Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Schools in session! {prp} (Doodles & Butterscotch) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 am
lilbitetan
User Image

Doodles was hanging from the ceiling as she watched all her classmates come into class and take their seats. Her seat was in the back of the second row, as she liked it to be. Inky, her little pet bat, would pass around notes she had written to random classmates as she was bored most of the time and learned quickly and quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:03 am
User Image

Butterscotch walked into the classroom, awkwardly carrying her supples as she sits down in the second row, where her name is on a chessy name tag. She sets her stuff out and organizes it to her liking. She looks up and stretches, and sees a fae on the ceiling. What an awkward position, she thought.
MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:22 am
Doodles smiled and waved at the fae looking up at her. She could only imagine what she was thinking at that point in time. She let go of the ceiling softly and fell opening her wings a little to glide smoothly into her seat. Inky flew behind her standing on the table to the top of it. She started writing on a piece of paper, folding it ever so careful. She handed it to inky and pointed in the fae's direction.

The note: Hi, I am doodles and the creature bringing you this letter is Inky. Whats your name?

lilbitetan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:36 am
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch smiled and waved at the fae then turned her attencion back to her supples. The teacher then said, "Class will begin now." Then started writing on the bored. Butterscotch rested her head on the desk until the bat came to her with a note. "Oh," she whispered. "Thanks." She read it then wrote on it on the back side. It read: I'm Butterscotch, should we be passing notes? Then she gave it back to Inky. Doodles is kinda cute, Butterscotch thought.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles was writting down what the teacher was writing when Inky came back. Inky started squeaking at her. "Inky, i know... its okay." she said whispering to Inky. Inky crossed her little arms and dropped the not in from of her. Doodles quickly opened the note and read it. Smiling she wrote back on it them carefully handing it back to inky. "Don't look at me like that inky please?" She said softly.

The note: Thats a pretty name, I like it. We probably should but its fun. Would you like to be friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch started on the assignment when Inky came back. "Thanks, " she whispered. She giggled when she read the note and the teacher looked back at her, glasses low on her nose. "Sorry." Butterscotch was embaressed. She wrote: lol good idea. friends are like rainbows! do you have any candy? She gave it back to Inky and continued her assignment, then the lunch bell rang. Butterscotch grabbed her lunch pale and went out the door.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:05 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles watched her leave as the Inky came back. She smiled reading the note and grabbed her lunch and headed to the lunch room. She sat down at a table and pulled out Inky's food then her's. She looked around wondering where Butterscotch was.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch shamelessly wandered around, looking for an empty table, then she saw Doodles and inky. "Oh," she said and went over to them. "May I sit here?" She stood and half smiled.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles looked up at her as Inky started squeaking and motioned her to sit down. "Well it looks like Inky said yes." She smiled pulling the chair out for her. "Want some candy?" She asked pulling a small bag of random candies out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 pm
Butterscotch sat down, taking her lunch out. "Candy! Thanks!" She quieted down. "You know I'm named after candy because of my fur. I used to get made fun of." She took a bite of her sandwich and drank some juice. Examining the two of them, she thought how cute they we're and started to like them. Running her fingers through her hair, she said, "Well, Inky, your really cute huh?" She tried not to make it obvious that she liked Doodles.
MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm
lilbitetan

Inky squeaked a couple of times and kissed her hand bowing. "She just basically said thank you Madam." Doodles said softly smiling. "Your fur is really pretty and you do look yummy like the candy." She said blushing looking down as she nibbled on some chips. "How are you liking class so far?" She asked trying to change the subject and trying to stop blushing. She liked butterscotch for she was nice and was enjoying her company.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:10 pm
Butterscotch felt her cheeks reddening as all of this happened. She smiled at Inky. "Class is.. Ok." She sighed, "Oh, who am I kidding it's hard, fun sometimes, but I am really bad at making friends! People think I'm too sweet and full of myself, how can someone be too sweet! i mean..." Her voice trailed off. "What ever, you know?" She smiled and looked as Inky and Doodles but then went back to her lunch so they didn't think Doodles wouldn't think that she liked her. She was really cute, sweet and funny. Some people might think it is odd because they are both girls, but that's how it worked.
MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm
lilbitetan

Inky began to squeak and nodded her head. She pointed to Doodles and then to Butterscotch and squeaked some more. Doodles smiled and looked at Butterscotch. "how can someone be too nice, sweet or pretty?" she asked nibbling on her sandwich. She had notice that Butterscotch was blushing and smiling. She was truly pretty in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:47 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch smiled and pawed playfully at Inky. She finished her lunch and then the reccess bell rang. "Let's go outside. And I don't know I guess sweet can be irritating.." She pouts and then gets her stuff to head out. "Let's go."  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

MynanaFlirts

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:06 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles smiled as she watched Inky fly off to follow Butterscotch. She shook her head knowing Inky approved of this young fae but didn't know what it was about her that made her want to follow. She packed up her stuff and followed them while finishing her sandwich. "You can never be too sweet though." She said blushing as she looked over at Butterscotch.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff