Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
Love My Unknown Savior (Spartan X Tiger) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:43 pm
Nicholas has always been a punk kid. He's lazy, ditches class all the time, smokes, parties, and doesn't care about authority figures. However, he had done a good deed before. When he was seven, he saved a girl only a year younger than him from drowning in one of the rivers that cross through the city. Once she was out of the water and adults arrived to help, he just left, not saying a word. When that girl woke up in the hospital, she was told a boy a littler older than her saved her from drowning. However, when she asked who it was, they could any shake their heads, unknown of the name of the boy.

10 years later and that girl has not forgotten of her savior since. She's fallen in love with Nicholas, wanting to finally discover who saved her and confess her undying love to him. How will she find him? How will she react? How will he react?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm
Nicolas: Spartan309
The Girl: Lucky_Tiger

Rules: You should know them by now
Pm me your profile with the title 'My Savior'

[align=center][color=color 1][i]'(Quote)'[/i][/color]
[color=color 2][b]Name That Will Stay Forever:[/b] (First last)
[b]How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?:[/b] (age)
[b]I Act How I Act:[/b] (personality)
[b]My Story Isn't A Fantasy:[/b](At least five sentences. Make the character as detailed as you possibly can)
[b]Give Me More And More:[/b]
-
-
-
[b]Death to These Unneeded Things[/b]:
-
-
-
[b]A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:[/b] (Appearance Anime only)
[b]Hidden Away For Only Me to Know:[/b][/color][/align]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:15 pm
'Insanity strikes when you feel like a burden, but doesn't take effect if you live it up!'
Name That Will Stay Forever: Nicholas Sharpe
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: 17
I Act How I Act: Cold to those he doesn't care about. Rather rebellious, walking closely on the thin line to becoming a criminal. Sarcastic yet clever with his humor. Knowledgeable but very lazy.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy:What do you want? Oh you care about my story? Well fine, take a listen. I was raised with neglect, my father dead from an overdose of his medication, and my mother being an alcoholic. I felt outcasted by the adults, being some kid who doesn't know crap and is just another thing to step on. I learned to hate adults, all of them... They can't tell me what to do if they don't care how I feel. The hell with them! Because of that I became a troublemaker. Never did my work, yet knew how to easily. Hell, I barely ever went to school! I started to smoke when I was about twelve, getting some packs by a seller met at while ditching school one day. I started to go to parties, living it up with the loud rave music to mute the rest of the world. I never touched the alcohol though... I'm not gonna become my Mother...

It seems like I've never done anything good for the community does it? Well you're close but I have done something only a few can say they've done. I saved the life of a girl once. I was only seven, walking next to one of the rivers that cross through the lake. While walking, I heard something... Cries for help. If it was from an adult I would have walked away, but they were petit, young, from a little girl... I ran towards the sounds to see a girl was in the water! As soon as I reached her, she started to go underwater, unable to stay a float. I jumped straight in, wasting no time as I swam to her in the water! The current wasn't that strong, so I was able to move without any problems. She was unconscious when I grabbed her and got her out of the water. Soon enough, adults were there to help, probably hearing the cries a little after me and went down to investigate. Not liking the crowd of adults there, I left, the girl still out. I haven't forgotten of that day and never will. Out of all of my mischief and partying, that is the one thing that I've done that was helpful. I never knew her name, nor do I know what she looks like now.

I'm kinda curious to see how she is now though...
Give Me More And More:
- Parties
- Smoking
- Playing video games
Death to These Unneeded Things:
- Adults
- Alcohol
- Work
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:

User Image
Hidden Away For Only Me to Know:I uh... I sleep with a teddy bear... Hey! I'll knock you out if you dare tease me about this!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 pm
'There is never enough knowledge one can have.'
Name That Will Stay Forever: Carie Whitson
How Many Presents Will I Get This Year?: 16
I Act How I Act: Cheerful and eternally optimistic. Carie is sure that, with time, everything will eventually work out. She is insatiably curious though, often sticking her nose everywhere, regardless of whether it belongs there. She's also stubborn beyond belief.
My Story Isn't A Fantasy: Carie grew up in a loving family, her parents encouraging her to whatever venture she set her mind on that week. She was always an eager child, learning something new whenever she could. If it was new, she wanted to learn more. She bounced from topic to topic, until she found her true calling - Painting. Carie fell in love at that point. She could never get enough painting though she still loved learning new things. She often expressed her thoughts through painting, finding it cleared her mind. Many of her paintings feature a blue background with a hazy figure. Over and over again she tried to remember who had saved her from the river when she was little. But the answer still eludes her. The disaster haunts her mind, leaving her with two things - a deep love for her savior, and a crippling fear of water.
Give Me More And More:
- Painting
- Sweets
- Animals
Death to These Unneeded Things:
- Water
- Not knowing
- Being told 'no'
A Picture Does Say A Thousand Words:
User Image
Hidden Away For Only Me to Know: Carie has nightmares still from the time in the river but tries to keep them quiet for fear of waking others and having them find out. She never goes to sleep overs with her friends because of it.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 pm
"One doesn't need school to learn, schools are just the chains that lock away your freedom. The knowledge is already there to use..." A rather interesting looking fellow said as he walked through the park, a haze of smoke creeping out of his mouth as he spoke to himself. Nicholas was doing what he always did, ditch. Not like he needed to go to school anyway and besides, school was pretty much over soon anyway. Taking another hit of his cig, he breathed another smokey haze, continuing his walk.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pretty Dragon Eggs to click please?

Carie stared up at the sky as she walked, thinking. She'd had a spare in last period of school and had taken advantage of it to come to the park and draw. Now it was just a matter of finding something she wanted to draw. Currently she was considering the shapes of the clouds, debating if she could capture them before they changed. Distracted as she was, she didn't notice the young man on the path before her until it was too late and she bumping into him. She stumbled back, blushing in embarrassment. "Gah! Sorry, I was distracted." She apologized to him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pretty Dragons to click please?

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:08 pm
Nicholas didn't notice the girl at all until she bumped right into him, making Nicholas stumble slightly, dropping his cigaret . "What the hell!?" He said rather coldly, then looking down to see it was just a girl. His eyes were scary at first, fueled with anger, but they calmed as soon as he saw it wasn't an adult. "Huh? You look like a high school student... What are you doing out of school? Class isn't over for another twenty minutes..." He asked her, pulling out another smoke. He asked, yet he should have been in school as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Carie flinched from the glare he turned on her. "Sorry." Carie apologized again, then grinned suddenly and explained. "Spare last class. I was coming out here to draw. I just hadn't decided what to draw. What about you? Do you have a spare too?" She asked curiously. He looked like he should have been in school as well. She made a small face as she realized he was smoking. "You know, that habit is going to kill you."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:41 pm
"Spare eh? That explains it. As for me, I guess you could say I had a spare too..." He said with a grin, giving a laugh when she mentioned smoking will kill him. "Oh these things? I wouldn't worry about it too much. Besides," He said and took in a puff, releasing the haze into the air, "Death is the last thing on my mind." Nicholas said, his piercing giving a light sheen from his snake bites, and his left eyebrow piercing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Carie suspected from his manner that he didn't really have a spare. Still, it wasn't her place to preach. The comment about his smoking had been an automatic reaction. "Death isn't very far from any of us though." Carie commented softly, remembering her incident in the river. "You'd be surprised when it comes for us. It picks the oddest times."

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 pm
Her comment made him think, think of how his father killed himself. He knew he was killing himself with the smokes, but not like anyone in the world cared of his existence anyway. He then thought of the time he saved that girl, bringing him a smile. He took another puff, moving over to a bench and sitting down. "Well that may be the case, but just as Death's hands come at different times, so do the hands of his rival to save them from his clutches." He commented, sighing. "This world is random... Many are saved, most are not. The hands of the savior are just as random as Death himself.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Carie chuckled quietly. "Oh trust me, I'm well aware of that." She murmured, moving to sit beside him. He wasn't the kind of guy she usually hung out with, but there was no one else in the park just then. Besides, if he was willing to talk, why brush him off? "Speaking of random, did those hurt?" Carie asked suddenly, gesturing to the piercings on his face. The topic was a sudden switch, but she'd always wondered about it. She didn't even have her ears pierced, never mind anywhere else.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 pm
Nicholas moved a little bit to give her room. He wasn't one to talk to girls like her, but she was interesting. Besides, not like he had anything else to do. "Oh these things? Well, they feel weird at first, and you have to be careful the holes don't close when taking them out, but as for hurting, nah not really." He said, letting her see them a little closer. He smelled of smoke, but that was only natural seeing he was a smoker. "It's strange that you don't even have ear piercings though. Most girls your age have them, heck even two sometimes! Why not you? Just don't like then or something?" He asked, finishing the rest of his cig before stomping it out and tossing it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Carie blushed faintly at his question. "Honestly? I've been scared to. Everyone keeps saying how much they hurt to get. I think they're just teasing me, but still it makes me nervous." She gave him a sheepish smile. It was a bit embarrassing to admit her nervousness considering he already had a few pieces.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:08 pm
"Scared? Think of it this way. Have you even been scared of needles? If you think about it too much, it will hurt. However, if you let it pass by, the pain will be reduced to maybe a sting and then your done!" He exclaimed, snapping his fingers with a laugh. "If your still having second thoughts though, you don't need to do it. It's not like all girl a required to have piercings or anything." Nick told her, not wanting to worry her at all or make her think she needs to have piercings.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff