Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 pm
User Image

Yipes was lost. The Other pae had found him wandering the forest and assumed he was lost. When he tried to have the rocks tell them he was fine, they had rushed him to this...Place. He had no idea where he was but he missed the forest. He missed his friends. Other pae were attempting to talk with him. He was starting to get depressed.

Try as he might, he had searched everywhere for his rock buddies but they were nowhere to be found. Worse yet, he was starting to have clear thoughts. He hadn't had a clear thought since the great depression a few years back. He had been so down and out he had managed to buy a house and hold down a job. It was horrible.

Yipes shuddered at that train of thought. No! He had find his rocks. He had to!!! Jumping up and wandering through this hallway and hallway he somehow found his was to the personal room/bathroom section of this emergency tent/HQ.

Opening the doors one at a time, he blinked and named off what he saw as he went. "Bed. Bed. Bed and window. Toilet. Bed. Oh, this is not good."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 pm
User Image

Twizzz was staring at Yipes as the faun paced back and forth in the forest. He had come across the brightly colored faun a couple of minutes ago and hadn't known what to do with him from the first. The faun just seemed so lost in his own world that Twizzz had just taken to watching him to see what he would do. "Tree. Tree. Tree. Bush. Hole. Tree." He identified the things that Yipes was pointing out as the objects that they really were. Twizzz shifted the bag of sweets that he carried like a purse on his shoulder, clearly starting to get uncomfortable. What was going on here? Maybe a tree could be a bed for a faun, probably not the most comfortable, but a branch could do in a pinch. A hole in the ground made a good toilet as well, but that bush was clearly not a window. Finally, Twizzz couldn't take it anymore and he said something to the faun. "So... you seem like you're looking for something."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:19 pm
Yipes gave a small yelp before swirling around giving a long, drawn out gasp. Then, he started talking. "OMG! You're the captain!" he told the litle striped demon. After all, he was wearing a captain's uniform, was he not? "Finally. I can get some help here."

He looked left and right and then slid in close to the licorice demon. "I've lost my friends!!" he whispered, looking at the poor guy with tears in his eyes. "We have to turn the ship around!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:43 pm
"Uhm." Twizzz watched the other carefully as he stood uncomfortably close to him. He wasn't sure if he should play along or... well he really didn't know what else he could do. Maybe he could just fly away and leave the faun to his own devices. Perhaps the faun was just playing around though, a game. "Alright, I'll turn the ship around." He said, with his most authoritative voice possible. Twizzz looked around hesitantly looking for something that could sub in for a wheel. "So... uhm... what do your friends look like. Are they other fauns?" He said making conversation as he look for something to be a wheel. Twizzz finally gave up and began to steer the air.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 pm
Yipes have an exuberant sigh of relief. "Oh thank Goddess! You're the first person to listen to me, Captain Candy Cane! All the others just hush me and put me in bed."

Running back into the third bedroom, he grabbed a pillowcase and began to tie it to the bow for extra wind power. "No. They're sort of small and lumpy. They vary in color though. Sometimes they're even green and blue." he explained, running around making the needed adjustments to the boat.

It was about time someone took him seriously. He had been missing for days and his rocks hadn't even come looking for him. Half the peple around here just stood still while he asked them questions and the other half just pointed him in so many different directions his head would start pounding.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:54 pm
Yipes paused long enough to give Captain Candy Cane a deeply grateful look. "Thank you." he said, completely earnest.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Twizzz pictured in his mind a dancing candy cane with a captain's hat on and he had to laugh, but he loved candy so he didn't mind being called candy cane so much. Although, he personally thought he looked more like licorice. Hm, maybe this guy was a loony. Twizzz still wasn't sure what to do with the guy, but he was bored so he figured he'd play along until he got bored of this. "Mellons?" he asked. Thinking of the little fairy companions that he and others had. They were small and sort of lumpy, especially the fat ones, and they came in all sorts of colors. "You're welcome..." Twizzz wasn't quite sure what he had done yet, other then play this game with the faun, but he shrugged it off.

[edited]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:57 pm
Yipes laughed at silly candyman. "Mellons? No. I'm not talking about fruit. I'm talking about rocks!" he said, somewhat giddy in finding a new friend.

For the first time, Yipes actually noticed the bag Twizzle was carrying around. Eyes widening, he pointed at the bag and started to scream.
"Oh....My...God!!! It was you! You stole my friends!!! Whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy???" he wailed, dropping down to sit on his bottom and crying. "Why would you steal my friends??" he asked. His large purple eyes were leaking at a profuse rate and hiswailing could probably be heard from space.

"we were s'posed to be f-f-friiiiiiieeeeeeennnnnnnnddddddssssss!!!!!"  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:42 am
"Oh yeah, of course how silly of me." Twizzz frowned slightly, maybe all fauns were this loony. He wasn't sure he had really spent enough time with any fauns to find out much about them. They didn't know what Mellons were and they had rocks for friends? "Is that like your power or something?" Twizzz still wasn't sure if it was just this guy or not, or maybe... Twizzz was running out of explanations for the craziness though.

At the accusation he quickly clutched his bag close to him. "Wait, what?" Twizzz wondered when he had turned into the enemy. "There isn't any friends... er rocks... in here! This is my bag." Twizzz buried his face into his hand, in less then a minute they had become friends, it had taken the same amount of time to undo it. It was all too much for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 pm
Yipes stopped wailing but just long enough to give him the evil eye. "What's candy?" he asked, suddenly more interested in candy than his 'friends'. He'd never heard of it before and it sounded most interesting. "Can you play with it?" he asked.

Then a horrible thought hit him. "Wait!!!! Why aren't you driving the ship?!" he asked, starting to panic slightly. "We'll hit an iceberg!" he said, pointing the water in front of them. What was wrong with this captain? Had he never driven a vast yacht before? He was going kill poor Yipes before he even lived!!

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 am
Twizzz paused, unsure if he wanted to share candy with this interesting faun. It wasn't that he was necessarily stingy with his candy, he loved to share it. He used to have a candy shop before the storm, and now this bag was all that was left of his supply. Twizzz honestly felt like this guy would be just fine without it though, "Oh it's nothing special..." he responded. Thankful that the faun had moved on from it, he quickly returned to his 'duty' steering the ship with his invisible wheel. "Sorry about that..." Twizzz aplogized, although he felt like it was Yipes freaking out about his bag that had gotten him out of character.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:01 pm
Yipes gave a small sigh of relief as the submarine found it's way back on course. "That's okay. I forget what I'm doing sometimes, too." he admitted.

Following twizz's example, he pulled out a sheet of music and began charting the course. "Okay, the giant underwater fountain is over there, so we must be here. The captors of my rock friends are over there." he began pointing out each location on the paper with a small spot of mud.

"So we need to go this way, defeat the parrot of doom, and we should be able to save my friends with the "Bell of Belaysias". Do you think we can finish by sunrise?" he asked, moving through the small quarters to the captain's seat and showing the demon the map.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:01 pm
"I... I..." Twizzz was stunned, although it probably sounded to Yipes like he had said aye aye. He stared blankly at the sheet of music. Twizzz was all for a good time and having fun, but it was getting harder and harder to play along. Not to mention, all the facts were changing so much that he was having a hard time keeping up. "Giant underwater fountain... check, then rescue the rock friends," Twizzz saluted Yipes and continued to steer the non-existent helm. Twizzz wondered if he should even ask, but he asked anyways, "What or where is this bell of bel... aysias?" He asked the faun as he watched him move to a sit on a tree stump. "It'll be tough, but I'm sure we can do it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 pm
Yiped glanced over at his captain, completely unaware that he was scaring the jeebies out of the striped demon. "The bell?" he answered, giving his captain a huge grin. "It is only the most jewel encrusted stone portrait of a small beet. It's good for whacking kidnappers and dancing. Definitely better for dancing."

Looking back at his map, he hummed softly to himself. It was a few minutes later, when he heard it. The scruffling of smething sniffing through the leaves near by. Panic caused the striped faun's heart to pitter patter. Slowly turning toward the noise, his eyes widened until they were the size of saucers. It was him....

Slowly rising, he quietly snuck over to Mr. Candylicious. "George has arrived. Prepare to flee." he whispered softly.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:12 am
"Right." Twizzz nodded his head, he had to ask. Twizzz saw the change in expression on Yipes face, but he had a hard time taking it seriously, they probably had approached whatever imaginary monster they needed to whack with this bell to rescue his friends. "Alright lets hit him with the bell!" Twizzz gave the command, he still hadn't looked to see what Yipes was staring at. He was catching on to how this game worked out, and a name change for the monster seemed to be a normal occurence. Twizzz finally looked up and saw the very real wild pig, "Oh... that's real..." he had time to say before he joined in with the running.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff