Reply Charmed Discussion
I have a question about Cole ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Fief

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:16 pm
Why exactly did the sisters have to vanquish him, and in what season?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:26 pm
Well... they've vanquished Cole many times lol, and I'm still waiting for season 8 to start in Australia. They vanquished him in Season 4 because he became the Source of all evil. Pheobe pretended she vanquished him in season 3 because they found out he was evil. In season 5 when cole changed reality and paige went too, they vanquished him there... and i'm sure there are probably other times they've vanquished him that i can't think of, but he always seems to come back.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:47 pm
me_is_kelly
Well... they've vanquished Cole many times lol, and I'm still waiting for season 8 to start in Australia. They vanquished him in Season 4 because he became the Source of all evil. Pheobe pretended she vanquished him in season 3 because they found out he was evil. In season 5 when cole changed reality and paige went too, they vanquished him there... and i'm sure there are probably other times they've vanquished him that i can't think of, but he always seems to come back.
Yea, those were the main ones, and then when he was in the wasteland... He's very persistant, and was it 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:59 am
No, I mean after he married Phoebe. They vanquished him for good. I just wanted to know why ^^  

Princess Fief

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:22 pm
Oh, Paige did that, and because he was indestructable in the normal world. He tried to commit suicide and stuff... and he was just a menace.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:53 am
Oh, I see. That's really sad. How did Phoebe deal?  

Princess Fief

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 pm
um... I'm not sure, at that point she didn't love him anymore so it wasn'that big of a deal, I don't think. She didn't believe it at first though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:16 pm
oh eek that is alot of times he was vanquished eek But I guess it was for the graeter good twisted  

Soma4sama

Tanis~Half-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:03 am
hes a bad bad boy and deserved to be punished, thats why they vanquished him XD... no, he was the source duh XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:58 pm
XSlayerDude
hes a bad bad boy and deserved to be punished, thats why they vanquished him XD... no, he was the source duh XD
That wasn't the last time they vanquished him though..  

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

Jarie Cherrie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:39 pm
Princess Fief
No, I mean after he married Phoebe. They vanquished him for good. I just wanted to know why ^^

what i do know is the time he was vanquish,that he was an avatar that was so powerfull no body could destroy him, he decided he wanted to make a lil try back in time in the day of his 100 birthday just to be with phoebe that day but then he realize that when prue died he was still with her and he tock the manor for him self and he was treating phoebe badly and they did have another love affairs.Phoebe didn't want him at all that time and then paige was in that trip bc she had a mayor flu and everytime she snide she ord and then she reunited and blah blah..... then they got to phoebe and they mede a posion with his flesh, the thing is that in the time he was on his lil trip he wase't has stronger then he was after that time... i just hope i'm right in this xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:05 pm
because Pheobe does not love him any more and want nothing to do with him and i think he wants pheobe dead...but got traped onto a paral unvirse traped in side the house of the sisters....  

dark_violet2

13lackMagic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:03 pm
dark_violet2
because Pheobe does not love him any more and want nothing to do with him and i think he wants pheobe dead...but got traped onto a paral unvirse traped in side the house of the sisters....
He could've went back whenever he wanted... I just watched that episode today!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:11 am
x-NightSnake-x
Princess Fief

what i do know is the time he was vanquish,that he was an avatar that was so powerfull no body could destroy him, he decided he wanted to make a lil try back in time in the day of his 100 birthday just to be with phoebe that day but then he realize that when prue died he was still with her and he tock the manor for him self and he was treating phoebe badly and they did have another love affairs.Phoebe didn't want him at all that time and then paige was in that trip bc she had a mayor flu and everytime she snide she ord and then she reunited and blah blah..... then they got to phoebe and they mede a posion with his flesh, the thing is that in the time he was on his lil trip he wase't has stronger then he was after that time... i just hope i'm right in this xd

Except for some bad grammer that was mostly right.

He didnt realy do back in time, just altered reality to where Paige had been killed, so the power of three was never recreated. In this alternet reality he had never been vanquished and gained loads of powers from the wasteland so he was pretty vulnerable. Paige had sneezed into a neutral plane when the change occured so she was imune to the switch just like cole (except for the powers of course).

She made the regular old belthazar vanquishing potion and once the three reunited Phoebe threw it at cole.  

Knight of Shadows
Captain

phole4ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:59 pm
Princess Fief

They had to vanquish him for good because Julian quit cause he was tired of playing the "Bad Guy" and he was tired of his character not going any where so that is why.  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff