Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Uchiha Compound Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:18 am
The Uchiha compound, though the size has been reduced due to the recent relocation of Yukigakure's citizens it is still rather large.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:25 am
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 700 / 700___Stamina: 425___Rank__: Anbu___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka dropped from a rooftop onto the fence of the compound. It seemed fairly empty so she would likely just move along. A brief scan of the area as she moved over the buildings to leave the area." So quiet lately around this compound."

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Verideathul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:54 pm
Terra Senju

User Image

Village: Konohagakure

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

AC:

Ryo:

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

As much as she disliked the Uchiha, Terra Senju ran into the Uchiha compound with her orders intact. She offered her aid to all of them, except when they rejected her help, she merely shrugged and walked to the next one. To some, it was obvious that she was a Senju.

The more reasonable Uchiha took her advice and allowed her to help, Terra rushing multiple items to the front of the compound. Other Uchiha spit at her and called her names. Either way, she couldn't wait to be out.

With a final blur across the compound, she came back to its entrance. She took a few moments to collect herself. She then blurred to her next destination.

”is to truly live your whole life.”

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka moved into the area looking around for these circles dictated by the missions. They were pretty much all over the village. She pulled up her map of the city and marked an x where the circle was. She found a few in different places inside the district. They were indeed peculiar. She ended up marking about 5 in the district. One by the gate. One on the roof of a house in the far east side. A few in the training grounds as well. She couldn't make heads or tails of them but her orders were simple. She was to document the places of these circles, so she did exactly that. She took her map and made sure the coordinates were exact. She checked her listings and made her way to the next next site.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka came back to her spot under a shady roof to watch the circle she marked in the uchiha district. She would have to sit here and watch, so she made a clone and pulled out a collapsed chessboard from her light duty pack. She set up the board and had her clone stay in its misty state so she could watch the circle. This gave her clones several opportunities to cheat. They tried each time and only succeeded twice. One to move a pawn over a square and one to add a rook back to the board. She didn't catch these and instead kept watch on that circle, idly moving pieces this way and that. She turned and took a drink from her canteen as the time crawled past. This wasn't her first stakeout. She could catch up on her reading, play games, everything but sleep really. She opened her copy of ichaicha paradise to catch up on her reading, giggling like a little girl and her cheeks rosy while she read. Eventually she would shut her book and stand, dispersing her clone to go turn in her reports.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

&&&&&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/510Stamina: --/90The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru would run through the entrance to the compound that he lived in and began to go house to house, telling people to run to the Hokage monument with their children, and if they are of Jounin rank, and capable to fight, then they should head to the Hokage's office. The young Uchiha would run into his own home before calling out for his brother to only get silence as a response. With a frustrated sigh, he would run out of the house and head towards the Yuki district. On his way however, he would find a group of children cowering in a corner with tears brimming in their eyes from being scared of the roar from earlier. Masaru would run over and scoop them up in his arms before taking them to their parents and telling them the same thing as before, to head to the Hokage Monument. [Exit -- Mission Complete -- Title: Evacuation of one place (thread) ] 』™
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
Ryo: 両5,600
AC: 1,650

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Heightened Reflexes: Masaru reaction time is much faster than others.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image

&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/570Stamina: --/120The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru would appear in-front of a tall, wide, luxurious looking house with Maylee who was currently over his shoulder. Upon opening the door he would walk in and spin on his heel, closing and locking it back before walking to the living room area and let Maylee down to her feet. "Sit.." He would tell her before walking to a door positioned on the left of the couch. Once he opened it you could easily tell it was a bathroom, obvious from the shower and towel shelves. Turning to the sink he would run cold water before grabbing a hand towel and dampening it before wiping the blood off his chest from where his wound had reopened because of the incident that happened moments ago. Opening a little cupboard he would retrieve some gauze and place it against the wound before keeping it in place with wrappings that swirled his torso. Walking out he would toss the wet towel atop his shoulder and started to make his way to the kitchen to get some bottles. Coming back to the living room he would place the bottles down on a small table and sit down on one of the many couches. "You can help yourself to some Sake if you wish. Now would you please sit down so we can talk instead of making me strain my injured body, specifically after you told me to rest." Taking his hand ruffling his hair, the male would lean back and hang his arms over the back of the couch as he stared out two open doors that looked out into a pond. 』™
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Ryo: 両8,600
AC: 9,250

Passive Skills

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

After Maylee had her little freak out, the ride on Masaru's shoulder to wherever, she was placed into a house and commanded to sit. The whole trip, she cried her eyes out, Samuru was gone. Rakuin was nowhere to be found. Her mother a lost cause. Maylee was alone on the mission of destruction. I want my brother. She choked on her tears. I want Rakuin here with me. She thought as she brushed her nose on the back of her sleeve. Maylee closed her eyes and thought of Samuru. Smiling at something stupid she did. Focused on his voice as it tried to break the silence. She body trembled as reality settled in, Samuru was gone. She wrapped her arms around herself and crouched down. Samuru was gone. Maylee rested her forehead against her knees and focused on the image of Samuru. How warm his smile made her, how happy his laugh was, His voice that he used when giving her confidence during their early years.

"...Muru-nee..." She would whisper before hearing Masaru come back into the room. Setting two bottles down of sake onto a small table. Maylee would rise as he spoke; fondling with her hem. She wouldn't look at him, she had her face turn from him. Maylee hated it when people saw her cry. She felt broken and alone. Though Masaru was there, Samuru always knew her best. Anger, sorrow and Revenge ate slowly at her very core. She kept her eyes closed as she stood quietly. Thinking of the memories of Samuru she had. Then she would hear his voice. "It's you life, Maymay. Live how you want." Maylee slowly opened her eyes, her life was placed into their plans. Her life awaited her in Otogakure. Maylee stared at the wall for a moment, her life awaited for her in a new village where she could be herself. But she didn't know what the real Maylee was like. Fragments remained from when she was a kid. But her anger and hatred ate away at her. A tear slipped down her cheel and she hugged her sides tightly.

"What's there to talk about?" She voice sounded determined. Not like what it was before she sanity snapped moments ago. She wouldn't turn to Masaru, but her personality shifted again. Maylee was a new person. A person wanting to cause pain to those that hurt her. A list was forming in her mind as she waited for Masaru to speak again to her.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

『 (This is gonna be a very poopy post and you know why.. e.e) With a soft sigh the male would lift his head up, drawing his gaze from the pond to Maylee as she stood up. He would reply, his smooth yet cold voice rumbling from out of his chest. "I suppose there is nothing to talk about now.. You seem.. resolved? You also seem to have some sort of.. plan, correct? Do you care to talk about that plan?" Masaru would reach over to the needle that was in his arm only to realize it wasn't there, and that it must have been ripped out during the incident earlier and that would explain why he wasn't feeling better. Planting his hands on his knees, the male would push himself up till he was standing and walked around the table to stand in front of Maylee, his onyx orbs meeting with her eyes. Raising his hand he would caress her cheek, speaking once more. "I can't help if you don't let me in.." Leaning down the male would kiss Maylee's forehead gently before going back to looking deeply into her eyes. 』™

Passive Skills

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would listening to him. Resolved? Hardly. She looked at him when he came to her front, his onyx eyes meeting hers. Maylee would press her face into his hands as he brought it to her cheek as he caressed it. She would close her eyes and enjoyed his scent as it filled her nose. Maylee would open her eyes slightly as Masaru leaned down; pressing his lips to her forehead. "I'm hardly resolved, Masaru. My brother is dead, my other is being aloof and my mother is a crazy dried up vegetable." She gave a soft sigh. "When I get to Kiri and then to Oto, I can start over and gather my broken life to make a new one." She spoke to him softly, regaining her katon chakra. "I'm still getting use to you being part of my life. Bare with me, it's hard to let people in, Masaru." Maylee closed her eyes softly. "Stick to the plan. Rank Jounin and then head for Kiri for a little time before heading to Oto." She would open her eyes and give a small smile before stepping closer to her chest. Careful not to press into his wounded chest; resting her forehead softly against his shoulder. "You'll still come with me, right?"

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

"Oh come on.. She isn't crazy. She's just been through a lot, and it's eating away at her.. I was that way for a while after my incident.. Do you think I am crazy?" Masaru would chuckle softly before listening to Maylee as she continued to speak. His lips would press into a thin line and curl down at one end, a faint frown making it's way onto his face, wrapping his arms around her and holding the female's frame close to himself as he took in a deep breathe before exhaling slowly. "Why must we go..? Why can't we just stay here in Konoha.. Leaving would just be running away from your problems, and that fixes nothing. If I had decided to run away on that fateful night, then my brother would be dead as well, and it would be all my fault. Running only makes things worse than when you confront them. I can understand why it is hard for you to let others in, but I can't help if you don't let me in.." Masaru would pull back from their embrace just enough to look down at Maylee. 』™

Passive Skills

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 pm

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee would shake her head no when Masaru asked if she thought he was crazy. She'd press her body closer to his when his arms came about her. Maylee would listen as he continue speaking. Asking must they go. Why couldn't they just stay in Konoha. Leaving would mean running from her problems, and it doesn't fix anything. Falling into explaining why he stayed in Konoha. Running will only make things worse then when she'd confront them. Ending with why he understood why it was hard for her to let others in. But he couldn't help her if she didn't let him in.

Maylee would look up at him with a blank look. "I don't belong here. That's why I'm leaving." She told him calmly. "I've never belonged in this nation and I never will." Maylee stepped away from him and placed her hands on her shoulders, around the base of her neck. "If my brothers chose to stay, I would still leave. If my father hadn't died, I would still leave." She closed her eyes. "My reasons run deep, Masa." She opened her eyes and stared at him a little angry with him. "I let you into my world. I fell in love with you. I told you things that no one else should know. I told you what my brothers and I are planning." She lowered her arms to her side. "You gave me your word the other night. That you would come with me." Her voice was steady. "If you betray me, Masa, you'll have to answer to Rakuin." Maylee's eyes sharpened. "And nothing I can say will stop him. So, what will it be? Stay in this village and answer to Rakuin, or leave with me and start anew else where."

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

『 Masaru would cross his arms over her chest as she spoke, listening to her statement about not belonging. "Why do you say that? What makes you think that?"The Uchiha male would close his eyes and sigh softly, "Again, how can I know such things when you don't tell me everything?" When he opened his eyes he could come to see Maylee staring at him with a slight angered expression and comments about how it was seeming he was to be the bad guy here. "I said I would come with my brother, but as of yet I haven't found him, or even a trace of him. I know you let me in and told me your plan, but I haven't done anything against that have it? If anything I have helped by stopping the entire Konoha population from dying, including you, but I haven't even gotten a shred of thanks from anybody.."Masaru would take a deep breath and try to control his emotions before his eyes snapped open and narrowed on the female. "I'll have to answer to Rakuin? He is suppose to scare me or something Maylee? I'm pretty sure that I am one of the strongest in the village granted from a few."That few was hinting towards Taka who was a Konin and Noctis, but he felt he could hold his own against him. "I'm not leaving till I find my brother alive, or his corpse. I know you can understand that, and I would much appreciate it if you would just stay here with me till I can do so. Do you not think that is fair enough?"He would step closer to the female and look down into her eyes before taking a breath and resting his chin on her head. He couldn't stay mad at her.. Shifting his head so that his cheek was resting on top of hers, he would whisper something ever so softly to the female. 』™
"And the Heavens shall tremble beneath the power of the Uchiha.."

Passive Skills

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

"I've never belonged, Masaru. Sanmiitai women are expected to do things a certain way and act a certain way. I'm like fire. I'm wild and I need to be free not controlled and told what to do. I've never done what I have been told. I don't like being caged and if I stay here, I'll be..." She hesitated and took in a sharp in take of breath. "I'm suffocating here, Masa. I don't belong in this village." Her expression soften as she watched Masaru across from here. Maylee had never talked so openly to anyone the real reason why she wanted to leave Konoha. Her father's murder was a large part of it, but it swiftly replaced her feeling of never feeling like belonging. "And I'm not asking you to abandoned your brother. I told you he could come with. I'm sticking to my word. No, you haven't done anything to against your word. But talking about staying here. Makes me feel you want to be in Konoha, but want me to stay, instead of starting anew else where like you promised." Maylee stood her ground as Marasu's eyes narrowed at her. She wasn't afraid of him. Nothing could scare her except for Samuru's anger against her. Maylee raised her head slightly. "Careful with your words." She warned him. "Rakuin is responsible for me. And he's more powerful than Samuru and I put together. He's more capable of more than any of the higher ranks can do. I am the next line to receive Head of our clan. I learn from him and that means, you answer to him. Like it or not, Masaru, Rakuin stands between you and I." She would tell him. "Again, I'm not asking you to leave without your brother. I'll help you look for him. It's fair...I'll stay, for a little while longer, but know that with each passing moment; my will is being caged and I am being suffocated the longer I stay." Maylee would watch him as he stepped closer to her. She loved his eyes and how he looked at her. She lowered her head slightly as Masaru rested his chin onto her head. It was hard to fight with him. She hated letting people in, even Masaru, it was hard to talk about things. It caused her pain to know she could care for him. But Maylee wanted to leave. She would feel Masaru's cheek against hers and then the cool breath of his whisper in her ear.

Maylee stepped away from him, looking at him mad and confused. "You can't." The words passed through her lips before she could stop them. She couldn't tell him. Her heart dropped at the thought that crossed her mind. A thought that would cause her to lose Masaru upon that whisper.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500