Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Hello One and All!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquerade1128

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:51 am
The Masquerade Parade has been set for this day. Grab your gowns and suits, costumes and masks as well before we may resume.
May I introduce to you, a one man troop. All in plain view now enjoy as I take you for a loop.
My mystical whims wildly divulging you into a world immersed in darkness and heart. My aim to leave you stunned yet entertained, that's how I do my part.
But for now I'll take a bow, sit back and relax. Now see how, you all partake upon my boisterous vow.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm
*claps* You are very good with words!  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Masquerade1128

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 pm
I am not that well with my words, I simply know a vast many lol. But thank you for your kind gesture it is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:56 pm
would be something fun to do :3  

NightzSiner

Divine Cleric

22,500 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Masquerade1128

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:40 am
I must say, its hard to draw a crowd. My verse falls upon deaf or uncaring ears. I must try a different approach, how often do you spot trolls upon these boards? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:29 pm
Only the good kinda Troll here! Maybe you could ply your trade in the tea garden. There are only a few people around but more will come! wink  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

ryruko

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:52 pm
Ah! My verbose friend! Your eloquent quips have attracted me hence!

Hahaha!
Are we having an actual masquerade party here? This notion, I would find most agreeable! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:00 pm
ryruko
Ah! My verbose friend! Your eloquent quips have attracted me hence!

Hahaha!
Are we having an actual masquerade party here? This notion, I would find most agreeable! mrgreen

Oh I agree if the masked stranger holds a gala I shall wear my best dress!  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

ryruko

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:05 pm
Nights-Rune

Alas! I agree with you dear Nights. I shall endeavor to put my best foot fashion-forward to attend this auspicious occasion!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:21 pm
Pardon my delinquency, though as ever a jester should arrive late to derive a scene! Quite verbose, well sir you've caught me clean! Was this an event ladies and gentlemen I present thy king, though tonight lets bid him unseen >.<
Now from this notion I inquire a quotient, a name if you please? Set my query at ease?  

Masquerade1128

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:54 am
Masquerade1128
Pardon my delinquency, though as ever a jester should arrive late to derive a scene! Quite verbose, well sir you've caught me clean! Was this an event ladies and gentlemen I present thy king, though tonight lets bid him unseen >.<
Now from this notion I inquire a quotient, a name if you please? Set my query at ease?

A name for a ball? H.U.B Guild ball?

Or maybe something else...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 am
Hubba-ball!

It's like, "have a blast", but "have a ball" instead.

/shot  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

ryruko

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 pm
Masquerade1128

You outdo me in grandeur my well versed fellow!
Your querying mind need tary no more on the thought of my appellation, I give it freely. Ryruko is the name by which I am known, use it ease my friend. Mayest thou, if not an intrusion upon thy noble character, have eke knowledge of thine own name?

Ah, is not to the minds of men like myself to wonder on the goings and comings of Kings--Though, I fain would see his majesty hence.

(I have to admit, this one took some flipping through the Canterbury tales)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:57 pm
ryruko

Well dear sir, I so applaud, in the light of our combatant jovial bravado! Quite the lexicon you've acquired yourself, and low and behold the vernacular to use it as well.
So as to inquire upon you sir, what is your favorite thing about words?
Many a man have an answer for this question, none are wrong but some are enlightening.  

Masquerade1128

ryruko

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 pm
Masquerade1128

You bestow such compliments of which I am not worthy-- but shall accept, in humility, to remain in your good graces. Ah, my diction has not fallen on the deaf ear or--perhaps--more befitting--the blind eye.
No more flattery sir! My skill is only such as requirement dictates it should be, I am no skilled artisan of letters. I may return the favor by remark at how well versed you are.

Alas, a noble question, indeed. To speak of words is to speak of that which sets one apart from beast and vegetable. In essence, one's soul is defined by his language in thought and in speech.
In so saying, I must make clear that this notion is naught but truth and not the personal disposition to which I hold specific favor for words.

What I find most favorable about words is the fashion in which they embellish and flesh out a conversation. One or two simple words may be apt enough (On the principle of being concise) but beautifully spun phrases are far more pleasing to eye, mind and spirit.
Words, in my own thoughts, are a kin to paint and brushes. In the same way one paints a masterpiece, one can write a masterpiece. They are one of the mediums for artistic expression. Perhaps the most meaningful art is painted on parchment in the stead of canvas and by inked words, not paint.  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff