GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Note there are no markings of religion. This space is free for prayer and meditation and solace for anyone. Respect it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image Hold it together, birds of a feather,
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.

Abaddon headed into the chapel and lit a candle for good measure before pulling out his cellphone and texting Mei.
-Mei. Come see me in the chapel. I want to talk to you. I will explain everything.-Abaddon-

Then he leaned against one of the walls and waited for her to arrive, pretending to be deep in thought or prayer as he waited. After Az spoke of forbidding them to see each other he had this weird feeling he needed to see Mei to make sure she knew what was going on before this went any further.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer,
You are the faith inside me.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run
Could you catch me for once

Mei walked into the chapel and lit a candle for each of her parents before looking for Abaddon.
((Rolling to notice Abaddon))
As soon as she blew out the match she saw Abaddon leaning against the wall in the shadows. She crossed her arms and headed over to him and softly said, "What is going on? Why did you ask Az for my hand in marriage? Az is already flipping out, and has forbidden me from communicating with you. We aren't even dating."

Its the last time
I learn my lesson the hard way

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Abaddon shrugged and replied, "Ok look. My mom was like trying to force us to get married upon the end of the school year if I didn't make some sort of move on you. You know her crazy plan for us to get together and have kids. Well this was my way of preventing that. So we can do whatever it is we want to do."

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"So you didn't mean it?" Mei asked, "You gotta watch lying about things like that. Even I didn't realize it was just another one of your tricks. You must have outdone yourself this time."

Mei felt strangely disappointed, but wasn't exactly sure why she was disappointed. She knew he was a demon and a liar. She was alright with that for whatever reason because he was generally honest with her. But she was internally adamant she wasn't upset that this was a lie. She didn't want to get married... It was just a moment of fleeting flattery that she would have to ignore from here on out.

"So what now? We can't even hang out thanks to you. So I get to spend however long by myself or being forced to socialize with other Angels." Mei complained.

Its the last time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

"Oh come on Mei. You had to have known. Neither of us ever want to be tied down like that." Abaddon replied, "We will just have to continue to hang out in secret. Nothing new. Feel free to hate on me in front of Az. You know I don't care. In fact it will amuse me. I will just be a pain as usual. So nothing really changes other than my mother gets off of our backs for a while and your parental unit is currently waddling around with his panties in a bunch in front of my mother. He usually tries to keep his Angelic Menstrual Symptoms to himself especially in front of mom."

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

"Just watch yourself." Mei replied with a slight hint of sarcasm to her words, "Your schemes are starting to affect me now when I don't even know what is going on. You gotta start cluing me in on what is going on so I don't start wondering if you went crazy. For a second there I thought maybe you had lost your mind and that you actually wanted to be with me or something. Glad we cleared that up."
She rolled her eyes and began heading for the chapel entrance.

Its the last time

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:57 pm

"Don't be like that." Abaddon called after her, "I promise to clue you in next time. I kind of had to act when the opportunity arose. I will remember to text or something first next time. Promise. You know I am just as calculating and detail oriented as you are. If I had gone mental, you would definitely know it."

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Xandra_Eiryklav
Vice Captain

Romantic Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
As fast as I Run

Mei glared back at Abaddon.
Something in her was offended by all of this.
'So I am good enough to lie about, but not good enough to mean it. Whatever.' She thought before heading out onto the grounds once more.
It wasn't that she had a thing for Abaddon. Yes he was attractive and entertaining but boys never crossed her mind until now. She wasn't sure she wanted boys to cross her mind.

Its the last time

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Abaddon shrugged when Mei glared at him. He didn't enjoy angering Mei, but this wasn't the first time nor would it be the last. He waited a moment before heading out of the chapel himself. He was not about to let this stop his usual adventures pursuing cute girls on campus for long. He enjoyed that it would drive both Az and his mother up a wall.

Amon_Afolayan

Romantic Reveler

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm
User Image
The Chapel was just as peaceful as last year. Well, to her. People didn't seem to feel the need to bother others here. Something that the young demoness loved more than even her dolls.

Clutching her smaller Victoria doll to her chest, Arine picked up a candle and carefully lit it with another before placing it back in its orderly space. "Thank you for the Angel and for the school....and for Victoria."

She whispered softly, petting the small blond head as she turned and chose a bench to sit on. Daintily arranging her skirt so that Victoria could sit on her lap as she enjoyed the quiet before the students all came back and there was no more peace to be found.  
GrandCreationist rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 pm
User Image
I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time

Lilith had little trouble navigating her way to the chapel and into the building. She'd learned the layout of this campus the previous year. One hundred and eighty seven steps from the dormitory door was the chapel. It smelled of cedar, candle wax, matches, smoke, and raw power. It sounded like death, quiet and still. She made her way into the building quietly, free hand gently grazing over the tops of pews on one side as she made her way to the candle altar.

She took a deep breath. Melted wax, as soothing as the sound of rain on her window. It made her instantly relaxed. The heat from the candles was nice too, and she basked in them, though she couldn't see their glow. Not anymore. But she didn't mourn it, she now knew the pleasantness of feel and smell. There was nothing quite like knowing another side of something you thought you'd already known. (Rolling to notice Arine) However, her basking was short lived, as she was caught off guard by the sounds of fabric rustling. "Hello?" She turned toward the noise, blind eyes searching for the source despite their handicap.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 am
User Image

Victoria's small hand tugged at her blouse as someone's voice rang out through the chapel and Arine continued her gentle petting of the doll's hair as she turned to glance towards the doors."Yes, hello to you as well." She replied, a smile curling her lips as the doll giggled, clattering softly as she shifted back towards the wall of candle stands.

The flickering flames were hypnotizing in their gentle dance and Arine gladly watched them. Fire had always been nice to her somehow, and was thus more interesting to the girl than anyone who might want to.....talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:23 am
User Image
I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time

Lilith frowned lightly. The hello was almost mocking. And was that a giggle? She retreated inward a little. "Wh-... Who's there?" She asked tentatively. Her eyes searched instinctively. They hadn't always been like this. Once upon a time she could see, and it had been brilliant. Now it was just a dull gray world with no shape and too little light. She gently ran her stick over the ground ahead of her, making sure to feel for any obstructions to her path.

I need a doctor
call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
to bring me back to life

GrandCreationist
Captain

Desirable Bookworm

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Enxydys

Dangerous Lover

7,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 am
User Image

Once again a voice intruded on her silence. Honestly, it wasn't even the first day of classes! Slightly aggravated, Arine turned on the girl. Frown only growing darker as she noticed the stick sliding along the floor before the girl.

"I am here, and you are there. Is there a problem?"
She asked, her voice very even. Even as Victoria whispered lovely cruelties to her. It wasn't the time for such things however. Her patron would be quite cross with her, especially after she'd worked so hard at controlling her temper this summer. "I only came here for the peace. And the silence, though there is little enough to be found, truth be told."  
Campus Grounds -- [[School Starts Promptly at 8 AM]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff