Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Please Don't Tell My Dad (Gavril and Nilima) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:00 am
It was late in the afternoon a couple hours after dinner time and Gavril had just finished one of his more ligament dance performances in a theater instead of a club. It was a more formal affair that brought in more money and allowed Gavril to stay within a more fancy inn instead of a back room of a club or pub. Because of how often he traveled Gavril had never really settle down in once place. He had no house of his own and no real permanent accommodations. He really did not mind it that much and he had never found himself wanting to be tied down to one place.

He was back in a more familiar city bit he had no intention of going to visit his dear friend. Though he was sure the foals were older now he still had no real desire to be under the small watchful eyes. Just the thought was enough to ruin his night. In the back stage of the theater Gavril sat cooling himself off and freshening up to get ready to head to an after party, another thing the little social butterfly did not mind. He loved having so many eyes on him. Though at the more formal events it was less likely he would retire with someone. Not that he minding having his evening alone. More often that not he only flirted and did not bring someone back to his room. Certain fears had gotten strong since two stallions, one in particular, had come to him with a bad case of foals. Now a days Gavril only flirted with no real intention to bed another. It really was the only way to make sure he did not find himself living a nightmare. Giving a deep sigh Gavril looked into a mirror and wondered if all these thoughts of foals was a premonition of some kind. Suddenly he was not feeling very social.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 am
Nilima's experience with males had been limited to her father, her brother, her "mother". So when she went to the tavern on her own and experienced a male hitting on her, she had been fairly uncomfortable. She had left the tavern as fast as she was able without running. The problem was now that this male was following her. Now he could be concerned but she didn't want to stop and find out.

It was then she found her salvation. She saw a sign with the name of her father's old friend outside of a theater. She quickly slid inside and looked around. She didn't really know Gavril too well but she did need help and she didn't want to go to her dad about this. It was very possible that she was blowing things out of proportion. "M-Mister Gavril are you here? It's Nilima, Ailill's daughter, I need your help."

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 pm
Rich chocolate colored ears flicked back and lowered as he heard a familiar voice, though it had deepened with age it was still a voice that he had not been expecting to hear nor that he wanted too. He moved to go and shut the door to the dressing room so that Nilima would not find him but the worry in her voice and the fact that she needed help he could not ignore. She was his best friend's child after all. He gave a gentle groan and forced himself into the hall. "I don't know how you got back here Nilima...you must have your father's charm." He said the later in more of an aside to himself, "Come into my dressing room and I will help you if I can." He said motion for the teenager to get in side of the room.

Once she was inside he shut the door behind her and started to move back to the seat in front of a large mirror. "How can I help you Nilima?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm
Nilima sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Well I could be overreacting but..." She told Gavril how she was in the tavern and was on the recieveing end of unwanted advances. She had declined the stallions offer for dinner and left the tavern only to be followed. "So, I got a little freaked out... I really don't want to tell my dad or my brother..."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 pm
Gavril had to cover his muzzle to keep form laughing as she talking about how she had spooked at someone flirting with her but his ears lowered and he grew more serious as she said that the stallion had followed her. "You might have over reacted when he was first flirting with you. To suddenly get up and leave alone like that was almost setting yourself up for trouble Nilima. But the fact that he had followed you out was not good. I am glad you were able to find me. Next time someone is flirting with you and won't leave you even if you refuse him multiple times you should tell someone working at the tavern. They typically have someone who can walk you home to keep you safe." he said and then allowed himself a gentle chuckle. "Well I will say this you are going to get flirted with a lot. You have your father's charm and grace. He was and still is popular with both mares and stallions." He smile and shook his head to keep himself from going on and telling the young filly things she might not wish to know about her father.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 pm
NIlima sat still and silent as Gavril spoke and nodded her head slowly. So she had over reacted a bit. "I'll make sure to ask for help if it's needed." She paused as she listened to the last part of what Gavril had to say. "Well... I agree that my dad is very handsome, and I know that Braven and I look the most like him among the three of us. At the same time though I don't have confidence in myself like he does."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:41 pm
Gavril smiles, "Do not worry confidence come with age. If you are too confident then stallions sometimes see that as a challenge and want to break your confidence down. Interactions with others is really a fine balancing act. I think something that will help you Nilima is if you learn a bit of self defense. Then even if a jerk like the stallion that followed you came after you you could defend yourself without relying on someone else. Either that or find people who will protect you. It is not going to be easy growing up a mare with your father's good looks and yet a shy innocent personality.Not that I am saying you should go and become someone like me or some common mare who sleeps around with everything."

He sighed and rubbing his eyes, "I guess I am not making this really simple for you am I?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm
"Not really... What do you mean someone like you?" Nilima looked at Gavril curiously.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:34 pm
Gavril laughs softly. "Well you will start to get the hang of it as you get older. But just remember if someone like that is harassing you in a tavern or someplace like that go to a guard or someone worrying there. They can make sure you get home safe."

He smirked and laughed, "Ah well...lets just say that I am not one to have saved himself for a mate. I am one who does not deny his body what he wants. I am not a good person as far as purity goes. But if you ever need help because you are my dear friend's daughter you can always come to me. And I shall do what I can for you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 pm
Nilima nodded once more and listened calmly. She had always been a clever child and did understand now what Gavril was saying to her. "Thank you, Mister Gavril, I am grateful to have your support." She seemed to relax a bit and smiled. "So I noticed that the sign said you were preforming here, my dad told me that you are a dancer. Is it fun?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm
Gavril was thankful that the young mare let the subject drop and moved one. He gave a nod, "Yes I am a dancer by trade. Is it fun? It has to be my most favorite thing in the world. When dancing I feel something I can get no other way. I more often than not have no control of my dancing I like the music move my body. I can forget everything in the world when I allow my body the freedom of dance. I can dance to anything and everything and I have more than one style of dance. I teach it too from time to time. If you would like to join me at the after party I can dance with you and then I will take you walk you home if you like."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:01 am
Nilima's eyes lit up when he mentioned teaching her to dance. "You would teach me, really?! That sounds great. I'll go with you." The idea that dance let her forget all that might be bothering her was a wonderful thought. "Thank you again, Mister Gavril."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am
Gavril gave a nod, "Yes I will. I wont teach you some of the more intimate or sexy and alluring ones. But I can teach you the basics and to help your body guide you. I don't know if you will properly hear the music but we can find out." he smiled and finished cleaning himself up then moved towards the door.

At the door he held his arm out for her, "No need to put a mister with my name. Tonight you are my date and if your calling me mister it might seem...a bit cold." He winked at her and waited for her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 am
"Oh I wouldn't expect to learn that right away." She smiled and walked over to him linking her arm with his as he led them out of the theater. "I'll do my best to remember to call you just Gavril. So what kind of party is this?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 am
"One of the semi formal ones where I smile and thank people for coming and they ask questions of me or ask me to dance. And invite me to preform for them or for a party they want to hold. Very boring most of the time. It would be good to have someone I know with me. Don't worry it is not formal enough to worry bout fancy dressing or hair and make up. Has your father taken you to any clubs or parties?" Gavril's voice was even but sound already a bit bored.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff