules apply, no godmodding, no excessive cussing, etc etc...

When things do get a little violent or a little to explicate please keep things PG 13

Please try to be semi-literate like five sentences a post please and thank you

Make posts pretty~ just picture and color will suffice

First come first serve on the roles! Please PM me all profiles to be accepted.

And last but not least have fun and don't let this die~

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:36 pm
Șkeloton
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

User Image

[align=center][Image Here][/align]
[color=your color][align=center][b]:My Name Is:[/b]
(Name)
[b]:You think I am what age, But really I am:[/b]
(Age)
[b]:My gender is: [/b]
(Male of Female)
[b]:My secret self is:[/b]
(Personality. Please put it in sentence form and at least two sentences and be sure to include their obsession with their brother {if they are one of the sisters})
[b]:I am controlled by:[/b]
(User Name)
[/color][/align]

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:58 pm
Ⱦhe Ͼhosen Θnes
▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

User Image

The Brother

maru-shadow
User Image

:My Name Is:
Koiwai Hajime
:You think I am what age, But really I am:
:My gender is:
Male
:My secret self is:
I'm a fairly laid-back person. Really, I'm all for making people happy, putting others before me... It gets kinda hard though. I kind of want to be selfish sometimes. Also, my sisters have been acting strange lately...
:I am controlled by:
maru-shadow

The Eldest Sister
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
User Image

Kido Hajime
Female
Kido is very cool, calm, collected and smart around others. She's caring towards her family... Mostly her brother.... She loves to be considerate, fun, protective, and sweet. But when it comes to her brother..... She feels the odd need to love him.... And make sure he stays somewhere or goes somewhere safely..... She follows him around, and stays in his business.... ALL of his business...
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

The Middle Sister
Russian_Vodka_Fox
User Image

Izumi Hajime
Female
I come off as being a bit stubborn but sweet even if not all of that is true. Yes I do my best to remain calm I do have a major anger problem. Not to mention my...other side, though only my big brother brings that side out. I just want to give him a big hug around the throat! Something about hearing him scream really makes me excited! Is it bad that I want to do such violent things to him?
Russian_Vodka_Fox

The Youngest Sister

08Cannible_Waffles80
User Image

Akira Hajime
Female
Akira is a rather innocent and sweet girl. She does nothing but to want to help others and be a perfect little angel. Well, to what most think at least. Being the youngest of the Hajime siblings sure has it's advantage, one being that no one knows how much of a little minx she can be. Akira is a flirt, but alas, only to one. Her brother. She finds her brother such a cutie, that all she wants to do is rip his clothes off, take him to a room and never let him out! But, she wont let others know that. She'll let others believe that she is sweet, and innocent, and gentle, and kind. That's how she works of course.
08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:01 pm
yum_puddi ~Bump~ yum_puddi

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:58 pm
yum_puddi ~Bump~ yum_puddi

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 pm
maru-shadow

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

We Are Open For Business!

We start one Saturday morning! Its around 8 AM and all of the siblings have a day off to play around with each other! But as an added twist this is the anniversary of their parents death, a melancholy day for all of them.

Now let's get up and GO!

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm
Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

User Image>>Koiwai Hajime<<

Koiwai could only stare up at the little framed picture in his hands as he lay back on his bed, dressed to go someplace. It was a photo of his family, all six of them. He wondered, just how much had he and his sisters grown since three years ago? He sighs, giving a little smirk. Maybe, or maybe not, but he had to wake everyone up. He hoped nobody was crying... That'd suck.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:10 pm
A K I R A
User Image
H A J I M E

"Brother, oh brother! I want you in bed! Brother, oh brother! You're always in my head."

Akira knew exactly what day it was. Her chets thumped dramatically, and her eyes stayed pinned to the picture she was holding, her body facing the side. With a frown, she got up, dressed in shorts, maybe to short to be even called that, and a shirt, her brothers of course. She was upset. She sat the photo down, but quickly regretted it, picking the photo of her parents back up and to her chest. Her long blew hair was up in a messy bun, and she quickly made her way to her brothers room. Gently, she knocked on his door, her hands shaking a bit as she held the photo to tightly. She was upset. It felt like forever since she heard her fathers voice, or felt her mothers gentle caresses. She wanted to be held right now. Maybe later they could all go visit their graves. She looked down at the picture and knocked again, "Brother...???" she asked with a small, broken voice.

maru-shadow

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 pm
Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

Koiwai opens the door, a bit surprised. "...Come in, I guess... I was just about to go see ya." He knew exactly what it was with Akira, the youngest of the Hajime Siblings. "...You too, huh?" Koiwai remarks on Akira's picture. "...I miss them too." Allowing Akira to enter, Koiwai paces back to his bed, sitting on the mattress.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:11 am
maru-shadow

Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

A K I R A
User Image
H A J I M E

"Brother, oh brother! I want you in bed! Brother, oh brother! You're always in my head."

Akira nodded as she looked up at her older brother. When told to go in, she did just that, standing there before moving over when her brother moved to the bed. "I really wish we could see them..." she said softly, looking down at the pictures of their parents. Their mother was beautiful, everyone had said they all looked just like her. Her father handsome, which was Koiwai's department of course. She laid on his bed, her head resting on his pillows. She grabbed onto the back of her brothers shirt and tugged him, "Lay with me?" she questioned lowly, opposite from her usually happy-go-luck demeanor.

maru-shadow

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:05 pm
Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

Koiwai reacts naturally. He lies back, shifting to face Akira as his head lies on pillows. It was nice. He liked comforting his sisters. "I wonder.. Would they be proud of us? Like, do you think they'd like where we are?" Something of a profession between Koiwai and Kido, eldest sister, was co-writing an advice column for a teen magazine. It surprisingly raked in good pay, and they were able to afford a big apartment on a second floor. "I just wonder if their happy about it, yknow...?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:40 am
maru-shadow

Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

A K I R A
User Image
H A J I M E

Akira moved closer to her brother, their forehead nearly touching. Her blew hair was a mess, sticking up with odds and ends every where. Akira smiled lightly, a hand taking his brothers and lacing them together, "Koiwai, of course they'd be proud. We managed to get thus far without them, yes? I mean, look at where we live. Mom and Dad would surely be proud of us, well at least you and Kido-chan..." she said softly, looking down at their hands. "I think they're really happy to see us okay and well. Mom had always been the one to make sure we were okay. Dad was the same," she smiled at the fond memories, but she was so young. So young, that she could hardly remember any now that she thought about it. That smile faded and turned to a one of despair. Well, at least she had her brother.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:56 am
Russian_Vodka_Fox

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

08Cannible_Waffles80

Koiwai smirked. "Hey, you're cheering me up." he jokes lightly. Subconsciously, his hand tightens with Akira's. "We shouldn't be moping and doping around like saps about this anyway. They wouldn't like that.." He reaches to hug his sister. Ah, Akira. Always the one to put things in the right perspective.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff