Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
I've been wondering... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:17 pm
now this is purely fictional, everybody talks about a zombie apocalypse, but what about a furry zombie apocalypse? Would these zombies be different, due to their animal sides? (Note: I'm just bored outta my mind and thought this would be a fun topic, now run cuz that dragon zom has been eyeing you)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 pm
Now THERE is something to ponder.. A furry zombie apocalypse? Hmm..

Idk if it'd be more dangerous but DAMN would it be cute!!

The zombies my take on their previous lives persona and have different things(for lack of a better word, brainfart) to increase their.. zombie-ness..

Herbivores we should have no problem with, but what about furies that are ALREADY zombified? Would they be double zombified..?... Is that even possible..? >.<  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:48 pm
xX Space Owl Xx

The zombies my take on their previous lives persona and have different things(for lack of a better word, brainfart) to increase their.. zombie-ness..

Herbivores we should have no problem with, but what about furies that are ALREADY zombified? Would they be double zombified..?... Is that even possible..? >.<

Oh yes, cute and deadly, and we'll just call it a mutation in the virus. Love the avi btw *jumps or ur back and nibbles on ear* this is me on Mt. Dew and being bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

Oh yes, cute and deadly, and we'll just call it a mutation in the virus. Love the avi btw *jumps or ur back and nibbles on ear* this is me on Mt. Dew and being bored.
*shrugs and lets you nom her ear* me on cola and coming down from a bad depression attack. I'm better now.. Tired and cried out though.. Meow  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

*shrugs and lets you nom her ear* me on cola and coming down from a bad depression attack. I'm better now.. Tired and cried out though.. Meow

*Pokes ear* I always feel better after crying, depression sucks though, *hops off back and floats around like the Cheshire cat* I should lay off the MD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:50 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

*Pokes ear* I always feel better after crying, depression sucks though, *hops off back and floats around like the Cheshire cat* I should lay off the MD

*Huggles my tail* Doesn't happen a lot, but I do feel better now.

Wanna join my random-a** new wolf RP? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/silverlight-wolfs-another-wolf-rpg/t.83399929/?_gaia_t_=7562  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

Wanna join my random-a** new wolf RP? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/silverlight-wolfs-another-wolf-rpg/t.83399929/?_gaia_t_=7562

I'd love too  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:01 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

I'd love too
Yay! New wolfie!!  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

RiotousFury

Professional Heckler

10,625 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 pm
This does postulate some clever ideas. Perhaps the furries are effected
adversely to the virus, and instead are immune to both the zombie virus and/or
are ignored by the general zombie populous?

This also brings forth questions involving the more mythological species. Can a
dragon... scaly, become a zombie? How about a kitsune? What if the zombie
apocalypse only turn furries? Would we even consider eating humans? Or would
we eat each other?

*puzzles and puzzles til his puzzler is sore*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

I'd love too
Yay! New wolfie!!
So do we have profiles for this?  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

I'd love too
Yay! New wolfie!!
So do we have profiles for this?
Bio: Word it as you wish, a pic is preferred for markings. If you need it.
Name:
Photo/Markings: If you don't want to use the maker.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm
Variant Canid
This does postulate some clever ideas. Perhaps the furries are effected
adversely to the virus, and instead are immune to both the zombie virus and/or
are ignored by the general zombie populous?

This also brings forth questions involving the more mythological species. Can a
dragon... scaly, become a zombie? How about a kitsune? What if the zombie
apocalypse only turn furries? Would we even consider eating humans? Or would
we eat each other?

*puzzles and puzzles til his puzzler is sore*

I think you broke my brain emotion_drool  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:57 pm
xX Space Owl Xx

Bio: Angel is a fighter, she's traveled far and wide, looking for a pack and evetually found this one.
Name: Angel
Position: Beta?
Dislikes: Doing nothing.
Photo/Markings:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

Bio: Angel is a fighter, she's traveled far and wide, looking for a pack and evetually found this one.
Photo/Markings:
User Image

Very nice! I like her! ^_^ Maybe repost into the RP, or would you like to start it in the guild here?  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 pm
xX Space Owl Xx
Fallen Angel Accalia
xX Space Owl Xx

Photo/Markings:
User Image

Very nice! I like her! ^_^ Maybe repost into the RP, or would you like to start it in the guild here?

Thanks, I like her too, but I'll do which ever works for you.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff