[PRP] Fun In The Forest (Astrin and Sacha) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Like any other day, Astrin was out in the forest working his hardest to improve his skills. His dream to become a knight was a long ways off, but he hoped that with practice he would be able to earn his way to it. He spent almost every day doing this same routine. Wake up early, eat and do what miss Frauline told him to, and then spend the rest of his day practicing on his sword play and all the other skills he thought knights should know. He knew that by doing this he never got out to meet new people, and he definitely didn't have any chances to have fun, but with his hard work he just knew he would be able to become a knight one day. Swinging his practice sword at the practice dummy he had made himself, he wouldn't be able to hear anything with how focused he was. The only sound that mattered to him was the sound of his practice blade hitting the makeshift dummy.

User Image

Dooma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:44 am
OpticPeach

User Image

As a rather strange stallion made his way threw the mountains a strange sound caused his scale fringed ears to flick. It was not a sound that he was used to hearing. But it was one that drew him towards it a strange swoosh and whacking sound. His curling waves of vibrant green mane and tail swaying along his striking body as he shifted along.

Scaled lips pulled back in a smile as he peeked past a thick patch of bushes. Look at that cute little stallion playing with such a practice blade. He giggled at the thought of of the little Ista playing knight. He had no clue that the night sky like Ista was fully intending to become a real knight. He smiled warmly and stepped into the clearing. His tall scaled body seemed to be more long than tall as if he would seem more right walking on all fours instead on his hooves. "Looks like your training hard little knight." He said in a bright friendly manner. "Every knight needs a dragon to fight right?" He asked offering to play the part he fit so well in more ways than one if the older colt wanted to play knight in shinning armor. For surely the youth was just playing knight.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 pm
Astrin looked up in surprise, tilting his head at the odd looking stallion approaching him. He had spoken to him of all people, which in and of itself was a strange occurrence indeed, but he could have swore he heard the Laegil say something about a dragon. Confusion clear on his face, he lowered his practice blade and took a step back in case this was some sort of trap.

"I don't think I understand," the teenage Ista said almost shyly, his soft voice barely loud enough for the older stallion to hear. "I was simply practicing my sword work so I would become better. I'm training to eventually become a knight," Astrin explained, smiling proudly. He enjoyed telling mearh his dream, even if they didn't really care. One day he'd be strong enough to accomplish his dream and protect everyone, and then the ones who doubted him wouldn't matter. Looking closer at the red stallion, his brows furrowed as he noticed the scales on his body instead of normal fur.

Was this stallion sick?

Surely he was, for he had never seen such a sight before.

Dooma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:07 pm
OpticPeach

The fringed ears flicked forward trying to catch the soft spoken words. Such a light spoken colt for one practicing to be a knight. "Well do not all knights fight a dragon one day to prove their bravery and strength? They slay a dragon to save a princess fair. It is what every knight in the story books do." he said warmly "So you should practice fighting a dragon. I would be glad to play a dragon for you to spar again if you would like. Though...of course I can fly like one but I can give you a run for your money on the ground.

With a big playful grin he walked over to look over the practice Dummy. "I am sure we could turn this into a princess for you to recuse. Shall we play?" He asks happily his tail flicking about him much more like a wolf wanting to play than that of a Mearh. It was very easily said that Sacha was a strange stallion. If he had not slipped past his self named protector, Lore, Lore would be assure the would be night that the dragon stallion was harmless and should not be taken seriously. But alas poor Astrin was left just with the foal like dragon Leagil all alone.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:51 pm
"I...do not think that is wise, sir," he muttered softly, running his thumb along the hilt of his practice blade nervously. "Someone could possibly get hurt, plus I must continue practicing," Astrin explained, turning back towards his practice dummy and taking a few more swings. He didn't want to seem rude or anything, but he had no times for games like he suggested.

"Do you have a job, sir?" the Ista questioned curiously while he continued to swing his weapon, not minding speaking while he practiced. Usually he was alone for several hours, so having someone to speak to was a nice change even if he did lose a little bit of focus doing it. As much as he hated to admit it, he was very lonely.

Dooma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:42 pm
OpticPeach

Sacha had to step back as the teenage Ista attacked the dummy he had been so close too. His ears lowered a bit. "Why not. It is only a practice sword. You can't cut me. Practicing a target that stays still is well and good but you wont be ready for a real moving target." he grinned. "Oh I am sure you wont hurt me too bad if you could land one on me. I am pretty fast." he said with a warm smile.

At the question of a job Sacha's face made a frown. "Why would I have a job. Jobs are so boring. You should not work so hard young Mearh should play. Here here we can put some armor on me and we can play and practice." He said smiling moving forward to grab the end of the practice sword so the younger stallion would not swing it again. "Come on. It is good to take a break!"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 am
Astrin chewed on his lip as he thought of what the scaly Laegil offered him. It had been a while since he had been able to relax, but did he really want to take the older stallion up on his offer? Glancing over at him he couldn't help but shake his head at him. He acted more like a child than he could ever dream of doing. It was like he had never grown up, and though it was amusing, it did confuse him nonetheless.

"I....suppose I could use practice on a moving target. It would probably assist me," he replied hesitantly, awaiting the red stallion's reaction. It wasn't often that mearh even bothered to speak to him, so he knew it was best to at least be kind and play with him, if only for a bit.

Dooma

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 pm
OpticPeach

Just as the young Ista was having trouble fathoming Sacha the dragon Leagil was having just as much fathoming the night sky male. How could this little one be so serious and not want to play. He was really wasting his youth. All too soon he would be an adult and everyone would be expecting him to work and be an adult. Thi though made Sacha frown his ears lowering against his head.

However when the colt finally agreed to a form of play Sacha's face lit up." Oh good good!" he giggled happily and nods. He smiles, "I will wear wood tied to me and you try to hit the target and defend against the evil dragon's attacks. Does that sound good?" He asked already he was taking the wooden targets off the dummy and with the ties that had held the taget to the dummy Sacha tied it to his chest. He then tied another to his back and arms and thighs. "Don't worry I wont get hurt. I am pretty tough." He grinned and with a flick of his tail he almost purred, "Shall we?"

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 pm
Laughing softly, he smiled at the strange stallion and nodded. "I do believe that will suffice, sir. I just hope I do not injure you with my swings," the teen replied, genuinely worried that he would hurt the childish stallion. He did not know if said stallion had ever been in combat which worried him even more. If he had then he would be able to deal with his swings and assist him, but if he hadn't he might hurt him and feel bad about it.

Shaking his head, he figured there was no way to really do anything about it now. He had already agreed to the strange stallion's game and would not back out of a promise. "Ready," he nodded, waiting for the stallion to do something, nervously glancing around in case something unexpected happened to him.

Just remember not to hit to hard, and always go for the targets.

Continuing to chant that in his head, he hesitantly stepped out and swung at the target tied to his chest.

Dooma

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm
OpticPeach

The teenage colt had no idea how happy his willingness to play had made the dragon stallion. Though of course the teen had only somewhat agreed to play mostly he was just trying to practice but still it could be fun.

As the younger male stepped forward to attack Sacha jumped back lowering down to all fours to duck out of the way to the practice blade. He found it so much easier to play a dragon if he was on all four. It made his long body seem more serpent like. He gave a play growl at him and moved to try and grab a hold of the younger male's leg ready to try and pull him onto his rump.

He did not mind the idea of possibly getting hurt. It was all in good fun. A few bonks with the wooden sword should not kill him. He smiled and gave a hiss jumping to the side trying a second time to get at the younger male's leg.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 am
Astrin jumped back in surprise at the unexpected growl and swung his sword again as the red stallion tried to grab at his leg. He landed a couple of more blows before jumping back again and brushing his mane out of his face. The stallion was definitely athletic and not at all slow, which made this very good practice for him. He had not had any live practices, and this tall stallion really did know how to move. The fact that he was on all fours confused him, but if it was what he preferred then it did not bother him. He would go along with whatever he did.

"You will not best me, you fiend!" He couldn't help but smile at that, shaking his head at how silly that had sounded. He hadn't tried to sound so dramatic, it had just come out of him suddenly. Smiling wider, he didn't realize that the dragon-like stallion had managed to grab his leg, making him fall over onto his backside. Laughing in surprise, he smacked the "dragon" lightly on the head and pretended to scramble away in fear.

"Oh no! The dragon has knocked me over! Is there no hope for this knight?" he laughed more, unable to help himself.

Dooma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:51 pm
OpticPeach

Normally Sacha's movements seemed childish or more than a bit clumsy but when he was 'playing' dragon he really did know how to move. And he always played a good dragon when he played with foals. And of course no matter how fierce the dragon was always ultimately lost to the knight. He smiled each time a blow was landed knowing it would give the younger one more confidence. The colt was rather quick and good with his practice blade. It kept Sacha on his hooves.

As soon as the older called him a fiend the long stallion could not help but burst out laughing. "Oh you think you can beat me knight? I have take out hundreds of knights." he spoke in a mock evil voice keeping it gruff and growling. He laughed again as he was bobbed on the head target even as he held the colt's arms to the ground moving over him.

"That is right Knight nothing can save you form the dragon's ultimate attack! I am going to eat you up." He play growled again and in a dramatic display he let go of Astrin's arms and reared up his hands spread like claws leaving his chest target exposed and open.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:26 pm
"I think not!" the teenage Ista smiled, swinging at his exposed chest as his arms were released. Surprisingly enough he was having a blast, something that was rare for him. Not knowing anyone closely besides his family, it was nice to have someone he could maybe think of as a friend. Training to become a knight was a lonely path in his case, so the sudden arrival of the dragon like stallion had made his day. Shaking his head, he tried to think of happier thoughts like his battle with the fearsome dragon.

"The good mearh always win! You will fall, dragon!" he exclaimed, trying to sound as threatening as possible. He quickly rolled back to his feet and stood in front of the "dragon", ready to attack him again if he came at him. The growl that had escaped the dragon stallion did indeed sound intimidating, but true knights never back down from a fight against evil.

This is actually really fun.

Dooma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 pm
OpticPeach

Sacha grabbed his chest and backed a way with a mocked roar. "You dare draw a dargon's blood? You will be the one who falls knight!" he said giving a wink he scooped up some dirt and smeared it over the chest target like it was an open wound. He could see the changed in the teenager's eyes showing that he was started to play a bit more. The bold statements would never happen in real life but he was pretty good at making them. He shifted to duck into the woods. "The dragon always strikes when his rival is not looking." He said moving around trying to hide his bright red form among the trees and bushes.

If this colt wanted to be a real night his battles would not always be out in the open. "How well can you track little night. You shall never protect your damsel she will be mine!" Dragons always had a damsel in the stories, wether she be stolen or a sacrifice to try and stop attacks. The long stallion wondered if the other would give chase and continued this training game.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 pm
Astrin grinned, glancing around the forest to try and find his "wounded" target. Though the stallion was fast, his bright red body would be easy to spot. Clutching his makeshift wooden sword tighter in his hand, he slowly crept through the forest trying to track his enemy. He could not have gotten far, so he started to look around the perimeter close the the training area, working his way around and deeper the more he searched.

"Come out, come out sir dragon," he said quietly, turning in a circle in an attempt to spot the fierce "dragon".

Dooma

(OOC: Sorry for it being so short. ^^')  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas