Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 am
User Image
Stepping just outside of Laisidhiel, her new home, Twinkleshine shielded her eyes from the light of the high noon's sun. How nice it was beginning to feel lately, with its warm rays and cooler wind and air against her skin. The flowers in the spring must be beautiful, and she simply couldn't wait for the spring to arrive.

This was only a fleeting afterthought though, as she had a different purpose for her adventuring today. No walking through the fields or heading to the sea with the purpose of conversing with her naiid friend; it was someone more like herself she searched. A male faun of the name Tafari, a hunter more likely to be found outside of tree rather than within it. If she had any luck, she would find him to ask a great favor of, a favor to help in building a small home by the sea's edge.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 am
User Image

Tafari may have chosen a place outside of the tree for his home for him and then his daughter and her Aunt but he he did enjoy coming back to the tree every so often to look around and see what was going on and it had been a while since his daughter had been back so it was only fair to bring her this time even though she could of come by herself but meh, it would be nice to spend the day with his daughter now that she has grown up and not that girl she was as a teen.

Lust was looking around and exploring what she could, it hadn't been since she was a child that she had come here and so spending the day with her father here she was actually excited, she truly had to make a home here, it was so beautiful.

"Why don't you check out the jewelry?" He suggested to his daughter who nodded and wandered over whilst he stopped to talk to an old friend he had seen "if you see anything just let me know" he said as he decided to spoil his daughter for once.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 am
Walking around outside, she tried to find anyone whom might know who exactly this Tafari person was. It was one thing to search with a name; it was another completely to search with a description in mind. Unfortunately, it appeared rather empty today, with nobody to see. Sighing, she moved to walk back inside. Maybe she would find someone in there instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:30 am
User Image

Lust had started looking around inside the tree whilst she left her father to talk, stopping to look at the door to the seamstress's shop and wondered how her friend was, Hoity really hated her now and yet surely there was SOME sort of way she could make it up to him "what am I going to do...?" She softly sighed to herself, placing her hand on the door and wondering if she should open it and go in, maybe ask for the owners opinion, she knew fashion, at least by the islands stand point, then surely she could help her? But then she dropped her hand and decided to leave it, she promised Hoity she would wear nothing but his designs...well, minus that one time when she met Axl but that was a different circumstance. Lust turned around and walked off, not sure where she was going to go but decided she would look elsewhere, not sure what to do she decided to put that thought out of her mind and just carried on looking around at what else was here, she would think about Hoity later, she was here with her father so she better just concentrate on him, it was their day so she should keep her mind on him even though she couldn't help at times letting her mind wander back to the male Fauny.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:41 pm
Looking around inside, Twinkleshine bit her lip a bit nervously as she eyed the few pae walking around. None of them appeared familiar to her: no fauny or leader to be had. Breathing deeply, she calmed herself, reminding herself of her mission: to find Tafari for her friend. As long as she could do that, and as long as she did so successfully, her own anxiousness could take a back seat. That's what great actors did, right? Even if they didn't feel the part, they acted the part, so she should as well.

Approaching the first person that especially caught her eye, she poked at her shoulder lightly before smiling. "Hiya~ My name's Twinkleshine and I'm new here, but do you happen to know a person named Tafari? I gotta ask him for a favor or two." Glancing casually at her head and back, she noticed the faun's wings; how strange, she couldn't remember seeing any others with wings like the pegasuses living in the tree.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:51 pm
Lust's train of thought was broken as she looked up and around at the other "oh, hello, it is a pleasure to meet you Twinkleshine, I have heard of the new comers, Fauny are you not? It is a pleasure to meet you, I hop you are settling in alright" she said as she nodded "yes, I know Tafari, he is my father, I can take you to him though, if I may ask, what is it about?" She asked as she gestured to her to follow her back out of the tree "we can talk on the way" she said, hoping her father was still in the same place she had left him talking.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 am
She nodded, still a bit curious about the other's appearance but deciding to ignore it for now; after all, she'd seen so many "weird"-looking people since arriving, maybe it was actually her who looked strange to them. "Yeah, most of us came here just a month or so ago," How long had it been exactly? "We're really happy to be able to live in the tree with the other faun." Pausing to let her continue, her smile became more genuine. What a stroke of luck she had! The first 'faun' she found to ask about Tafari was actually his daughter; what were the odds? Not very high most likely. "Could you please? I want to ask him if he would help my friend and I to build a house by the beach. He's a naiad, so he doesn't really know how to do things on land. Even though I know a decent amount about building..." not really, she only thought she knew, "...I've never actually made something. It'd be nice if we had someone to help us out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:14 am
"My father has always had a love for this tree, it is a beautiful place as I can tell, I don't know why we don't come back more often but i guess he has his reasons" she said, wondering what they were "and it is good you are settling in, I hope you grow to like it here, on the island in general, I know it isn't home but I have heard that the leader, Rais, he is a fair and kind ruler, you are in good hands with him" she said as she nodded. "Ahh then yes, my father can help you with that, he is a hunter and so he lives away from the Tree but he built the house I grew up in and whilst he doesn't really do house building he can make a structurally sound house and make it decent looking as well so i am sure he won't mind helping you two and it will be extra handy to have your knowledge" she said as she exited the tree and looked around, seeing her father talking to a Faun "there he is" she said as she started taking her over to him "and the beach is a nice place to build a house, you have picked a lovely place" she said, having also wondered if a place by the beach would suit her, it would be nice to wake up with a sea view every morning.

"Excuse me, Father" she said as she tapped him on the shoulder "I am sorry to disturb you but this woman wishes to talk to you" she said as the other Faun looked at her and gave her a disgusted look for being interupted before looking at Tafari

Tafari excused himself and turned around to look at his daughter and the other "I am Tafari, how may I help you?" He asked, smiling at her.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 pm
Twinkleshine simply nodded as she listened to the pae's words, becoming more and more excited that she was doing her job right. "Yeah, the beach is nice, but he didn't pick the location because of anything special, just because he's a naiad and needs to be near the water. If possible, we're gonna try and dig some type of hole to make him an indoor type of pond so he's never uncomfortable in it." She grew quiet as they neared another, tilting her head as they stopped before understanding who it was. So this was Tafari! He didn't look so special; good thing she had help, cause she would have never found him on her own.

Waving lightly, she returned talk, "Oh hi, I'm Twinkleshine. Nice to meet you!" Letting her arm fall to her side as she paused sightly, she continued. "My friend was wanting to build a house by the sea, but he's a naiad and doesn't really know how to work land tools. That's also why he can't come ask you himself. We were wondering if, possibly, just maybe, you would be interested in or able to help us out?" She smiled as she waited for an answer before quickly adding in, "It doesn't have to be anything special, just a house."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:16 am
"Oh, then that is interesting and yet a tad...strange" She said, not ever knowing of a Naiad who wanted to actually LIVE on land before "I only say strange because you don't really hear many Naiad's, if any at all, that actually want to live on land, it would be interesting to see how this turns out" she said as she moved to the side a little so she and her father could talk.

Tafari listened to the plight of the other and looked to her daughter, seeing if she wanted to have an opinion on this, it would mean time away from her for a bit and yes, she was an adult, but still, after the er...rocky relationship they had when she was a teenager he wished to try and get a good relationship with her now and thus why he spent most of the time he had off from doing his own thing with her, not that she really minded.

"Daddy, it will be fine! Help them out, not every day can you say that you built a home for a Naiad! I doubt you will probably be asked again, make them a house, with you helping them you will finish it in what? A couple of months? But I am sure you can find others who will help you" she said, knowing her father had a few others he could ask for help from so it shouldn't be too hard to get the house done even if they worked through the night some nights.

"You sure sweetheart?" He asked as he saw her nod and looked back at the Fauny standing in front of him "I guess you have a builder" he said as he smiled at her "just tell me what you want your house to look like and I will get the plans drawn up, just don't make it anything too extravagant, I can work with a little, like maybe Naiad carvings on the walls for candle holders or small type things like that but that would be about it" he said, not minding adding a little bit of decoration to the place but even he couldn't do a lot of stuff that he would like to do.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:59 pm
Shrugging, she commented back. "I find it just as strange that anyone would be living in the water in the first place, or have different kinds of hooves or branches and wings coming out of their heads. Whatever's whatever to me, or, at least I'm working on it." She smiled sheepishly as she realized what she said could be taken offensively, before it turned into a wide grin at his acceptance.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how happy that's going to make him!" Jumping up and down, she motioned, a little impatiently, towards the place she always found him. "If you want, I bet we could find him right now to figure out what he wants done. I think he said something like three bedrooms and..." she trailed off, thinking before shrugging, the smile still on her face, "I dunno! But it seemed like he had an idea"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm
Tafari nodded and smiled at the other as he looked at his daughter "care to come with us? Unless you wish to head home" he said, not minding what she did.

"I will come, I wouldn't mind meeting this Naiad, I haven't actually met one before so it will be a nice experience" she said as she looked at the other "good! I know you are in a strange place but it will get easier and Lord Rais, so I have heard from my father, is a kind, just leader so you are in good hands being here" she said as she walked over and placed her arm through his and cuddled onto him, still a daddys girl at heart.

"We can go" he said smiling at her "I am pleased to have made you and him happy, and three rooms is doable, I think I can handle that" he said as he looked at Lust "you want to help?" He asked, knowing that her hunting skills were not exactly fantastic but she did like to build the odd little thing like bird houses and what not so this shouldn't be TOO much of a problem for her.

"Sure, just tell me what to do" she said as she looked at Twinkleshine "is there anything you like to eat? Whilst we are working on the house I will obviously need to keep you fed, is there anything you like to eat?" She asked, knowing she was going to have to make sure she knew everyones likes and dislikes so she wouldn't end up upsetting others.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 pm
"Okay! This way!" the girl hummed happily, turning to head in a direction for the sea. With any luck, Atlantis would be near the shores today; he did always seem to be there when she happened upon the area. Maybe he had nothing better to do under the water? Glancing to Lust, she smiling, laughing lightly, "I'm sure it will, and he seems really nice. Well... Not quite as nice as Princess Celestia and Luna, but I'm sure I'm biased." Turning her attention then to Tafari, she listened in on the two's talking. Woah! Woah! Were they going to make the house right now? Now that was a plot twist worthy of a cinematic film, herself the heroine of course.

Returning to Lust, she shrugged. "I really like cream pastries and sugar cookies and raspberry fruit tarts..." pausing as she thought again, she finished her thoughts, "Though, pretty much anything sweet is good with me. What do you like eating?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:27 am
Tafari and Lust folloiwed the other, deciding it was now safe to get away from the tree, after all, technically her daughter wasn't meant to be there but a once off won't kill Rais surely? That is, of course, if he did find out but hopefully he wouldn't.

Tafari chuckled a little "I have yet to meet this Princess Celestia and Luna your kind go on about but I am sure they are nice, if you and the other Fauny are anything to go by then I am sure I will like them" he said as he had only met a couple of others but they were nice enough...well, the red Fauny still possessed something he wanted back but he would get it later, he could do without it for the time being so whilst it was important it wasn't THAT important that he had to get it right this instant.

"you are a girl after my own heart" Lust said, having had a terrible sweet tooth ever since she was a child and went to her first Halloween party "I love my fathers cooking though, some of his pies are to die for, to say the least, it will be nice to try and use his recipes to try and make food for everyone, I can cook but he is the cook in the family, I pale in comparison when it comes to him."  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 pm
Nodding, Twinkleshine continued leading the way, or what she hoped was the way anyways. With any luck, they'd be there in an hour or so. "Yeah, they really are the best; I hope you can meet them sometime soon. I'm sure you'd like them too!" Looking to Lust, her eyes seemed to shine with excitement. "Yeah? The other fauns don't seem to like sweets as we do. I don't get why, but that's how it is."

Continuing on, the time passed with the scenery, the friendly conversation making it feel to pass quicker than it actually did. Eventually, they came upon a shoreline against a pass of water stretching to the horizon. Looking back, she gestured ahead. "We're here~" or, close enough... she could never quite get it right.

(I went ahead and skipped it ahead)  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces