Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
Fin'lay was once again up and about earlier then the others in the pride, except for the guards whom had been up while they slept. However, now that it was their daytime the night guards were just put in place to being their shift. The border was peaceful and she felt content in knowing that everything was going smoothly but she wondered if there was any news from the prophets about something big coming up. She assumed not as no one was rushing to find her but she figured it was good to check in on them now and then to see how they were doing. Granted, she made sure to visit everyone on a daily basis or at the very least weekly in order to attend to everyone's well being and give assistance when needed. She certainly wasn't a normal queen. The council reminded her of this often.

A sigh escaped from the queen before she entered the dwelling of the prophets. Now was not the time for her to think of those closed minded ding-bats. She wasn't the type to usually think such things but they were becoming a handful as of late. When they found out about her cubs they would probably blow a fuse. A smile crept onto her maw. She kinda hoped that would happen. Now that she was in a lighter mood she stepped through the entry with a genuine smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:13 pm
Quote:
Lok'ikan'ya had been restless for days, since her eyes had been trained on the skies. Her paws paced back and forth, green eyes trained upwards beneath her tanned mane. The femme had been anxious for a few days now, and it had not gone unnoticed. The Seer and Prophetess had found herself in a state of frenzy, trying to figure out if her dreams had truly been just dreams. Sighing, breathing in and out as slowly as she could, Lok'i as she was better known to most of the pride, was trying to calm her nerves before anyone had seen her.

When emeralds lay themselves upon the queen, the red Fledgling quickly composed herslef into a semblance of order, and smiled her friendly smile. She'd been sating her bloodlust lately, using simple kills to keep herself sane amongst the others of her rank, and when about with the queen, she'd learned it was best to keep herself at her best, "Fin'lay. A pleasure to see you once more."

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:20 pm
"Merry meet." She grinned, greeting the Prophetess. "As to you. How are things?" Fin'lay asked, unaware at that moment that anything was amiss. Of course she noticed that Lok'i seemed to be a little distressed but she wasn't about to ask. If it was important she assumed she would tell her. "How have your visions been? I hope they are not often." She said, meaning she hoped that the lioness was bogged down with tragedy or otherwise. Of course as the queen she also hoped that there were no tragedies soon to befall them but most of the time she made herself out to be just another member. Unless it was called for her to be otherwise.

"I visited the border and all seems well. I figured I was due for a visit here." She grinned. Fin'lay tried to stay out of the seers way most of the time because she did not want to further distress or distract them. She couldn't imagine having images flash through your head that you couldn't control and even some that were of dark nature.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 am
Quote:
The lioness sighed softly, looking up to the skies once more as her queen questioned her visions, "Things are as they always are, My queen. My visions are frequent, though the distinction between them, and my dreams, are becoming hazy at best. " It was with a heavy sigh that she admitted this...but at the same time, she was glad to know that she was able to at least perform a vital service to the Pride. There had been a time, during her youth, that this had been a concern, after all...

"I am glad to hear all is well, however. It does my heart good..." A smile drew itself on to the usually mischeivous lioness' face, "It puts my mind at ease as well."

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

[IC] Seòrsa-fala Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces