Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Azure hadn't meant to start drinking at Venus' dance, but he had gotten to talking about his former romance and it was there and Brandy was already into it. He had for the most part kept it under control, he was there to chaperon Brandy afterall, but he had enough to get him sloshy and they had ended up staying at the dance most of the night. Azure's memory was sort of foggy about what they had talked about, if they had spoken at all or were just being miserable together. Now it was the next morning and they still hadn't left Venus' "We should get you home Brandy," he shook her a little bit unsure of how conscious she actually was. He hoped Kahlua wouldn't think poorly of him for keeping her daughter out all night... or maybe that was what Brandy's mom had wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Brandy had drank far too much the previous night: she couldn't remember much beyond the fact that Azure had protected her and that later they had spoken about his past. She couldn't remember much beyond that and in the fog of waking up she instantly regretted opening her eyes. The light of the morning was painfully bright and her head felt like it was going to explode. She squeezed her eyes together and buried her face back into whatever it was that her head was resting against.

She was completely unaware that last night she had fallen asleep with her head resting on Azure's lap. As her body was shaken, nausea sprung up in her. "Stop...." she whimpered softly, sure her face was turning a shade of green. "I feel awful."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:23 pm
Azure raised his eyebrows at Brandy, she looked so comfortable in his lap, but it certainly was an awkward position to be in. He was pretty sure his leg was asleep and it would be painful to get up. He quickly stopped shaking Brandy, "Oh..." he didn't think about the shaking probably not being what she needed right then. "Do you need more time?" He wasn't sure what to do about her, he could try and carry her home, but that would be an awful long walk, and she would certainly throw up on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 pm
Gritting her teeth, Brandy took a deep breath and forced herself to sit up, wincing as her head throbbed even harder. "Honestly, I need a comma, because this is just brutal." She muttered softly, placing a hand to her head. "I think I drank too much last night."

Squinting against the bright light, she looked up at Azure. "What about yourself, are you ok?" She had changed around him after the maze fiasco, mellowed out a little and was certainly less harsh on him than before.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:50 pm
"A comma?" Azure questioned her, he guessed it meant she needed more time."Yeah, you definitely drank too much last night. I mean, I drank a lot, but you... you really..." Azure decided to stop talking now. Sure, they were more comfortable around each other now, but he was still a little afraid of the fiery girl. When she asked how he was feeling, he waved his hand from side to side, responding 'so-so', but she probably couldn't even see his hand so he responded verbally. "Well, I've been better.... but I've also been worse... I don't know... things are a little mushy right now." he shrugged his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 pm
"I really went over board, I know." She mumbled softly, finishing Azure's assessment of herself. "Considering I don't remember much after a certain point, you either were a perfect gentleman or you got away with something that I don't want to know about."

As he made comments on 'mushy', Brandy couldn't help but smirk a little and poke his stomach. "A diet could help with the 'mushy'." She jokingly prodded at him. "So what really did happen last night?"  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:39 am
Azure sort of smirked at her comment, he pretty much was a perfect gentleman, he hadn't even thought about taking advantage of her. "You don't want to know..." he teased. "Hey..." he rubbed his tummy defensively, "its not that big..." it probably could have gotten out of hand with all his moping, but he hadn't been eating much during that time either.
"Ok, ok, so I'm a gentleman, you caught me. I didn't even think about it." He realized that might sound kind of offensive. "Not that I wouldn't want..." No, he was just making it worse. "Nevermind. We talked for a bit, until you passed out... on top of me. I sort of just fell asleep after awhile, I think I was afraid to move...."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 am
Brandy felt a small pull on her lips as Azure grew awkward once more. She had noticed this a bit before, but when he started to try to explain himself he usually got a bit on a tangent and then dropped off in embarrassment. Dare she say that it was... charming? No, but it was interesting that he made a habit of it.

"Well, I appreciate it." Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to fully stand up, looking around. "Ugh, no wonder my mother never went back to one of these parties." Maybe she'd have to give the woman props for having even gone to one to begin with.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 am
Azure flushed, he could see the small smile on her face as he made a fool of himself. As she got up he held his hand out and placed it on the small of her back to try and steady her just in case she was unsteady. Oooo, owww. Azure winced as the feeling in his leg started to return after she got up. "Yeah." Azure managed to say, his voice sounded strained from the pain he felt. He gave it more time and it slowly dissipated. "I kind of made a rule out of avoiding these things as well. I got very, very drunk at one of them... hallucinations and everything, that was the last I ever went to." Azure slowly got stood himself up as well. "How are you doing, do you need water?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:12 pm
She had caught the change in his voice and frowned a little, then felt her own head swim a little. As it was, her skin felt incredibly tight and dried out, and she tried to remember how long it had been since she'd been in water: clearly too long. She didn't want to use the tanks at all, since goodness knows what'd been in them, so that meant one thing. "Azure, I need to get to the rivers soon..."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:25 pm
Azure looked at Brandy with a certain seriousness. He had wondered if perhaps she might be at risk of getting dehydrated, being a naiad at all. He was certain the alcohol hadn't helped, even he felt a little parched. The way she had said that she needed to get to the river sounded much more urgent then he had expected. His mind started to panic at the thought of an emergency. "Oh ok, uhm hold on." Azure stood up quickly, his head spun from standing up too fast. He put an arm lightly on her back, "Are you going to be able to walk okay?" Azure wasn't sure how much help she needed, and didn't want her to bite his head off for trying to be chivalrous.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 pm
Worry flickered over her face when she stood up so abruptly. "Careful, Azure. We don't need both of us in trouble." She gave him a wry smile and nodded, warmth tickled her stomach at his genuine concern. "I'll be fine for now, but I'll be much better once I've gotten back into the water."

Taking a step, she felt her balance go and she quickly put an arm over Azure's shoulders to help keep her steady. "Let's get going."  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 am
Azure grinned back at her, his cheeks were only slightly flushed from the embarrassment of almost falling himself. "Right," he agreed. He freaked out a little when she almost lost her balance and quickly put an arm under her, just as she did, to help steady her even more. Azure hoped they could get to the river quickly, he wasn't sure how long it would be before he might need to carry her. The angel started walking as quickly as Brandy's pace would allow them to go. He held the door open for her so they could get out of Venus' temple and with that they were outside. The bright morning sun burned his eyes even more then when they had been inside. "Oi," he paused for a moment to allow their eyes a chance to adjust.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:39 pm
The light of day was painfully blinding and Brandy shut her eyes tightly against it. "Ugh, it's so dang bright." Squinting her eyes, she tried to figure out forms around them for their scenery. With a grunt, she pushed onward in a slow gait to avoid stumbling, a hand pressed against her pounding head.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:57 am
Brandy had started pushing onward so Azure did the same, staying at her side with an arm under her arm at all times. They had been walking for a long time, but with how slow of a pace Brandy had been setting they hadn't gotten very far. Azure's mouth moved from side to side as he debated with himself on what he might do. "Alright... Brandy..." Azure winced and grunted as he put his free hand behind her knees and lifted her.

Azure was able to walk a little faster now, but not as much as he could since he was holding another full-grown pae. He was starting to hear the sound of flowing water now, so he was hopeful.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff