Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Resolving Matters [PRP 4 Lust & axl] [FINISHED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

Lust had finally gotten over what had happened at the ball but still worried about her date, what happened there no one should ever have gone through and yet that damn woman just wanted what she couldn't have but now it was over with, she could get on with her life, the only thing is she wasn't 100% happy about since the guy she liked wasn't even speaking to her and was scared to be around her but hopefully, the rose and note she sent him via her aunts Mellon whom she borrowed for a few moments, would perhaps make him at least meet her and directions as to where Lust had packed a picnic lunch and set it up inside the forest in a clearing where the sun was beaming down, wild flowers grew, it was peaceful and most importantly, they could talk, she just hoped Axl would come Lust had gone all out on everything, getting the best foods, the nicest drink and even got a dress Made with her hair pulled into a hair style that no way heck was she going to probably ever get right ever again but for Axl, it was worth it.

All she could do now is stand there and wait, holding another red rose with a purple silk ribbon around it in a bow in hopes he would come and meet her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:56 pm
Nafretiti

User Image

When Axl had received the invitation from Lust he almost threw it into the lake right then and there. At first he had been flattered, it was like getting fan mail, but he really didn't want to be involved with a teen's father drama on top of a whole package of other things. He had looked the letter over a couple of times in his debate with himself. Axl did keep the rose that came with it, there was something about a rose that he really liked, although he wouldn't admit it, it seemed far too feminine. In the end he decided that he would at least scout out the location, see what she was up to, and then decide if he really wanted to be there.

As Axl followed the directions on the invitation and felt like he was getting closer, he started to get more sneaky in his approach, hoping not to be spotted. It wouldn't be entirely impossible for him to be spotted with his crimson wings standing out how they did in a forest. When he spotted Lust, something churned in his stomach, and it had nothing to do with any sort of enchantment like she had last time. The girl looked gorgeous, and she hardly looked a girl anymore. Axl tried to regain his cool composure and just leaned against a tree and stared for a while in a way that was probably completely creepy, but he had so much confidence in his stature that it wasn't creepy at all.

He even felt under-dressed for whatever occasion she seemed to have planned, wearing his usual ragged clothes. These clothes were him though, and he probably didn't even want to be part of some fancy event where his ragged clothes weren't appropriate. He finally decided to approach the girl, she was clearly not a little girl anymore, maybe she had changed. Axl was certain he hadn't changed. "Hey."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 pm
Wolfs Heart

Lust had bee looking at the rose she looked up once she heard someone approach and smiled at the male once she saw that Axl had came and he still looked as cute as he did when she was a teen, if not more so now that she saw him in a new light "hi" she said as she walked over to him, handing him the rose "I know I sent you one with my Aunt's Mellon but that little guy can sometimes be a little clumsy so I wasn't sure if he would of made it to you with everything I gave him or not" she said as she moved aside a little "please, come join me?" She asked, gesturing towards the picnic. "And thank you for coming, after what happened when I was younger I was expecting you not to show and I wouldn't have blamed you at all but I am pleased that you have come, I wish to at least try and make up to you what happened when I was a teenager" she said, hoping he would at least humor her for a little and join her for a bite to eat and just hear her out but after what she did to him when she was a teenager she wasn't exactly expecting much from him and it would of been her fault.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:16 am
Nafretiti

Axl wasn't able to return the smile, he just had a flat expression on his face since he wasn't sure what he was feeling at the moment. He accepted the rose, but he felt so conflicted about it, not sure if he should hold onto it or let it fall to the ground. "Yeah, I think I got everything." he responded. The fae should have known this meeting would be awkward for him, he didn't typically spend time with the same pae twice. Axl quietly followed Lust over to the picnic that she had set out, "Seems you put a lot of effort into this." his voice was dry of any emotion. The more he thought about what he was doing, the more he realized that he was doing it to protect her. The male didn't want to get Lust's hopes up that anything might come out of talking about things, except maybe a new song. Axl slowly sat down, unsure of what else to do.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:05 pm
Wolfs Heart

"Great, I'm glad" she said as she settled down next to the blanket, wondering how she was going to do this before just starting at the beginning "first of all I would like to apologize for what happened when I was a teenager, in both aspects, I should of never slept with you I was wrong to think my ability would be able to win you over and in a way it did but I used it to my own advantage and that was horrible of me to do" she said as she took a deep breath and let it out and continued. "I am also terribly sorry for what my grandmother did to you, it was my fault but she didn't have to come and nearly give you a heart attack, she could of waited till I was alone. I was a stupid teenager who realized she had power and abused it, I should never have done that and I am SO sorry for upsetting you like I did" she said sincerely, picking up a chocolate strawberry and nibbling on it "two things have always remained constant though, ever since that day, the first is that I always wanted to apologize, I always wanted to try and make it up to you, I have never stopped thinking about how much I upset and/or hurt you and I guess this picnic is just the tip of the iceberg?" She said as she took a deep breath and carried on.

"The other is that regardless how many men I spoke to, and yes, I mean SPOKE to, actually found that novel idea works best then just jumping into bed with them, all I could think about was you, I know I am delusional, I know that what I did is unforgivable, heck, if I was in your place I wouldn't forgive me either, but as much as I hate to say this after all that has happened, knowing that if the circumstances were different and we met for the first time I might now have a chance with you, but I still like you. There was not one trace of a lie when I told you how I felt that day, I know I was a teenager, I know that how I got to sleep with you was wrong, but the day I met you I left home wanting to find a guy to sleep with and I did but what I didn't count on was that the guy who I ended up sleeping with I would also actually end up liking and I know that I have probably blown my chances and I will, hopefully, move on in time, I just wished for you to know my feelings, I know I will probably never have a chance with you even now but it is just better I get everything out there.

If I could take back what I did I would but I can't but I just hope, one day, we could be at least friends again, I have never met a guy like you before and if I lost you for good I would understand why and also understand it is all my fault but I don't want to lose you from my life completely, I hope I can at least call you a friend after things" she said as she finished he strawberry.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:46 pm
Nafretiti

His gray eyes widened as the female began babbling away, that much hadn't changed, and she kept going and going. Honestly, by the end of her rant he was pretty bored, like a typical female she had everything wrong and was making things so much more complicated then they needed to be. There was a few times where he had stopped listening all together. Finally, it was his turn to speak.

"Look, you got it all wrong." the male kind of rolled his eyes and sighed, "I don't regret sleeping with you." Although he wondered if he should be regretting it just about now. "I don't think... your grandmother?... whatever, I don't think what happened did anything to me. I was under the influence of whatever abilities you had or whatever... but I probably would have, you know, anyways. I wouldn't have walked with you afterwards, or gone any further then that though. I'm just not that kind of guy, I tried to explain that to you afterwards." Axl shook his head, trying to remember what else she had said or that he wanted to say in response. "The point is, you didn't really do anything, you don't need to apologize." He skimmed over her admittance to having feelings for him, he didn't know what to do with that information.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm
Wolfs Heart

He didn't... regret sleeping with me...? Well that was news to her...alright, it sort of was, in a way she understood that she probably wasn't the only one to regret it but she also thought, given what happened that day she wouldn't of put it past him to wish that he would just regret it as well and forget about it and just move on with his life and forget she ever existed "well, I see my Grandmother hasn't at least scared you away, for the Goddess of Love she does seem to know how to do scary well, who would of thought" she half joked and sighed, seeing more of that side just recently with Eris, what a nightmare that was. "I know you tried to explain it to me and I understand but I guess, at the time, I thought 'yeah, teenager, not going to happen' but now that I am an adult, I don't know, I guess I just hoped maybe it would be different but I understand it is not I guess I always have but i just had to get it all out there, at least put my mind to rest if anything" she said as she poured herself a glass of sparkling water and one for the male just in case he cared for a glass and then picked hers up and took a sip before putting it down again.

"I guess you are right, I don't have anything I should apologize for and yet I feel that I do as well, what happened may have been a mutual thing but still, I just hate myself for doing it in such a horrible way but I have grown up since those days, my father has even backed off and not threatening every potential boyfriend with an arrow between his eyes" she said as she got up and walked over to the male and kissed his cheek "that was to thank you, if it wasn't for you sleeping with me I may have never known what I could have done without my power. You helped me see the world in another light, yes my grandmother helped but you, without you sleeping with me I wouldn't be here today, so thank you, thank you for your help in making me see I didn't have to be the woman I thought I had to be to get a guy" she said said as she walked over to a tree and flew up and onto the first branch and crossed her legs at the ankle, swinging them back and forth.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:01 pm
Nafretiti

Axl stared at the extra glass of sparkling water that Lust poured, he was kind of listening to her, but kind of not. He finally picked it up and took a sip out of it. The male sort of cocked his eyebrows at the girl, "That's good to know." He wondered if she was trying to win him over with a less-threatening father, Axl still didn't care to be meeting any fathers. Pausing for a moment after the kiss, he let her walk a way to the tree. He was certain that the events of their last meeting had a vastly different meaning to her then they did to him, of course they did, she was a girl. Axl didn't see himself breaking through to her anytime soon anyways. "Right." he finally said. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair a couple of times. "Well now you can get yourself a decent guy then."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:07 pm
Wolfs Heart

Lust carefully jumped down and walked over to the other and sat back down "thank you, I will, not sure how considering my teenage period taught me a few things but I will find someone" she said as she crossed her legs "now that that is cleared up, maybe I can do what I should of done when I was a teenager" she said as she picked up her glass and took a sip "get to know each other like we should of done, that is, if you don't mind going back to the beginning and starting over, maybe make a friendship out of this?" She suggested, picking up a couple of grapes and eating them "no strings attached or anything, I just want to get to know you, that is all, friendship has to start somewhere and I may not have a chance in the Underworld with you now but the least I can try is befriend you...that is, if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Nafretiti

Axl raised his eyebrows suspiciously, what on earth should she have done when she was a teenager that they hadn't already done? He tottered back and forth at the mention of getting to know one another and become friends, he didn't like the sound of it at all. It was clearly visible on his face from the way his lips shifted back and forth. He shook his head, but the words that came out of his mouth were different, "I guess we can see how things go..." Axl wasn't sure what would come of this, or what he even wanted out of it, he simply shrugged his shoulders. "So... where do we begin?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm
Wolfs Heart

Lust sighed, maybe it was a bad idea, he didn't really seem to be for it and his face showed it even if his words didn't "unless you want to leave, I will understand" she said, hating that she just said that but she wasn't going to be that clingy, annoying girl she was as a teenager, their time together was over, if he wished to go then she would let him no matter how much she wanted to have him stay and try and get a friendship out of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:34 pm
Nafretiti

Axl bit his lower lip, there was an opportunity to go, yet somehow he couldn't see himself taking it. He stared at Lust, with the sigh on her face, she had dressed up just for him it seemed. The faun-girl looked beautiful just sitting there how she did, even with the sigh. He was frustrated with himself and frustrated with her for just being her. "I meant it... when you were a teen... and I said you were beautiful." Even with whatever enchantment she had on him being gone. "I'll stay... I just... I don't usually do this kind of thing."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:56 pm
Wolfs Heart

Lust looked at him, tilted her head a little and smiled softly "thank you for the compliment" she said softly and sincerely "and it is alright, I understand" she said in a sweet but serious tone "if you wish to leave at any time I won't try and make you stay, I just wish for you to be as comfortable as you can be, that is all" she said as she took another sip from her glass before placing it down again". "And you, if I may say so, are still as handsome as I remember from when I was a teenager" she said, knowing this is not really something that she should be saying to him but if she could be complimented on friendly terms then why couldn't he?

"Thank you for staying, it means a lot to me" she said, as she picked up a cookie and nibbled on it "now, before I rudely interrupted you as a teen, you are a a musician, a God if I remember correctly" she said smiling a little more at him "so has my Lord wrote anything lately?" She asked curiously, deciding to start from where they left off, at least it was something they both liked and was a matter they had previously conversed about so it seemed like the best place to start.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:15 am
Nafretiti

Axl chortled at her comment of him being a god. While he still proclaimed to be a god of rock to most new people he met, he had lost interest in any real aspiration of becoming a god due to the drama that had occurred last time he had been with Lust. "Yeah, I've had time to write a few song." he finally answered after he was done laughing. Most of the songs had been about her, not that he was pining after her, she had just proved to be a good source of inspiration. "But you caught me without my strings today, weird I know." Axl had left his makeshift guitar hidden under a bush near the lake, he hadn't thought he would need it for this meeting with Lust. If he was going to try this whole friend thing, he probably should talk about her as well. "So... uhm... what got you into music?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:33 am
Wolfs Heart

"Well thats good, maybe one day I could hear one?" She asked, curious about his music "shame, would of been nice to hear one but I guess I can wait till next time" she said as she picked up a strawberry and took a bite out of it, chewed then swallowed "it was my Aunt, my father isn't exactly a fan of music, he likes what he likes but most...well, to him it is 'noise' but my Aunt, she loves to dance, you could say she is a pro at it. When I was a baby I would always hear stories of Lord Apollo's music, how he would play some of the most beautiful pieces ever written but since obviously I haven't heard his music I can't really pass proper judgment but take him out of this and it was probably the lullaby my Aunt sang to me.

It was so beautiful that I just got hooked on music in general so when I was a child she taught me to dance as well as listen to the beautiful sounds of the music she played so my love just grew from there, one of my dreams though is still to hear Lord Apollo's music though, some day I hope I will" she said as she finished off her strawberry.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff