Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

It had been almost a time and half since the last time she had seen or heard Dole. Their children were grown, some even had their own family, yet she still felt pretty young considering. She stretched from her napping place and stood up. It was time that she got out and started something new. She couldn't dwell on the past no longer. The day was lovely, the sun shining through the leaves here and there. She could see a snake making it's way to where ever it was going.

She smiled. Everything seemed to be quite lovely today, and decided nothing could make the day bad. Her purple and blue spots seemed to glimmer in the sunlight when it hit her. Her markings always made her feel like a princess, even if she wasn't. She took in the morning air, and started on her way to where ever her feet might take her. She hadn't visited many in the pride for a while, and felt it was time to make her presence known more than it had been.

Today was going to be good.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Tue had only been in Usafi'tukufu for a little bit. Most leopards in his situation would have been able to figure out where to go, but Tue wasn't a leopard with great directional skills. He always seemed to go where he needed to get to, though almost always taking the longest possible route. The temple was the only easy thing to find in the land, and even finding that was a struggle after coming back from hunting.

What he really needed was a guide to show him around. A grin fell on his face. That would be fun actually, a new friend to show him around the land, show him the ropes. The more he thought on it, the better the idea seemed to him. Alright goal of the day: find someone who is willing to help me out, he thought. It was a simple goal to start out with, but with the desire to meet some new members, Tue felt like it was the perfect starting point.

As he walked, he saw an unfamiliar face. He might have seen her around here and there, but he was sure he never actually met her. With a bounce in his step, he headed over to her. "Hello," he greeted. "I am sorta new to this land and I was hoping I could get some assistance seeing the area." He grinned even wider at her, hoping that he didn't seem too troublesome.

[ Lady Kiya ]
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I got caught up with family stuff.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Lulua'line almost jumped, she hadn't expected to run into someone else in the area. It was, however, something that she probably needed. She hadn't interacted with very many in the pride. "Oh!" She said as a reaction before actually collecting herself to know what else to say. The orange and yellow leopard seemed to just pop out of no where.

"I... Of course, I can help" She said with a smile at the other. "I'm Lulua'line" She added. She didn't know how others treated newcomers, but she was always one to treat most everyone with kindness. "Where is it that you'd like to see first?" She hadn't pictured the day to turn out this way. She had expected that she'd walk around the pride by herself and take in the land.

It was no different this way, she supposed, just now that she had someone to talk to while enjoying the sights. It had been a while since she had done either.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:09 am
"Sorry that I scared you." Tue said, his grin turned a bit awkward. It would have probably been better if he would have said something further away so she knew he was approaching her. "It's nice to meet you Lulua'line, my name is Tue!" At least the conversation was going well, he thought. Maybe there was a chance he could fix his earlier mistake and make a new friend?

"Maybe we can see the land around the temple? I've been in the temple already, and I doubt I will ever figure my way though it. Seems like a lost cause to me." he said with a laugh. "But I am good with seeing anything. Even the treetops are a find place to go."

He had managed to make it to the top of one of the trees. While up there, he felt like he was on top of the world. He was able to see far distances, though he couldn't see much other then the temple and the tree tops. In the distance he could see some water, but that was it.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm
"Oh no," she started "You didn't scare me, I was just not expecting to run into someone so fast" She said with a giggle. Well, she hadn't expected to run into anyone. She figured most would keep to their business, or they'd be too busy to actually bug her. He seemed like a great lad, and she didn't want to just leave him stranded. She knew how that felt when first coming to the pride.

"Oh! I haven't been to the temple in a while." She said with a fit of excitement. She didn't know where else that would take them, but there was several places to go around there. "I'm sure I could help you figure out some places in the Temple" She told him with a nod. She hadn't been there lately, but it was a good chance to explore the place again and refresh her memory of what is what, and where everything was.

"I know where a good water pool is inside the temple." She remembered taking her cubs there when they were just starting to learn to walk. It was a place they liked playing. "Or if you don't want to go in there with a little help, we can always find the river, and go for some fish." She was hungry, but not hungry enough to care too much about her hunger The fish sounded like a good taste, but it was also dangerous out by the river. Many creatures lurked around it.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm
Tue laughed. He was thankful he didn't scare her. It would have been dreadful to start off a friendship like that. He would be sure not to do anything like that again though, just in case anyone else was easier scared then Lulua'line.

As interested as he was in finally figuring his way though the tunnels, the idea of fishing was something he was more interested in. Plus he hadn't ate all day. He could feel his empty stomach gargle at the word food. "I think going to the river will be best. We could have a quick snack. Maybe later we could go to the temple?" He said. "I am a bit hungry. That and I've never seen the river before."

His tail wiggled with excitement. "I was wondering, have you been in Usafi'tukufu for long? I haven't met to many other leopards so I don't know who all is new and who have been in the pride for a while." Tue explained. He thought that if he was raised somewhere, here would be the perfect place. It had everything needed in a home. Once he was used to being here he was sure that he would want to start a family of his own, though that was still a ways away.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 pm
"The river it is!" She said with a smile. Though the dangers were there, but that was part of the fun. Her tail flicked a bit. She eyed the other as he asked about how long she had been here. Pondering it, she sat down.. "Well, I suppose I have been here quite a while." She said with a nod. "I wasn't born here, though." She added just so he knew that she hadn't always been there.

"I came here with someone." She told him as she stood back up. She decided she could tell her story on the move. She started moving towards a narrow path that was made by years of leopards moving that way. "This way" She added in her pause of her story. "My mother and older sister took care of us cubs, but when I was a young adult I met someone, and he showed me this place."

"I never returned back to them," It was almost sad, but she knew it was her place. "This place just called my name." She added with a smile, and continued to walk. She had known the previous leader of the pride, but things had changed since then. "But that's my small story." She added making sure he knew it was the end. She didn't want to go into too much detail. Some of it was still painful to say.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:56 am
Tue listened eagerly to her talk. He was glad he met a member of the pride who was there longer, not that he would have been upset if he had met a newer member. He just thought that an older member would be able to show him around better. He walked behind her down the narrow path as he listened.

"I think it is better to come into a group then by yourself." He said with a nod, thinking of his own situation. He had just stumbled across the colony and decided to join. Nothing too exciting, but he did feel lonely from time to time. At least now he knew another leopard. He wouldn't feel as alone. He thought about her family, how worried they must be for her. When he became an adult he left his family in search of some place to belong. It took him a while, but eventually he did find this colony and it suited him well enough. Better then any place else in his travels.

"I hope that I will be able to call this place home soon. It is so beautiful and amazing already and it has the right feel I think." He said with a grin, looking around at his green surroundings. "Your tale was good. I mean, I am sorry that you never returned to your mother and sister. Hopefully they have guessed that you have moved on and are doing well."

[ Lady Kiya ]

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:34 pm
She hadn't really thought much if they would miss her. "Well, I had a few other siblings as well, there was 7 not including my oldest sister." She said with a chuckle. "I'm sure it was a bit of a blessing having one less mouth to feed, and I was ready to leave and start my own life." She knew that was most important. Maybe one day she'd she her mother and sister again. She left out her half twin siblings that were almost as old as her oldest sister. She didn't want anyone to know that she was half related to Hybrids.

Lulua'line didn't personally know them, but she had seen them time to time when she was a cub. It was still something she'd never share with someone. "I hope you do, this place is amazing." She said with a nod. "Even though some places are a little dangerous, that's half the fun." She added as the leaves from low trees rubbed against her body as she moved down the narrow path.

"We're almost there, it's just up the path a bit more." She said with a nod, "But you should look before entering the water, there are things that like to try to eat anything that they can get." She almost shuttered upon the thought, but it was true enough. There were also monkeys that threw things at you. While they weren't very dangerous, they could hurt you a little bit if they happen to have some type of fruit or rock in their reach.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 am
"That's a lot of siblings!" Tue said with a small laugh. "I don't have any siblings, so I am a bit jealous. I think it would have been nice to grow up with siblings. Even if some can be annoying." He wondered how different things would have been if he had siblings. It would have been much harder to leave, that's for sure. He would probably end up trying to have one come with him for company.

"Since I got here, I actually haven't had too much trouble as far as danger is concerned. I have probably just been lucky though. That and I haven't done too much exploring, because I am afraid that I'll just end up lost." He said with a grin. It would be bad if he got himself lost in the jungle. He would probably spend all his time walking in circles and not even know it.

The thought that there were things in the water that could eat him, made his eyes grow big. "Wha-what kind of things?" He stuttered, picturing a giant fish, twice the size of him, with long jagged teeth. It was hard to imagine such a monster in a river.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:35 pm
She knew parts of both words when growing up. First, she had been with lots of siblings, then one day none. Though, she never kept them out of her heart, she just didn't know what else to do about it. Maybe one day they'd venture to her again in the world. She knew that one of her siblings already had a cub, but that was a while ago, she was sure the cub was grown now. Her's were, after all. "I'm sure you grew up just fine with, or without siblings" She said with a nod.

She nodded with his words as they finally came up to the river's bank. It was big, at least bigger than most waters that Lulua'line dared to ever say she had seen. The water was fast moving in the middle, but the edges seemed to hardly move at all. "I didn't do much exploring either when I first came," she assured him. "I had the same feeling of getting lost." Of course, it had take a bit for her to get over that fact, but with Dole it had been easy. Perhaps when someone's there to help you, you tend to remember things easier.

"One really large snake," She pondered.... "or an large lizard with huge teeth." She wasn't sure what they were really cared, those huge scaly things with sharp teeth, but she had seen one once. "But they're pretty easy to spot, if you look." She told him with a nod. "see, some are dark green, and well, the sand around the edges of the water aren't really dark." she told him as she pointed.

She looked at the water as she crept close to it. Nothing seemed to be there to hurt them this time. That was good. She smiled with relief. "Seems today you're lucky again, my friend." She nodded. "I'm not very good at fishing, so I hope you don't mind." She told him with a giggle. She had lost more fish then caught, but at least she tried.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 pm
Tue had seen a couple rivers during his travels, but none as big as this one. He gave Lulua'line a grin. “With help like yours, I am sure I will get to know my way around here. It probably would have taken me way longer to find this river. That and I would probably be hesitant to even travel to it alone.” He saw how fast it was going. He would have to be careful when he entered the water, he thought, imagining himself getting swept up by the current.

His eyes went big as she told him about the creatures. “I'll have to keep my eyes out for them. I think I would like to see one of the large snakes, though preferably from a distance. I wouldn't want to be a snack after all.” He said with a laugh.

“You might not be the best fisher, but you are an excellent guide.” Tue said as he started getting into the water. The water was cool, but not too terrible cold. He waited for a moment for a fish to come swimming down the river. While with his family he had the chance to go fish catching with his father. He learned that patient was the key. His attention was fully on spotting a fish. When he saw one of the larger ones swimming toward him, he was ready. He stuck at the fish, his claws going into the fish. With a huge grin, he pulled his catch above the water. “I got one for us to eat!”

He grabbed the fish with his mouth and brought it over to Lulua'line. “One more ought to do it.” He said after laying the fish in front of her. “Feel free to snack on it while I catch another one.”

[ Lady Kiya ]

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 pm
It almost seemed second nature to her to wonder around the pride, then again she had been there for a long while. "Well, I'd be more than happy to help you learn your way." She said with a returned grin. "You shouldn't hesitate to go places alone, that's part of the adventure." she told him with a nod. She hardly thought about the dangers that could happen when she went wondering, but she supposed that it was probably better if she did.

"It's okay, not many of us run into any problems." She told him when she noticed his reaction. "Sometimes it takes a little talking to some of the creatures, most are quite understanding, unless they're hungry." Though, she wouldn't advise going too close to them even if they weren't hungry. She had a little uses trusting some of the critters out there.

She nodded to his compliment with a smile. She was more than happy to help someone in need, as that's what she thought anyone would do if she was in their shoes. She gasped when he caught a fish, she'd never actually seen someone do it, but she knew it was possible. "You're quite good at that!" She said excitingly. It had been a while since she had last ate some fish.

Lulua'line put her paw upon the fish while it was still wiggling around. It hadn't realized yet that it was dead, or going to be dead anyways."I'll wait." She said. She did feel awkward eating while he continued to fish, so she waited. She was so use to when she was with others, eating at the same time. Perhaps that was a bit sill of her. After all, if he didn't catch another fish, she was more than happy to split what she had. He did, after all, catch it.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 pm
Tue nodded his head. “Eventually I will do some exploring on my own. Once I know the general area, I think I can explore without getting too lost.” His attention went back to the fish in the stream. He saw a small group of fishing heading toward him. Part of his attention went to Lulua'line as she spoke. He felt a bit of embarrassment went she complimented him.

“I used to catch fish when I lived with my family. My father had taught how to do it. At the time it was the easiest thing to catch. There wasn't much prey animals around.” He explained, giving her a glance. “I'm no where near as good as my father though. He was a real master fisher.” As he talked, he noticed the small group of fishing going past him. He would have to wait a little longer now.

Once the next group of fish came by he was able to grab one. He carried it back over to Lulua'line and sat down next to her. “I wonder if the fish here will taste like the fish from my old home.” He said with a laugh. He was sure there would be a similar taste, but probably not the same. The scales on this fish was a slightly different color then the ones he ate before.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:48 pm
She listened to his story and smiled at him when he came back with another fish. She gave him a light shrug when he asked his question "Only one way to find out." She giggled as she lifted her foot up from the now still fish. She wonder what it was like to be a fish, always in water. "They do look tasty' She said before biting into her fish.

"Maybe you can teach me sometime, then.." She said with a nod. She'd never seen someone catch fish so fast, so to her, he was the best fisher ever. Though, she didn't want to tell him that. She figured she'd end up embarrassing him or making the situation a little uncomfortable.

Besides the bones, it was quite tasty.

Club Snails

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas