PRP Too Old For Sweets? (Crisanto and Leena) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 am
It was a rather warm fall day. The breeze was not even chilly and the sun was bright and low in the sky. There had be a rather large turn out for ice cream on such a random warm day. Leena's ice cream and candy shop was one of the few places that had ice cream year round and was able to make ice cream fresh.

Even though there had been a rush Leena did not mind it at all. She was very glad to see all the happy customers and it meant that she was doing fairly well. Though as evening was coming the crowd started to lessen and she was able to start restocking some of the more empty selves and clean up a bit more. She really needed to start thinking of hiring someone else on part time. She did have a very nice Ista that would help her from time to time but she was again on one of her travels.

So the sweet smelling mare was left tending the shop alone. Not that she minded. She was humming to herself as she picked up some dirty dishes form a table wiped it down and made her way to the kitchen with them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:37 am
It had been awhile since he had visit the familiar sweet shop, because last time he had been here it was with his mother and when he was still a tiny baby. He swished his tail to and fro idly as he stood outside the door, he wondered what Leena would think of him all grown up. He took a breath and pushed open the front door hearing the familiar chime of the bell above the door which made him smile.

He approached the counter, before lightly placing his hands on top the glass that kept the ice cream cold watching Leena stock shelves for a second before speaking up "excuse me ma'am, can i bother you for some ice cream?" he asked out of curiosity.

His wings flitted briefly before staying still, as he stood and waited patiently for Leena to finish restocking the shelf she was in front of. He hummed lightly to himself, a rhythm that was currently playing his head. He would need to play this on his harp after he was done catching up Leena, even though he was unsure if she would recognize him.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:55 am
Leena had heared the chime of someone entering the shop so she hurried and dumped the dishes in the wash basin in the back and hurried back out towards the front. Before she could ask how she could help him the white Gwilith stallion spoke to her. She looked at his handsome face framed in thick long blonde hair and tilted her head as she looked as his grey eyes and the white tipped golden wings. Something about his eyes and over all look seemed familiar but she could not quite place it.

"Of course sir. I would be very glad to get you some. Would you like a menu?" She asked stepping forward towards him. She smiled as his wings fluttered a bit and held out a small menu for him. "This is a list of my current stock of ice creams. I can turn any of them into a shake of course if you would like."

The small menu had written on it, Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, Pumpkin, Cinnamon Apple, Butter Rum. "They are our fall flavors of course." she said with a warm smile. She watched him look over the menu trying to remember where she knew him from. Surely it was from her shop. If only he would smile she was sure she would remember. He looked like he should be smiling. His name was just on the tip of her tongue. She flicked her tail as she waiting for him to make his selection.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:05 am
He tapped his chin for a few moments while looking at the menu, all seemed appetizing but he was leaning towards chocolate, he glanced up from the menu " i would like chocolate, but in shake form if that isn't too much to ask for" he said before handing the menu back to her. It was the perfect day for ice cream shake.

He wondered if she was trying to identify who he was, he found it amusing but he gave her a few seconds to see if she could, but then he decided to give her a hint " when you first saw me I was a baby" he told her trying not to give her the answer. He watched to see if that helped.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 pm
Leena nods, "Very good choice sir. Would you like a plan shake or would you like to see the menu for all our chocolate flavored shakes? I can mix it with anything you'd like." She said taking the menu from him and putting it back behind the counter. It was nice to see someone already knowing what it was they wanted.

"Ah so I do know you from somewhere." She said with a friendly smile to him. "I guess you must be able to read minds now little Crisanto. Though I can see your definitely not little any more." She laughed gently and see moved towards the back to scoop up the ice cream into a large mixer mug. "I am rather impressed if I made such an impression on you when you were so young that you remember me now. Welcome back."

As she poured in some chilled milk and looked over her shoulder, "So how is your mother?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 pm
Crisanto tapped his chin lightly "you could always surprise me" he said, honestly he didn't know what he wanted mixed in his shake but he was pretty comfortable with seeing what Leena would mix into it. He flicked his tail to and fro patiently as he waited for his shake.

"yes you do" he put in with a smile "I wouldn't say I could read minds. No not so much anymore, though you have to admit I did grow into a nice young man" he put it choosing his words carefully "well, back then I was curious and you were an intriguing young mare that I wanted to talk to, but of course I couldn't talk yet" he told carefully choosing his words. He chuckles lightly "ah..thank you" he said.

"As for how my mother is doing, same old, same old. Finding things to seem like she's productive for the day." he told her, after him and his sisters grew up his mother found other ways to waste time and what not.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:15 pm
Leena gave a nod. "Yes I guess I could give you a bit of a surprise or two. Your not allergic to anything are you?" She asked as she thought about what to place within the shake. she smiled and turned her back to him as she mixed in some liquid marshmallow and some tart black berries jam. "Don't worry I would add anything alcoholic."

As she started to mix all the ingredients together she laughed as his words. "well you are certainly confident in your looks aren't you Crisanto?" She turned to him and placed a hand on her hip and laughed, "Yes you have grown into a fine young stallion. I am sure you have the fillies all swooning for you."

She laughed again at his compliments and fanned her face, "Your going to make me blush if you keep that up sir. Though I am glad you felt the same way. I had wanted to talk to you as well but you did fall asleep and your mother had not been very keen at wishing to keep my company it would seem. But I am glad to hear she is doing well now with her empty nest." She sighed and transfered the more liquid mixed shake into a mug and topped it with fresh whipped cream before walking it over to the counter for him. "You can sit yourself down if you like no need to just stand at the counter with me."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:47 pm
Crisanto chuckles lightly "no I'm not allergic to anything" he told her with a smile "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't, I don't think you are that type of mare" he put in before stretching lightly, he sighed a bit.

"Well..to be honest, that hasn't actually happened yet, but I'm in no rush to get settled down as I just grew a few days ago, though scouting out potential mares is nothing to be complaining about" he said, then again he hadn't actually started that yet, he was still enjoying his newly acquired harp playing skills, charm and what not.

"I apologize..Miss Leena" He said bowing lightly before taking the shake from Leena "Ah..thank you..Miss Leena" he said before deciding to find a empty table to sit down in, he turned and surveyed the shop before finding a empty table and heading over. Once had gotten there he pulled out the chair and sat down, careful not to injure his delicate wings. A loose feather fell and and he picked up setting it on the table, he glanced at it, he definitely took the bronze color from his father and the white tips from his mother, which combined made a good combo.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm
Leena shakes her head, "No I never give alcoholic drinks to those not expecting it or don't ask for it." She smiled gently and moved to clean up some other tables as he went to sit. "No need to apologize Crisanto. I just want you to be more comfortable. Well you don't need to settle down with them. Well I am glad that you are looking. I wish you the best of luck in your search. But do remember not to rush things. Your still young so you should not worry too much about finding the one any time soon." She gave him a wink as she walked by him with her hands full of dishes, "I am sure they shall come to you. You just be yourself and I am sure they will flock to you soon enough."

She took the dishes to the back then came back and stood near his table. "What are you thanking me for now dear?" She smiled and rested her hands on her hips. "So how is the shake?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm
Crisanto glanced up at her "ahh..so true..Miss Leena" he put in as he sipped from his chocolate shake. He tapped his chin lightly with a finger "i don't plan on settling down just yet, i'm just currently enjoying my young bachelor lifestyle" he told her with a smile. He lightly chuckled "i'm sure that is the case" he said.

"just thanking you for the chocolate shake" he told her politely as he took another sip "the shake tastes wonderful" he put in as he took a couple of sips from it. " so anything new with you Miss Leena since i last saw you which was when imwas a baby" he asked politely.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:34 pm
Leena nods, "Glad to hear your enjoying it and living it to its fullest I hope. Your too young to be settling down." She leaned against a table near his, sitting on it slightly. "Well I am glad you think so. I love it when people enjoy my foods."

She brought a hand up to run her thumb over her lips as she thought how to answer his last question. She shook her head and gave a gentle sigh, "Not much really. I met a doctor who is pretty good if you ever need something I can give you his card the two of us advertise for each other. And there is a very lovely Ista mare who come by form time to time and works with me. She is wanted to get a job at a famous Ista's bakery so I am helping her get some experience when she is in town. But other than that nothing is really new with me. How about you. I am sure apart from how big you have gotten you have lots of new things in your life."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm
Crisanto chuckles lighty "who would not enjoy sweets, every once in awhile" he said "if there was such thing..of someone not liking sweets..I'm not sure what to think" he said shaking his head.

"i'll keep that in mind, in case I get sick or something" he said chuckling lightly. He took a couple of sips of his chocolate shake, before lightly humming to himself, he lightly played with the loose feather that had fallen off.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:19 pm
Leena gave him a warm smile, "Well I have met some who are not overly found of sweets. Though I do have some candies and treats here that are not sweet at all. So I am glad to be able to attend those Mearh as well when they come in with their friends." She gave a gentle nod, "The world takes all sorts of Mearh."

Leena nods, "Well then I shall leave you to enjoy your shake without my prattling on. Please call if you need anything Crisanto sir." She walked past him and as he did so she patted his white shoulder softly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:20 pm
Crisanto nodded his head "there is bound to be mearhs who feel that way about sweets." he put in as he sipped from his milkshake. He nodded his head again agreeing with her last statement "that is so true, it gives the world a variety and diversity which is always a good way to view life" he put in lightly.

"Alright and thank you" he told her with a smile "will do..Miss Leena" he said politely as he hummed to himself as he happily drank his tasty milkshake. He glanced around surveying how the business was and her shop, it seemed a little slow today, but he wasn't complaining.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 pm
Leena gave a nod and moves to gather up the rest of the dishes that were left form other patrons of her shop. Apart from a few foals near the front it was just Crisanto and herself in the shop right now.

With dishes in hand Leena walked behind the counter and into the back to wash them all quickly before coming back out and wiping the tables down. She smiled gently as she listened to the stallion's humming. He had rather good tone to the hum and kept a fairly even beat. He must be a singer of some kind. She would have to ask him later before he left.

With a smile she looked up as she heard the bell of her shop. "Thank you come again." she said to the group of foals that left her shop. She sighed looking at their messy table and walked over to it to clean it up.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff