Submit

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm
For the city RP
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 pm
"The city sure is bustling tonight" Lightning thought to himself as he walked along the crowded streets. He could hear fireworks above him but he didn't really care. He was just hear for some ammo for his sniper rifle. So he just kept on walking.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm
Zero the Razor

axel rarely enters the city but when he does its only because hes here for a special reason and that reason is that he needs rare igrediants for the new weapon hes creating. he heads for the ammo and igrediant store and he accidentally runs into a wolf with a sniper on his back and he transform into his human form with his blade unsheathed "what clan or pack are you in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:25 pm
Lightning eyes the boy for a moment before speaking. "I am not in a clan, nor am i in a pack. I live on my own. Now would you kindly put your sword away. Or are we going to have a problem?" he finishes shifting his rifle so that it points right between his opponents eyes. "Good thing i saved an extra AP round just in case" Lightning thought to himself.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm
Zero the Razor

axel thinks of his options and thinks since he isnt in a clan or a pack i may be able to recruit him plus i dont wanna deal with the cities gaurds anymore he sheathes his weapon and and puts his hand on the strangers weapon lowering its point of aim "im axel i apologize for my rudeness its just that i had to make sure you werent a a rival clan since this is my territory what is ur name?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:41 pm
Lightning continues to glare but excepts the strangers apology. "The name's Lightning. And what do you mean that this is your territory? You don't look like a leader if i might be so informal. In fact you look more like you could be a mercenary. Especially with that tattoo of yours."  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:48 pm
Zero the Razor

"im the alpha male of the shadow clan and this not a tattoo its a mark that only alphas of the shadow clan have." he looks deeply into the wolfs eyes and sees a spark of lighting in his eyes and he suspects he can control the element of lighting if so axel would greatly appreciate him as a recruit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:52 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"im the alpha male of the shadow clan and this not a tattoo its a mark that only alphas of the shadow clan have." he looks deeply into the wolfs eyes and sees a spark of lighting in his eyes and he suspects he can control the element of lighting if so axel would greatly appreciate him as a recruit.

"I see. Well it was nice talking to you but it seems that my supplies i requested are here." Lightning headed over and reloaded his rifle, and began to walk out of the shop. "See ya later"  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"I see. Well it was nice talking to you but it seems that my supplies i requested are here." Lightning headed over and reloaded his rifle, and began to walk out of the shop. "See ya later"

"wait on a second" he grabs his ingrediants and lays a hand on lightings shoulder and feels a shock as he does so and he just ignores the shock "would you like to join my clan i need a wolf with your set of skills in my clan youd be a great fighter. what do ya say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"wait on a second" he grabs his ingrediants and lays a hand on lightings shoulder and feels a shock as he does so and he just ignores the shock "would you like to join my clan i need a wolf with your set of skills in my clan youd be a great fighter. what do ya say?"

"This boy is persistent i'll give him that" lightning thinks to himself. "I would say that i prefer to be alone. I don't fight anymore. Your wasting your time kid." He says. "Besides why would you want me? I'm just a lone wolf that no one needs anymore anyways. You should be focusing your efforts on actual warriors or professional mercenaries." He removes the kids hand from his shoulder and turns around to resume walking.  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:08 pm
Zero the Razor

axel looks at him and then teleports in front of the wolf and they look each other in the eyes and lighting can see fire in his eyes and axel then says "trust me with a wolf with your skills my clan will be stronger and im no child im one of the oldest wolves in this world. also i can train you to fight but i would like it if you would atleast give it a thought if you dont want to join then how about i hire you payment wont be an issue." he says firming his hold on lightings shoulder alil  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

axel looks at him and then teleports in front of the wolf and they look each other in the eyes and lighting can see fire in his eyes and axel then says "trust me with a wolf with your skills my clan will be stronger and im no child im one of the oldest wolves in this world. also i can train you to fight but i would like it if you would atleast give it a thought if you dont want to join then how about i hire you payment wont be an issue." he says firming his hold on lightings shoulder alil

"Oh don't worry i can fight alright. But to raise my claws and gun in someones name requires a very good reason. i will only do so in the name of the innocent and those that can't defend themselves against people who wish to do them harm. If you wan't me to fight for the name of power then you have come to the wrong wolf my friend. Now if that's all you can say then please stand aside. Or you find me a very good reason to except your proposal."  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:26 pm
Zero the Razor

"i dont ask you to fight for me for power i ask you to fight for the revenge of my clan the pups and mates that were killed just because they were in the shadowclan. that is why i must revenge my clan the innocent WERE killed by the fireclaw and i cant let that just go by without justice served. the pups and mates and the elders were all killed those who CAN NOT fight back agaisnt a well trained warrior. so i ask you again will you join me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 pm
naprstek1997
Zero the Razor

"i dont ask you to fight for me for power i ask you to fight for the revenge of my clan the pups and mates that were killed just because they were in the shadowclan. that is why i must revenge my clan the innocent WERE killed by the fireclaw and i cant let that just go by without justice served. the pups and mates and the elders were all killed those who CAN NOT fight back agaisnt a well trained warrior. so i ask you again will you join me?"

"I still don't think this is a good idea." Lightning thought to himself. "but if what he says is true then.... but what is the reasoning behind this rivalry? it must be deeper then just some spilled blood. I guess it couldn't hurt to play along for know. besides i could use the cash i suppose." He smiled at the boy. "Well that is a very good reason to fight indeed my friend. So i'll take you up on your proposal. But im still a freelancer. I make it a policy to not join clans. Got it?"  

Zero the Razor
Vice Captain

Aged Hunter

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 pm
Zero the Razor

axel is releaved to hear this news and smile at lighting "ok since your very skilled with that sniper of yours i would like you to stay a distance away from the fighting because the fireclaw also have snipers and i would like you to take them out when it comes to fighting them will that be ok with you? also you need to follow my orders you may be a freelancer but your hired by me so you must listen to my rules and do my orders understood?" you can hear how serious axel is by his voice and his eyes  
greatest rivals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff