Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Possibility of a H.U.B. Aquarium Thread... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the HUB have a Booty Grab thread in Aquarium Forum?
  Yes
  No
  Already Loaded. Don't Care! :P
View Results

DeadEnd39

Omnipresent Humorist

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:51 am
Hey there everybody. I know the idea of having our own Booty Grab thread in the Aquarium forum has been thrown around the place a bit, so I figured that I'd go ahead and have a topic thread for it, here in our own guild forums. Hoping that here we can discuss ideas for it, people can volunteer, and anything else related to something like that so that we're all kept on the same page for where we want to go with a project like that. Very excited to be here, and I really hope we all have fun coming up with more ideas for improving the H.U.B. going forward!

Thanks for listening!
~~~ Deadly emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:35 am
DeadEnd39
Hey there everybody. I know the idea of having our own Booty Grab thread in the Aquarium forum has been thrown around the place a bit, so I figured that I'd go ahead and have a topic thread for it, here in our own guild forums. Hoping that here we can discuss ideas for it, people can volunteer, and anything else related to something like that so that we're all kept on the same page for where we want to go with a project like that. Very excited to be here, and I really hope we all have fun coming up with more ideas for improving the H.U.B. going forward!

Thanks for listening!

I have recently set up our booty thread in the guilds Gambino wing. Found here I would be really happy to have a thread in the main aqaurium page if anyone really good at booty grab would be willing to set it up? of course I can help with all the images and guild info. But I am not great at setting up booty threads and had a lot of help setting up my bump thread from Mary  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DeadEnd39

Omnipresent Humorist

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 am
Nights-Rune
DeadEnd39

Thanks for listening!

I have recently set up our booty thread in the guilds Gambino wing. Found here I would be really happy to have a thread in the main aqaurium page if anyone really good at booty grab would be willing to set it up? of course I can help with all the images and guild info. But I am not great at setting up booty threads and had a lot of help setting up my bump thread from Mary

Yeah, that was the idea. Kind of a brainstorming thread. Feel free to move this thread if necessary sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 am
DeadEnd39
Nights-Rune
DeadEnd39

Thanks for listening!

Yeah, that was the idea. Kind of a brainstorming thread. Feel free to move this thread if necessary sweatdrop

no the thread is good. smile relax just saying we could link them up? also we have a header resource that i made smile I am taking tank links for it so maybe we can just copy the info over? or something. I'm not all that good at booty threads but I know we have some epic booty grab people here.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

DeadEnd39

Omnipresent Humorist

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 pm
Nights-Rune

no the thread is good. smile relax just saying we could link them up? also we have a header resource that i made smile I am taking tank links for it so maybe we can just copy the info over? or something. I'm not all that good at booty threads but I know we have some epic booty grab people here.

Yeah, that's an idea. No clue on how to link the two pages though. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:22 pm
DeadEnd39
Nights-Rune

[url=http://]Webpage Title[/url]

I do on most things...  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

ynotS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 am
Nights-Rune
DeadEnd39
Nights-Rune

I do on most things...

Lemme know if you need any help. I'll send you my tank info later tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:12 pm
ynotS

Any help would be awesome! We are taking booty thread affiliates if this would interest you.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 pm
Dead I have been working on re-fining the banner smile I will have it link straight to the guild booty thread but see if you guys like?

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:11 am
Nights-Rune
Dead I have been working on re-fining the banner smile I will have it link straight to the guild booty thread but see if you guys like?

User Image

Looks awesome! Nice work 3nodding  

DeadEnd39

Omnipresent Humorist

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am
DeadEnd39
Nights-Rune

User Image

Looks awesome! Nice work 3nodding

Thanks, I have it linked on my bump thread. once I get all the pages in the guild full I'll set up the aquarium thread. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 am
ynotS
Nights-Rune
DeadEnd39
Nights-Rune

I do on most things...

Would love your tank link/ glow thread link etc heart  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Sminkx

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:54 pm
Nights-Rune

you're glowing! gonna play your BG biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:26 am
Sminkx
Nights-Rune

you're glowing! gonna play your BG biggrin

Oooh thanks. Lots of people in this guild have awesome tanks 3nodding  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:58 am
Right so what else are we gonna do in our out of guild booty thread?

CONTESTS? etc?

what would you guys want from it?  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas