Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 am
---------------------User Image

Hello and welcome to my little role-play search. I'll try to keep this as short and sweet as possible (lol even though this is me we're talking about).
I figure that, being quite new to the guild, finding a couple of long term roleplaying partners here would be exciting, fun, plus I'd get to meet some of you awesome people.

I am looking for a couple of long term roleplaying partners, so please, don't post twice then disappear into oblivion! No one learns anything or makes any friends that way. :c

Roleplays, to me, are a magical way of really getting in touch with that fantastical place that we each have inside us. That universe that, when we grow older, we tend to lose touch with. It's an exploration, an adventure. It can be as outrageous and psychedelic as you want it to be. For this very reason, the most I like to plan out in a role-play is a lose outline for the plot, to keep it going somewhere. Everything else is all cards in play (except god-modding. Never, ever god-modding).

Characters? Make them up, be bold. Don't give me a biography, let me learn your character through mine, and vice versa! Picture wise; if you're going to use a picture, illustrations only please. No photographs. Anime's a hit or a miss.

My posts can range from 200 to 500 words, sometimes more, if inspiration lets it. Spelling and grammar = as perfect as possible; spellcheckers are our friends.

------User Image
------------ Jak & Daxter {canon & OC}

------------ Sly Raccoon {OC}

------------ Forgotten Realms/ Dungeons & Dragons

------------ Alien Quadrilogy {canon & OC}

------------ Dark Cloud/ Dark Chronicle {canon & OC}

------------ Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory {canon & OC}

------------ Amnesia-inspired horror

------------ Pokemon/ Horror mashup

------------ 17th century pirates  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:43 am
b u m p-- emotion_bigheart  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:44 pm
I would like to RP with you~ emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Ooh, okay! <3 Did any of my cravings catch your eye, or did you have something specific in mind?  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:07 pm
Lozzieful
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Ooh, okay! <3 Did any of my cravings catch your eye, or did you have something specific in mind?

Well... Er... No, your's aren't really my cup o' tea cat_sweatdrop

I had an idea, though, it's from a Russian soap opera xD. If you don't like it, we could think of something together~

Ok, so, let's the characters G and B.

G and B met in highschool, when G was the new kid. They became friends quickly, and B ended up asking G out (or the other way around; depending on genders.) They dated in high school and slept together on Prom Night. After high school ended, they both went to different post-secondary schools and decided to break up. G found out she was pregnant with B's baby, but never told him.

Many years later, G and B meet again and G is a single mother with a child, while B has a family, children, etc and that leaves G heartbroken. She tells B that she has his child and then they find a way to be together cause they're still in love. Affairs, love triangles, etc :3

P.S: They're still fairly young; early 20's, late 30's.

P.P.S: It's just a mix of different Russian soaps xD Just the regular lol

P.P.P.S: I'd prefer to be the girl for this one...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:11 pm
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Ah, sorry, I really have no interest in soaps whatsoever. I don't like high school or modern day living based role-plays.

As far as romance goes, I'm willing to do something tied in with fantasy, mythology, or 17th century life in the Caribbean (I'd have a bash at something Harvest Moon/Rune Factory based too); other than that I'd like to stick to the cravings that I've listed. <3  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:14 pm
Lozzieful
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Ah, sorry, I really have no interest in soaps whatsoever. I don't like high school or modern day living based role-plays.

As far as romance goes, I'm willing to do something tied in with fantasy, mythology, or 17th century life in the Caribbean (I'd have a bash at something Harvest Moon/Rune Factory based too); other than that I'd like to stick to the cravings that I've listed. <3

What exactly is '17th century life in the Caribbean'? xD I'd like to do a mythology-type RP, too. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:18 pm
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Like, the same era as Pirates of the Caribbean. 3nodding The age of pirates, as it were.

Ooh, okay, so mythology's a possibility then. ^^ Is there any in particular you're a fan of?  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:19 pm
Lozzieful
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Like, the same era as Pirates of the Caribbean. 3nodding The age of pirates, as it were.

Ooh, okay, so mythology's a possibility then. ^^ Is there any in particular you're a fan of?

I like all mythology xD. Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian... Any one in particular YOU'D like to do?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:24 pm
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Well, I do love egyptian mythology; but whether or not I could pull a decent role-play out of that I'm not sure.

One thing that does jump straight to mind though actually; the Valkyries from Norse mythology. <33 I'm sure if we planned the setting for it, that could be a banger of a role-play, and I'm pretty knowledgeable of them. what do you think?

Also sorry, but I'm going to have to get to bed; it's almost half past midnight here and I'm up early tomorrow for a swim. But I'll definitely get back to you in the morning! :3 I'll try and think of some more mythology-based ideas for tomorrow, too. emotion_bigheart  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Lozzieful
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Well, I do love egyptian mythology; but whether or not I could pull a decent role-play out of that I'm not sure.

One thing that does jump straight to mind though actually; the Valkyries from Norse mythology. <33 I'm sure if we planned the setting for it, that could be a banger of a role-play, and I'm pretty knowledgeable of them. what do you think?

Also sorry, but I'm going to have to get to bed; it's almost half past midnight here and I'm up early tomorrow for a swim. But I'll definitely get back to you in the morning! :3 I'll try and think of some more mythology-based ideas for tomorrow, too. emotion_bigheart

I was thinking Valkyries, too~ I was thinking maybe one of us is a Valkyrie and she finds a warrior and brings him back, and they don't want him and want to kill him, but the two end up falling in love, despite the fact that she's a valkyrie...? And, alright, goodnight <3!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Ooh yes, I love that idea! emotion_awesome Let's go with that!

So do you have any preference for which character you'd like to play? I'd be happy laying either. I'm a little less experienced playing as a male character, but I'd still be willing to give it a whirl!  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm
Lozzieful
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Ooh yes, I love that idea! emotion_awesome Let's go with that!

So do you have any preference for which character you'd like to play? I'd be happy laying either. I'm a little less experienced playing as a male character, but I'd still be willing to give it a whirl!

Hm... I really don't know xD. I'd like to try a valkyrie... But I don't know lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 pm
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Haha, well it's entirely up to you! ^_^ If you want to give a valkyrie a whirl then go for it; then if later down the line you decide it's not working for you, we could switch roles or something.

Would you like to start, or shall I?  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:29 pm
Lozzieful
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Haha, well it's entirely up to you! ^_^ If you want to give a valkyrie a whirl then go for it; then if later down the line you decide it's not working for you, we could switch roles or something.

Would you like to start, or shall I?

You s'il-vous-plait~ (In case you don't speak French, that means please xD)

Are you going to make a thread??  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces