Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
looking to have an rp family (children) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:20 pm
im looking for any cubs or little furs looking for a family. im looking to take some in  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm
I'll play a 5 year old daughter!!!!!!! here is her pic. Her name is Annabelle and she is a Neko/Kitsune mix.

User Image  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:07 pm
-walks into the orphanage looking around a bit when i spot you. i walk up to you and kneel to your eye level- hello there  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:58 pm
Annabelle was sitting under a tree holding her doll that her father gave her. WHen she saw a strange man coming up to her. She hid behind the tree she was sitting under. She then peeked out looking at him and stayed behind it moving if he did. She was really shy and scared of the world around her. Then she ran into the orphanage, went to her room and hid under the bed hugging her doll crying alittle.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:56 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Annabelle was sitting under a tree holding her doll that her father gave her. WHen she saw a strange man coming up to her. She hid behind the tree she was sitting under. She then peeked out looking at him and stayed behind it moving if he did. She was really shy and scared of the world around her. Then she ran into the orphanage, went to her room and hid under the bed hugging her doll crying alittle.

i follow after her, keeping a safe distance trying not to intimidate her and i crouch at her bed side.
"theres no need to fear me child, i wont hurt you"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 am
character description: about avarage height for a wolf, blood red fur, brown eyes, and two black markings on each side of his face.

bio; Kiba was orphaned at an early age, and raised himself out on the streets, though this might make some bitter to the world, kiba alway kept positive. He is a kind hearted soul who enjoys trying to help others. he loves cubs, and hopes to have some of his own. he enjoys music, and playing music, though his music not everyone enjoys, but he tries not to be a bother. he tends to be a bit shy, but is not easily pushed around.  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 am
Kiba Zetsumei
Dutchess of Wolves

i follow after her, keeping a safe distance trying not to intimidate her and i crouch at her bed side.

Annabelle looks at Kiba and stayed alittle ways away from him. Then she heard what he said and sniffled alittle. Being close to christmas, she wasn't as happy as the other kids since tit was almost the day her parent's were killed in a house fire. She hugged her doll close and slowly came out of her hiding spot before she hugged Kiba and buried her face cryign in his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Kiba Zetsumei
Dutchess of Wolves

Annabelle looks at Kiba and stayed alittle ways away from him. Then she heard what he said and sniffled alittle. Being close to christmas, she wasn't as happy as the other kids since tit was almost the day her parent's were killed in a house fire. She hugged her doll close and slowly came out of her hiding spot before she hugged Kiba and buried her face cryign in his shoulder.

he wrappes his arms tightly around the littlle gril "shh, no need to cry child, i will take you home and keep you safe"  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 pm
Annabelle eventually fell asleep in Kiba's arms. She had her head on his shoulder after having cried herself to sleep. All the volunteer's were amazed since she had not come close to anyone when she first came to the orphanage. They actually had to bring her food to her room because she wasn't willing to come out. She was onlt 5 years old and was scared out of her mind, so it was only natural that she would be scared.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:53 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Annabelle eventually fell asleep in Kiba's arms. She had her head on his shoulder after having cried herself to sleep. All the volunteer's were amazed since she had not come close to anyone when she first came to the orphanage. They actually had to bring her food to her room because she wasn't willing to come out. She was onlt 5 years old and was scared out of her mind, so it was only natural that she would be scared.

-smiles as i hold you- so where do i sign?  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm
The vounteer smiled and said "Just sign here." Sshe then pointed to a few spots and smiled when they finished. "Just make sure that she has everything she needs." She said and smiled as she pet Annabelle's ear softly noticing her tail wagging alittle in her sleep. Annabelle snuggled close to Kiba and said "Daddy don't go." in her sleep as a tear fell down her cheek. Then the volunteer sighed alittle and said "She lost her parents in a house fire. She's been scared of losing anyone so she doesn't get close to anyone. We have tried to tell her it will be okay but so far nothing seems to work. SHe has a doll though that she never puts down. We think it was from her parents since she snuggles with it everyday instead of playing with other's." She then sighed and smiled at Annabelle and Kiba saying "But this is the first time that she's ever come to anyone right away." SHe then smiled and rubbed her cheek alittle before they weent to her room and she helped to get her things. She didn't have much. Just her doll and her medication for her depression.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:42 am
-after signing the papers I follow. "Is this really all this girl has? When she wakes. I will have to take her shopping"  

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas