Domesticated War Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 218 219 220 221 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 pm
The Forest of Old is home to many tribes of centaurs, some very big and powerful, others not so much. Conflict has filled the past, but has been kept at bay my the inter marriages of the tribal leader's children. As such is the duty of every third generation: unite with a child of a rival people to keep the peace. Although these children grow knowing what is expected of them, it does not make the job any easier when the time comes for the intendeds to be introduced to each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:22 pm
Name: D'lin, princess

Tribe: Shimmer tribe

Bio: D'lin, like most of the Shimmer tribe take great pride in themselves, too much if you were to ask the other tribes. Known for their vanity, upper class Shimmer females rarely leave the comfort of their own extravagant homes. D'lin does not work, nor does she even know how to perform the most basic of domestic tasks. Her role in the tribe is to be beautiful and to marry for peace. She does have a highly opinionated voice of nearly everyone and everthing, even though she lacks the world view and experience to back up those views.

D'lin:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Le'si: D'lin's servant/really only friend

Ki'lin: D'lin's mother, the queen

Kulan: D'lin's father, the king

Xical: healer

Kia Silverblade:

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm
Name: Prince Kolo

Tribe: Silverblade

Bio: As his tribe, Kolo is a protector of the weak. With his sword and shining armor he'll fight when he needs to but prefer not to when he has the chance. He is a man of peace wishing to stop wars before they start and not to kill anyone no matter what his own tribe thinks. His words and actions always reflect selflessness, compassion and honor.

Kolo:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm
D'lin was inside her home sitting on a lovely pillow with Le'si brushing her hair. Her mood was upset since this is the day that she would meet Prince Kolo. Really, the two of them had been married since their parents agreed to the union, but soon they would go through the motions and have the title of husband and wife recorded on paper. She sighed heavily and tried not to frown; mother always said that gave you wrinkles. "Le'si," she snapped, "go and meet the Silverblade party. I want to know that my groom is not covered in mud before I entertain the thought of him in my house."

Le'si nodded, "yes, princess." She was also dressed very fine and took very good care of herself. D'lin had chosen her as a servant when the young princess took her own house. Le'si saw that though her mistress was vain and self-centered, she did care about her people and took pride in her work. With the posture and grace of a princess herself, Le'si walked to the road to look for the prince.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Prince Kolo was outside the village in a clearing thinking to himself. He was not thrilled with a arrange marriage either but was keeping it to himself since it was the way to keep the peace with the two tribes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm
Not seeing the prince, Le'si decided to walk down the road a bit, stepping around every muddy spot to avoid getting dirty. Her walk was dainty and light, not disturbing the road. If the prince was late, that was only going to make D'lin angry. She was not happy he was coming in the first place, but she was prepared for it now.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 pm
Soon Kolo looked and saw Le'si walking around wondering what she was doing. He then got up and walked towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 pm
Deep in the forest Nyota sat with a dragon perched on his shoulders, watching the centaurs outside the forest. as a zebratuar he had alway felt unwelcome in thier society but only he kept watch over all areas just the same, but never left his forest home  

Nyota Mwuaji

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 pm
Le'si was started by the prince, no one from her tribe would just be running around the woods. She caught her breath, "Prince Kolo, I assume?" She looked him over, his armor was too well made to be for less than a noble and he had definitely been traveling for some time. He would need a bath before D'lin saw him, no sense in putting her off anymore and causing more conflict between them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm
Kolo noticed she looked uneasy but didn't know why. "I am. You must be a servant of the princess. What is it you need?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 pm
Le'si knew better than to express her full thoughts to a royal; she took a softer approach with him. "I was sent to meet your party." She looked around, not knowing if there would be anyone watching, "there are others? I should also see to your immediate needs. Perhaps you would like to refresh yourself, maybe a drink?" She smiled with true kindness, she did want Kolo and D'in to marry and secure peace.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 pm
"You are kind but I can tell your nervous. Please speak freely. Now I didn't come with anyone cause I prefer to be on my own sometimes. Also why should I refresh so suddenly?"  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:44 pm
Kolo clearly did not know much about the Shimmer tribe, not that she knew much about his. She tried to stand motionless to not give away her mood like D'lin, but her weight shifted on her slim legs. He did give her permission to speak her mind and it was not like politeness would keep the princess silent. Best be out with it now, "you're filthy. If I was your servant, I would not allow you to be seen it that state." Maybe that was a little too blunt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 pm
Kolo then looked at his skin. "It doesn't seem that bad. Why is it that your tribe care so much on appearance?" He was also thinking about servants and rather he needed one. He never considered it before now.  

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm
Le'si looked at him like he had sprouted another eye from his face. "How much have you learned about your bride to be?" One good thing about Le'si's life, she was not high ranking enough to know anything about marriage as anything but two people in love. Her husband would adore her and she in return. The servant also did not think much of this arrangement, but if it saved conflict in the forest, then it should be so.  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 218 219 220 221 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff