• Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei held the door open as she helped Mica get inside.
"It's right over here." Mei replied as they walked down the hall.
She then helped Mica into the infirmary when they finally got there. She pressed the bell for the Nurse and helped Mica over to a bed.
"Shouldn't be long now." Mei said softly as she stood beside the injured boy.

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

Ain't nothing wrong with this Chemisrty
Ain't nothing wrong with this Blasphomey

"Well the insult to injury of all this, is that was my favorite shirt." He said as he sat down on one of the beds. "Thank you for the help getting here Mei... " He said not knowing what else to say. He was still worried about her state of mind after all of this, but didn't know what to tell her.

And time will tell there is this Pedigree
Experience is another one meant for me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"I will buy you a new shirt. Sorry you got hurt." Mei replied.

Mei didn't know what else to say to Mica. This wasn't a good situation as it was and she couldn't have this looming over her head for the rest of her life. She would have to make up for it somehow. That she promised herself.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image

Mica smiled at the girl and laughed."Well at least things could be worse, I mean i could have hit many other places." He jokes and tried to get the girl to smile. "I mean at least we can agree that getting shot in the foot and killing a shirt is a lot better than losing an eye or testicle to gunshot is definately worse than hole in the foot."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"You might want to watch talking about your junk around this place. Az has ears everywhere and he might assume the worst. Let's just be glad it is a minor gunshot wound in comparison to what could have happened. Let's learn from this and not repeat it." Mei replied.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

Mica nodded, "Yep next time I take your gun I will unload it. Then put it in my pocket rather than assume I can trust it not to fire." He said with a wink and then shook his head. "Or you could promise me you won't repeat what i saw in the woods today."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:10 am
User Image
Nurse Melangell finally opened her office door and walked out into the infirmary.

Upon seeing Mei she shrieked "Oh not you again! You always get me into trouble with the Headmaster when you and your little Demon friend come in here for stuff. You won't get me into trouble again, Mei. Last time I got lectured when I asked Az overheard that you and Abaddon were hunting for birth control and condoms when I caught you two rummaging through the infirmary like a convenient store. I am not naive to your games anymore."

She then abruptly turned around and headed back towards her office.  

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 am
User Image
As fast as I Run

"Oh come on, it was just the one time! Mica is seriously hurt! He got shot when we were out in the woods! Please come help him! I promise I am telling the truth! Mei called after her.

((Somehow my previous post got deleted so I am just tacking it on to this post))

Its the last time

User Image

((Rolling to see if she listens to Mei))
Nurse Melangell's willpower was always weak with the students. She sighed and came back out into the infirmary.
"If this is one of your tricks I will tell your father. Do you understand?" Nurse Melangell replied as she made her way over to Mei and Mica, "That all aside, what happened? You two weren't breaking school rules, were you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 am
User Image

Mica shrugged, "Honestly not sure on that one, Headmistress did not tell me any of said rules. Hopefully not as this was an accident involving a firearm misfire and an idiot." He said calmly trying not to think of the blood he had lost and how woozy he was feeling.

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 16 Total: 32 (2-40)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 am
User Image

((Rolling to check vitality and to heal))

The nurse put her hand on Mica's wrist and easily figured out what was damaged and that the bullet wasn't still in his foot and that while he lost some blood it wasn't to the point of an emergency transfusion. She then quietly concentrated as she healed him. It left a scar.
"How are you feeling now? Better I hope. I think you should relax for a while and get plenty of fluids. You did lose a little blood there but you bandaged yourself up good enough you won't need a transfusion. I still need to have Az come by to sign off on your release from the infirmary." Nurse Melangell commented as she removed her hand from his wrist.

She then pulled her phone from her pocket and texted Az, -Please come to the infirmary to sign release papers. Thanks.-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 am
User Image

Mica sighed a little as his foot no longer had a hole in it. "Better but... Well..." he was going to ask if it was needed to be reported but he also thought at least it's Az rather than Headmistress finding him and Mei hanging out. "You can go if you want Mei. This was my fault," he said with a wink to her.

Calico_Jack

Eloquent Elocutionist

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 am
User Image

"I feel like I am forgetting to do something. Oh well. Mei should probably stay in case you need help getting back to your room. You do feel well enough to go back to your room right? He should be here soon. It won't take him long. his office is nearby." Nurse Melangell asked as she curiously tilted her head at the boy trying to talk Mei into leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:19 am
User Image
As fast as I Run

Mei ignored the nurse and hastily headed towards the door. She didn't want to run into Az just yet... not so soon after his lecture earlier that day. She just hoped Az was delayed somehow. Today just wasn't her day. She wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there for the rest of her life.

Its the last time

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items