Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:19 am
User Image User Image

Hi guys.

I'm just here to say that unfortunately, I have to close the lottery. I've started working, and lately, I just don't have the time and energy to open my laptop, let alone log in regularly. As such, I don't think I'll be able to handle the lottery any longer, so I'm afraid I have to close it down. I've already cancelled any open trades, so please stop sending any more.

Also, for those who have joined in the last three rounds, I have sent the accumulated gold over to the guild mule. I can't be too sure as to who among you joined and how many times you joined (since I wasn't able to keep a list of the past contestants) so I'm not sure as to sending you gold back. Hopefully, the other crewbies will be able to come up with something much more interesting with the accumulated gold.

Again, I'm really sorry. I really feel bad about doing this but not being able to finish it properly. But I hope you understand the position I am in right now.

Thank you so much for the last two rounds though. It might not have been a huge success, but it sure made me feel happy to see all those entries.

Love lots,
      Louie.

UPDATES AND REMINDERS
      ≻ I have changed the total number of entries from 200 down to 100. I hope that this time, somebody wins ^^

Important Updates
      ♥ So far, I have been quite lenient with the trade labels mainly because I am just starting to get the hang of things. But please, from now on, kindly label your trades LOTTERY.
      ♥ Ladies, kindly make sure that you're sending the trade to La Lune et Le Soleil. If you're having problems with the trade (like an error occurred or you just can't find her), just inform me and I'll start the trade with you.
      ♥ Ladies, please don't forget to read the Rules and the How-To so that your entries will be immediately accepted. It's there for a reason. Thanks a lot!
      ♥ Important changes have been made with regard to the gaming system. Please read the rules and regulations again so as to be guided accordingly. Thank you!
      The winning combination is now out. Unfortunately, nobody won in the first round, but that does not stop you from trying. Our pot remains at 111k, and more entries mean the pot will still grow. Who knows, you might just be very lucky next time~

Hello ladies and welcome to IAGT Lottery, where you can get the chance to win MILLIONS of gold! That's right, you heard me. Not just hundreds of thousands, but up to millions is prizes~! But before we begin, let me explain to you the concept of this game.

Lottery
      It's very easy to join. All you have to do is to pick a number from 1-100, which will serve as your "ticket" for the current round. You only need that one number, but this time you can't pick the same number as someone else. You pay for this ticket, and all entry fees will go to our pot money (which is composed of a base amount and all the entry fees collected). Whoever wins gets all the prize money. If no one wins, then all entries are discarded, and people choose their number again. As more people enter, the pot continues to grow.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:20 am
User Image User Image

How It Works
      Joining is very simple. All you have to do is follow these steps.
      1. Bump 10 times in this thread. Number your bumps.
          a. Although bumps are acceptable, it is highly encouraged that you converse with others. Just number your first 10 posts. Only numbered posts will considered as a fulfillment of this requirement.

2. On your 11th post, choose a number from the list of available numbers from 1-100. You can only choose one number out of the 100 numbers, which will be your entry for the game.
          a. This replaces the old system of choosing 6 numbers. In this case, you just pick one number and you will have it all to yourself.

3. After posting your combination on the thread, pay 500g entry fee via trade to my mule account, La Lune et Le Soleil (this is ensure the proper accounting of the pot money, as I might get confused if I mix it with my current account's gold). I will add your name and combination to the list after we have finished with the trade. All entrance fees will added to the pot money. This means that more entries we have, the higher the pot money will be.
      Here is a picture of my mule, so you'll know that you are sending the trade to the right person
      User Image

4. On the draw date, I will generate the winning number via Random Number Generator. Only one number will be drawn, and whoever's listed on that number will win. If no one wins, then we start over again. All your entries will be purged and you have to do steps 1-3 again.
      5. If someone wins in the current draw, the pot will return to its base amount, which is 100,000 gold, and we'll start all over again.
      6. Draw dates would be every end of month.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:22 am
User Image User Image

Rules
      Here are the rules of the game. Please follow them. Failure to do so will invalidate your entry.
      1. Follow Gaia ToS. Also follow the rules and regulations of this guild.
      2. Only members of the guild are entitled to join. No mules allowed.
      3. Follow the game procedures as stated above. If you don't follow them, I will not include your name to the list.
          a. You will be given 2 warnings to undo your error. If we see no action on your part, then we cancel all open trades. This would your first violation.
          b. You can re-enter after your first violation, but you have to start all over again. You will only be given 2 re-tries. After the second violation, you will no longer be eligible for the current round.

4. Label your trades "Lottery". If you don't label them properly, I will immediately cancel the trade. Just resend it with the proper label. Again, send you trades to La Lune et Le Soleil.
      5. You can only enter once. One person is to one number. Should there be more than 100 entries, then I will add more numbers to accommodate those who still wish to enter.
          a. On your 11th post, please use this form in submitting your "ticket"
          [quote="Louisa Iris"][/quote]
          [color=#FFC6B9]♥[/color][color=#CEB3F5] Hi! I'm [b][u]insert name here[/u][/b] and my number is [size=15][b]insert number here[/b][/size].[/color]

Your entries will look like this
          Louisa Iris

Hi! I'm Louie and my number is 8.

b. If you do not use this format, I will not acknowledge your entries.

6. Claiming of prizes:
          a. I will quote the winner after the generation of the numbers. I will start a trade with her, and she has 1 week to claim her prizes.
          b. All unclaimed prizes will remain untouched, and entry fees will continue adding to it until the next draw date.

7. Cut off dates for the submission of entries would be one day before the draw date. All entries submitted after the cut off date will be included in the next round.
          a. I will be stating in a post that that day is the cut off date. All entries after my post will be included in the following round.

8. Everyone is entitled to join again after every draw, even if you just won. Again, the only restriction is that you can enter only once per round. A round ends after every release of the winning combination (or after draw).
      9. The Crew of this guild have every right to add or remove items in the Rules list.
      10. The Crew of this guild have every right to screen, and to accept or reject, the entries submitted.

Prize Scheme
      The winner will be the person who is listed on the number that was generated and no one else. If A picked number 10, and that number was chosen, then A is the sole winner.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:24 am
User Image User Image

Pot Money
      As of May 15, 2013 the pot is:

118, 306 gold!!

Important Dates
      For this round, the draw date would be on:
      June 10, 2013

Cut off date:
      June 9, 2013

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:25 am
User Image User Image

List of Participants
      This will show the complete list of participants with their entries. Inform me if you're not included when you should be. Also, please check if your name is on the right number.

5. Princess_Sylvia-Knight
      63. Marithon
      66. KinaMorii

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 am
User Image User Image

Round Two Winning Number

Past Winning Numbers
      1st Round: 15, 52, 36, 12, 3, 60

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 am
User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:48 am
User Image User Image

Opan!! ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 am
User Image User Image

Start bumping ladies, you might just be the lucky winner of all these gold~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 am

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200