Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
ever dream you are a furry or that you are with a furry? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:23 pm
I wanna know.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 pm
I dreamt I was a furry last night. And strangely, Gangnam style woke me up. emotion_awesome  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:46 am
It's happened once or twice, but I can't remember the dream well enough to tell you about it. I do remember the dreams were Final Fantasy, .Hack-esqe, so the furs were sort of a different race, but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 am
Not that I recall!
I don't remember many of my dreams when I wake up. Maybe it's cause I spend so much time daydreaming I don't need night dreams. :V  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm
I wish I could remember the dreams more strongly... They were so interesting!

So yes, I have biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:42 pm
I constantly imagine everyone as a anthro. I usually base the animal on their personality and what not. (Unless they have a fursona of their own.) It's a strange habit. My boss is a hyena and the other two waitresses are twin leopards...

But I digress.

But as for dreams, I have them very rarely. Because I sleep very rarely >w<  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:52 pm
I tend to snuggle with my cat when I sleep at night, so the thought has more often crossed my mind than not. Those dreams are always fun though, cause I imagine she's the type to always want to go out and try new things.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:53 pm
Kairo Yakazu
I tend to snuggle with my cat when I sleep at night, so the thought has more often crossed my mind than not. Those dreams are always fun though, cause I imagine she's the type to always want to go out and try new things.

OMG I DO THAT TOO!!! Snuggle with my cat I mean. She's so fluffy and warm~. I have furry dreams all the time. I love them. They make me happy. I don't want to go into detail because there are way too many details, lol.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm
Soriku the Ookami
Kairo Yakazu

OMG I DO THAT TOO!!! Snuggle with my cat I mean. She's so fluffy and warm~. I have furry dreams all the time. I love them. They make me happy. I don't want to go into detail because there are way too many details, lol.

lol My kitty always has so much personality that I can't help but imagine her as a furry when I dream sometimes. She is loving and all mine >w< Sometimes, we even have myu conversations  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 pm
Kairo Yakazu
Soriku the Ookami
Kairo Yakazu

lol My kitty always has so much personality that I can't help but imagine her as a furry when I dream sometimes. She is loving and all mine >w< Sometimes, we even have myu conversations

eee~! That's my favorite time with my cat! She's all like 'Mreaow', and I'm like 'Mreowoof', lol.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vulpiano Firefox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 pm
I do from time to.time, the only two I recal are this fursona (my baby fur fox fursona) and my wolf fursona Kiba Zetsumei (my adult fursona)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:29 pm
Well i have alot of furry dreams but they always turn out to be dirty in the end.  

SilentSpirit909

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 pm
Ive only had 1 dream where I was a furry. I didn't see or feel myself as one, but i was consciously aware that I was. That was it. Was pretty lame and boring though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 pm
only once; it wasn't dirty it was romantic a bit though. It was on a sunny boardwalk and i was some kind of cat person with a cat girl. It was weird having a tail .-.; Also i dreamt i was a scaly once but i don't know if that counts ^^;;  

Beyond Heroic

Gallant Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:56 pm
Ive dream I was an animal before, but never an all out furry. I wish I had!! D:  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff