Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Believe((O//A!!!! JOIN!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm
Believe

I can’t believe
That when I breathe
There’s something good inside of me
Just one good thing inside of me
So close to me
That memory
Of that one good thing inside of me

[Danny:]
If I went out the back door nobody would stop me
But where would I go?
Cause I ain’t never had a real home
So what do I know?
So I could keep running, hiding till they find me
But what would that do?
If they could only know what I knew
What would it prove?
I should’ve seen the writing on the wall
Instead I’m left to fall
Cause the longer I’m away
The more we stay the same
Looking back where I thought I knew it all
Instead I’m left to fall
Did I throw it all away?

[Chorus (Danny):]
I can’t believe
That when I breathe
So close to me
That memory

[Johnny 3 Tears:]
Don’t you know, little boy, they'll lay you to waste man
Little do they know every song is a life span
Haven’t taken one, but I’m taking my last chance
To hold all we know and let go with both hands
Oh don’t you know that clouds are made from concrete?
Right through the stone can you hear my heart beat?
Beats through my bones like the memory left me
Not for a second or a minute when I dream
I wanna go home like the home that I keep
You can dig six, so sixty six feet
We can live forever still your misery missed me
Hold this song together with a bottle of whiskey
Look into the mirror at the lines that time drew
Seen em painted white and the eyes that shined through
My heart beats heavy in an open chest
And I wanna say goodbye, but there’s nobody left

I can’t believe
That when I breathe
So close to me
That memory

[J-Dog:]
I broke it all and I’m put to the test
Put your hand to mine and feel this emptiness
There’s no beat in my chest, cause there’s nothing left
No it ain’t goodbye, it’s a last caress
What’s another dream, you can hardly sleep
Can you believe bad things only happen to me
God knows one day you will finally see
That scars will heal but were meant to bleed
Do you realize I would lie for you?
Please have my last breath, I would die for you
I know I’m no good but my heart beats true
You know I’m gonna fight, though I might be scared to lose
You took me in and I ******** it up again
An empty promise, no I won’t pretend
Cause in the end we need someone to solve em
Nobody can fix me if I’m part of the problem

I can’t believe
That when I breathe
So close to me
That memory
Just one good thing inside of me, yeah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:22 pm
B.A.S.I.C.
S.T.O.R.Y.L.I.N.E

User Image

People with abilities.
People born the way they are shunned from society.
These are the people known as The unknown. They live among us, trying to be like us. The only difference is that they are hunted down by a group called, “S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S”. As they try to hide their families, more and more are disappearing. Soon, their won't be any left.

♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐
As the Spinner's work on destorying supernatural kinds, a group called "S.I.R.E.N.S'' are here to help save the many kinds that are still around. As the siren's and spinner's fight, two unlikely people meet. A paranormal named Danny, meets a young man named Dean. As they collide, sparks fly from anger. But soon a friendship is made...... But will Dean tell Danny about his secret past about being a Spinner? Or will he let his partners destory the beings he has chosen to stay with?

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:36 pm
♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐
C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R.S
R.A.C.E.
O.R.I.G.I.N
♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐

User Image

Race's
Shape Shifters: Shape shifters have the abilitiy to take on any form of living thing. An animal to a human, they can take over. But they have to touch the person/animal they want to steal. Shifters don't have a real form.
Paranormals: Paranormal's have the advantage to become almost like a ghost. The can walk through walls, and dissappear. If untrained, they will leave cold temputures threw out any area.
Vampire's: A creature that feeds on a humans life force, blood. They do ave a decision to choose an animal, but fairly don't. Their true abilities can range from being a mind reader, to telling the future, reading emotions and super strength.
Werewolfs: They are natural born pretectors. They change into one form only, a un advanced shifter or so called.
Watchers: have the ability to foresee the future to varying degrees. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, Watchers' visions of the future in their direct sphere of influence are subject to frequent shifting.
Movers: are powerful telekinetics who are trained to identify the specific atomic frequency of a given material and alter the gravitational field around it, usually causing the nearby air to appear warped. This allows them to move both animate and inanimate objects. Advanced Movers can work at the molecular level, creating energy shields in the air around them or create power fists and kicks, a strike that delivers three times the power of a normal punch.
Pushers: have the ability to implant memories, thoughts and emotions into the minds of other people in order to manipulate them. The skill level of the Pusher determines how many people the Pusher is able to control at one time, and how vivid the implanted memories are. A powerful Pusher can push a large group of people at the same time, basically creating a personal army. A Pusher is able to make a person do anything the Pusher desires, even commit suicide. A Pusher's eyes indicate how powerful they are: their pupils will dilate to certain degrees depending on how powerful the push is.
Bleeders: have the ability to emit high-pitched sonic vibrations that cause ruptures in a target's blood vessels. While using this ability, their pupils turn into vertical slits, like a snake's, because of synthetic materials implanted in them to protect their blood vessels from the effects of their own ability.
Sniffs: are highly developed psychometrics who can track the location of people or objects over varying distances. Like bloodhounds, their ability is increased if they have tactile access to an object that has been in direct contact with the subject.
Shifters: can temporarily alter the appearance of an object by manipulating patterns of light interacting with it. Once the illusion is established, it remains with the object for a short period of time. For example, a Shifter could touch a one dollar bill and alter it to appear as a one hundred dollar bill until the effect expires.
Wipers: are skilled at either temporarily or permanently erasing memories, an invaluable asset in espionage. Experience will dictate the accuracy of their wipes, though there is always the danger that they will eliminate a desired memory.
Shadows:are trained to block the vision of other clairvoyants, such as Sniffs, making any subject within their target radius appear "dark". Experience will enhance the size of the area they can shadow and the intensity of their shielding effect. Shadows need to be awake to manifest their ability, so it is common for a detail of two Shadows to operate in shifts while protecting a person or object for extended periods. .
Stitches: are psychic surgeons trained to quickly reconstruct cells to their previous or healthy state. Using only their hands, they can heal and even un-heal whatever they have done.

♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐

Spinner Boys:
Dean (Top Assasin,undercover, Unknown race and origin)-TAKEN
Sam( Dean's brother, second in command, unknown origin, human bloodline)-TAKEN
Other guys 0/2
Spinner Girls:
Kelcia(human, top fighter, from L.A, California)-TAKEN
Other Girls 0/2

Sirens Guys:
Johnny sad Danny's twin, Second in command, Top Shapeshifter)-TAKEN
JDogg A.K.A Lucas Cloud sad Top Werewolf, Top sniper, from Iraq)-TAKEN
Charlie(from L.A, top --Choose ability--, Third in Command)-OPEN
Other guys 0/1
Siren's Girls:
Danny sad Leader, Top Paranormal, Top fighter, From Vancouver)-TAKEN
Other girls 1/3
Scarlet Curse(Werewolf,No Origin)- Taken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 pm
♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐
P.R.O.F.I.L.E
L.A.Y.O.U.T
♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐

User Image

[align=center][size=18][color=color1][b] Fake Name [/b][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][IMG]Direct Link[/IMG][/align]

[align=center][size=9][color=2]Name:
Hair color:
Race:
Biography:
crush:
Others;
Abilities:((You can pick a race like paranormal and than get a power like.... being able to push.... only two abilities... though))
Favorite song?:((Put down at least two links.))
puppet Master:[/color][/size][/align]

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:16 pm
♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐
R.U.L.E.S
♐☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪✾☪♐

x- Ohkay so please!!! follow Gaia's roleplaying rules...and uhm....
x- Not a lot of violence street fighting are allowed..I mean its highschool..theirs fights.
x- Drug use down to a minimum please
x- sexual content...uhm...shrink it to a minimum...or timeskip, P.M it k?
x- Keep spelling correct!! Dear god texting language is annoying!!! ((But if you are texting in the story you can misspell a bit))
x- Keep profile's nice please!
x- Put a if you read it and put a if you skimmed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 pm
Danny Valentine

User Image

Name: Danny Valentine
eye color: Bright blue
Hair color: Light Pink
Personality: Danny is sweet, caring, thoughtful, and would take anyone's place in the heart of battel. She's over pretective of her twin Johnny. But, she can get mean and dangerous when fighting.
Race: Paranormal
Biography: When Danny was born, she was younger tan johnny..... By three minutes! As she started to grow up, her parents tried to raise them as humans. But, in the middle of third grade...... she disappeared. After that, she was all though the newspapers....Soon spinner's arrived. Their parents told Johnny to watch out for her, and Danny to watch out for Johnny. They, after that never saw their parents again. Johnny helped her train to control both abilities and She helped her brother. She entered highschool without a problem. But, when she was meeting a friend, she was brutal raped by a human. She hasn't told anyone.... She bottles it up. But, thats where her mean side came from.
crush: I don't have one.........
Others; She is terrified of Humand. She had a bad experiance as a child
Abilities: She was born a paranormal but over time, she learned how to shift into three figures. Shes half shifter and half paranormal
Favorite songs?
Spectrum- Zedd ((HER THEME!!!!!!))
Lion- Hollywood Undead
Backlash- 10 Years
Kill Everyone- Hollywood Undead (Fight Song)
puppet Master:X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:49 pm
Lucas Cloud

User Image

Name: Lucas Cloud
eye color: golden yellow
Hair color: blonde
Personality: When you get to know me I am gentle, kina, a bit aggresive to protect me dear ones, however if I don't know you I am quiet, timid, i just blend in to the background
Race: Sniffs
Biography: Born from into a average family, adopted by a rich family in exchange for services. Lucas has been serving his family for years in Iraq. When Lucas was younger he attended school but wasn't able to communicate with them since he was never good with talking casually. Lucas was told to watch Danny from far away, never to communicate with her or else he would be breaching his contract. Lucas is what you would call a Werewolf Sniper.
crush: nobody at the moment, you were hoping to have your name here, didnn't you xD
Others: I was told to join xD
Abilities: Being able to pinpoint exact locations of people when focusing in absolute quiet
Favorite song?:
Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger OP
A Day of Rain
puppet Master:LigerZeroNara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:48 pm
Scarlet Curse

User Image

Name: Scarlet Curse
eye color: yellow
Hair color: dirty blonde
Personality: mellow, go with the flow kinda personality, funny, random
Race: Werewolf
Biography: Her parents had her and left her in the forest alone to fend for herself because she was an albino, albino don't last long by themselves because of lack of camoflauge so they left her fearing the pack could be in danger. She raised herself as a wolf and then when she turned 13 she realized she could turn into a human. She has survived all this way and during this she has found a group of beings that are different like her so she joined them, their like the only family she has ever had and she is willing to give her life to protect each and every one of them.
crush:
Others: Eats like a savage ...oh wait...she is one
Abilities: She's a Mover too
Favorite song?:
Equinox By: Skrillix
Thriller By MJ
puppet Master: Akasuna_no_Ookami
Wolf Form:
User Image

Akasuna_no_Ookami

Lunatic

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:51 pm
Both accepted X3333  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm
Reserve me Spinner Girl, Kelcia? Also, do the spinners have powers or do they just use weapons? Thanks!  

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:25 pm
The Nekomimi
Reserve me Spinner Girl, Kelcia? Also, do the spinners have powers or do they just use weapons? Thanks!

Since they are humans they use weapons..... Thier race is human but their abilities are weapon based...... Keclea is sam and dean's sister..... Dean is a leader of their squad...... theres more than one. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:43 pm
Johnny Valentine

User Image

Name: Johnny Valentine
Eye color: Gold
Hair color: Blonde
Personality: Like many guys his age, Johnny is somewhat immature and believe's he's god gift to women. Trouble is his game and the only person to keep him in line is his twin, Danny, even though he treats her like a little kid most of the time. In his vocabulary, there isn't such a thing as the word "no". From time to time he can get stressed really easily and has to goof off in order to relieve it. Despite his downsides, his loyalty to S.I.R.E.N.S. makes him focused on saving the world. As far as he's concerned if anyone tries to mess with his allies and sister, they're going to have to meet him and his fists.
Race: Shapeshifter
Biography: Out of the two of them Johnny was the first born, making him the oldest. His first few months of life were normal until he changed from having blonde hair and green eyes to having black hair and blue eyes. And thus his shapeshifter genes appeared. Trying to even take Johnny out to the market was such a task for their parents; one minute he looked like their kid then the next he was a random twin of another child. Once he could learn how to talk and what good and bad was was he able to go out into the world like a normal kid. But trying to stay in one form for a certain period of time was hard on Johnny. Every now and then he'd switch and cause a commotion that landed the innocent kids into detention. Johnny was good like that.
Sometime during third grade Johnny heard about the S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S., around the same time his sister discovered her powers. He'd heard stories about them from his parents, of course, but after seeing the pictures of what was going on terrified him. His parents made him swear to protect Danny no matter what, and he agreed. Who could get past him anyway? It was right after that promise though their parents vanished without a trace. In order to keep the both of them out of the foster care system Johnny grabbed his sister and ran. He did his best to keep up his end of the bargain, but the stress from their parents disappearance was taking a toll on him. He'd randomly change in the middle of a crowd by complete accident if he came into contact with anyone, and there was the matter of getting his fingers stuck in walls. Danny was experiencing problems of her own as well, and little by little the two of them helped each other out.
As he entered high school Johnny took up as many part-time jobs as he could, working tirelessly to keep the two of them afloat. Over the years he had searched desperately for his parents, but not a trace was found of them. He suspected S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S. were the main reason. They did disappear after they warned him, after all. Just the thought of that group getting away with everything only made him angry. So together with his best friend and Danny, they formed the S.I.R.E.N.S.
Crush: All 'da single ladies! *echoes*...Nah, I don't like anyone enough yet. Ask me again later.
Others: When he was a kid Johnny and his father found a rare bird feather; as a commemoration to his dad he wears it as a token around his neck.
Abilities: Johnny's one and only ability is... you guessed right. Shapeshifting. He's only able to change into different people, and only if he's touched that person. Animals and inanimate objects are a no go for him. Being half paranormal also gives him a chance to stick his arm through the wall, and only an arm. He likes to say that his other talent is picking up women - but that's a total lie. He believes in it though.
Favorite Songs: Namae No Nai Kaibutsu ~ Egoist
Don't You Worry Child ~ Swedish House Mafia
Burn It Down ~ Linkin Park
Puppet Master: Phaea

Madame Morocco

The Nekomimi

Obsessive Admirer

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 pm
Kelcia Mouradian

User Image

Name: Kelcia Mouradian
Eye color: Crimson red
Hair color: Crimson red
Personality: Kelcia is a very serious woman, especially when hunting down her targets. She can be cold, uncaring and apathetic, wanting nothing more than to kill the 'monsters' that are ruining the society. She is ruthless and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, anything. Kelcia can tend to be a little bossy or rude with the other Spinner girls, usually commanding them or telling them what to do because she believes she is the leader. However, when she is not looking for the Sirens, she is a completely different girl. She is not as serious and careless, and actually is a very tough woman who wishes to protect the people around her, hence why she is hunting down these creatures with powers in the first place. She is also more friendly, as well as laidback.
Race: Human
Biography: Kelcia's reason for joining the group S.P.I.N.N.E.R.S. was for one reason : to protect her family. Her mother had actually died with a sickness, and one of her lasts words were to protect and help out her younger brothers. She was the oldest of the family, so it put some pressure on her. From that day on, Kelcia made a promise to herself to protect her siblings like her mother had said before she died. So, when she heard about new people who had supernatural powers, she saw this as a threat and something that could possibly harm the one's she swore to protect. Thus, her becoming a Spinner in order to eliminate the harm and keep everyone safe.
Crush: Kelcia takes no interest in anyone, atleast at this moment.
Others: None
Abilities: Even as a human, she has some regular abilities. She is an experiences and skilled fighter, hence why she is the top female fighter in the Spinner group. Kelcia is quick on her feet as well, which can make it hard to get an accurate hit. She is capable of using weapons such as guns, however, her main weapon is a katana
Favorite Song?:
I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
Fake or Fate - Luka Megurine
Puppet Master: The Nekomimi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm
Both Accepted!!!!! to start we despreately need Sam, Dean, and Charlie......... ((:  

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Bumpin' like a pro.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items