Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 pm
Ailill sighed as he led Braven and Nilima to the park. Today was one of the days that he was to meet with Thing Two and Talia. While Ailill enjoyed seeing his other child, he felt wary and on edge every time he met with the other stallion.

Nilima giggled and bounced in her father's hold. She did love coming to the park and seeing her sister and mommy. She did notice though that her dad did get tense every time they met up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:58 pm
Thing two happily made he way towards the park with his daughter by his side. He had kept the little red colored mare with him and was teaching her out to be just as much a trickster as he was. She had more energy than his other two children combined. He was very much looking forward to seeing the foal's father again. Though he did wish that Ailill would relax again. Thing two hardly ever pulled the same big trick twice. And there would be nothing two gain with more foals just now. But it was still fun to see just how worked up Ailill was.

Spotting the stallion and the other two foals he laughed softly, "Shall we surprise them my little one? sneak up behind them and grab them or jump out of a bush and scare them?"

Braven walked next to his father he was so very glad to be able to hold his hand in public. It was times like this when he felt really loved and that his father was proud of him. He was glad to see is sister and mother but they were both far too hyper for his liking and he knew that Ailill was not found of his mother. He was too young to know why but seeing his belvoed father so upset got him upset too.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:20 pm
Talia hopped along behind her father trying to step on each of the cracks in the pavement that they passed, the loose curls of her hair bouncing around her face as she giggled. Growing up with her daddy was fun, but she much more enjoyed it when she got to see her father and siblings. Especially when they got to play in a huge park like this. She looked up to Thing Two as he spoke to her and tilted her head from side to side like a little bird. "Sneaky! Sneaking is so much fun!" She giggled again and rushed to the side so that they could circle around to sneak up on the other three, tugging on Thing Two's hand in an attempt to drag him along with her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Ailill sighed as he sat on the bench that was there usual meeting spot. "Keep an eye out for your sister and your father." He let go of his kids hands to rub his hands over his eyes before setting his hands on his kids heads.

Nilima leaned against her father and smiled. He wasn't normally very affectionate so it was nice when he was.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm
Thing Two laughed softly as his daughter agreed to surprising of their family members. He allowed her to drag him to the bushes and trees. Once there he moved pretty quickly around he smiled as he watched his one time lover sitting down with the two. He put a finger to his lips and moved slowly up towards the sitting group moving his hands out getting ready to wrap them around the adult stallion's eyes.

Braven sat on the bench near his father. He glanced to the side to see his sister leaning against his father and wondered if he could too. Or if his father would push him away. So he just sat on the bench kicking his legs back and forth being quiet not wanting to bother his already tense father.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:07 pm
She followed Thing Two carefully, not wanting to ruin the surprise. She leaned forward getting ready to hide Nilima's eyes.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 pm
Ailill paused as he felt Nilima lean against him but not Braven that was unusual. Normally he had to pry Braven off with a stick. He smiled slightly and pulled the boy closer. "Are you okay, Braven?" As tired as he was he would never deny that he cared for his children.

Nilima giggled and smiled over at Braven.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:01 pm
Braven blushed a bit and smiled happily as his father drew him closer. The little colt wrapped his arms around his father's waist as best he could and hugged him, "Dad was upset....I did not want to make it worse." he said softly and nuzzled his father's side smiling at his sister. He loved his father more than anything.

Thing Two gave his oldest daughter a wink and wrapped his hands around Ailill's eyes leaning in close, "Guess who?" He said in a more feminine voice.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:12 pm
Seeing Thing Two wink she jumped out and wrapped her hands over Nilima's eyes imitating her Daddy. "Guess who! Guess who!" She giggled and hopped up and down as she waited impatiently.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:40 pm
Ailill smiled at Braven. "This actually makes me feel a little better Braven thank -" He stopped when the hands covered his eyes and tensed pulling his children closer instinctively. He had to think rationally. They were here to meet Thing Two after all, but that didn't ease his nerves. "Braven who is covering my eyes?"

Nilima had giggled before Ailill squeezed her against him, "Please be my sister?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:53 pm
Braven looked up at the smile from his father and he was so happy to see that. He and his sister had made their father feel better. He giggled and then he stopped as soon as his father stopped talking but when he was asked he looked up and Thing Two with both hands busy could not tell him to keep quiet he nods, "It is Mother." he said softly.

Thing two giggled. "Aww Braven why did you have to go and tell him. It is no fun if you give in so easily." he giggled and moved to lean over the bench and kiss Braven's head, "We made it and look how handsome your growing. Hello over there Nilima do you want to go and have some fun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:22 pm
Talia giggled happily as she dropped her hands from her sister's eyes and bounced around so that she was standing in front of them. "Yup! Was it fun? I had fun. We should play hide and seek. Or tag! Let's play! Come on!" She bounce with nearly each word before tossing her arms around Nilima's neck and hugged her sister tight. "Are you gonna play too Braven?"

Devin laughed as Ceallach nearly pulled his arm out of it's socket as he was dragged along to the park. He had promised Aven that he would start taking Ceallach out a couple of times a week so that she could focus on sorting things out around the house. "No need to rush. The park will still be there when we get there."

"But I wanna get there now so I have longer to play! Hurry Da!" Ceallach rushed along the sidewalk, stopping once in a while to bounce impatiently as Devin caught up.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:05 am
"Does everything have to be a joke with you Thing Two?" He smiled down at Braven. "Go play with your sisters, I'll be right here, kiddo."

"Let's play tag, tag is awesome!" Nilima giggled as she hugged her sister back and hopped off off the bench. "Come on, Braven, let's play!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 pm
Thing Two laughs and nods and he moved around to sit on the bench next to Ailill. "Yes it doe actually I find life so much more tolerable that way. And it would seem our dear little Talia agrees. Why must you be so serious all the time? Seriously poor Braven is so much like you now a days I am starting to dislike him. He does not act like a foal." He said and sighed. "You used to be so fun. Like when you just took me to be on a whim. Come now are you so afraid someone else will take a potion too? What if I were to watch all three of them for a day you could go out and relax if you like. You really look like you could use it."

Braven gave a nod and got off the bench to move after his sisters. He looked back at his father almost as if he were sure that Ailill would take off and leave them but he seemed to relax as Ailill promised to be right there. "I am coming Nilima. We can play tag if you like. Who is it?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:29 pm
"Braven is it!" She squealed before giggling and darting off, her hand still interlaced with Nilima's as she dragged her sister along with her. "You can't catch us!!!"

Devin sighed as he finally unleashed Ceallach into the park, looking around for a bench to collapse on so that he could keep an eye on the boy. Seeing an empty one near the other two grown males he slowly made his way closer, not wanting to intrude. He sat on the empty bench and did his best to politely tune out their conversation.

Devin tore across the field in the park, not really watching where he was going as he headed toward a tree that he had been wanting to climb since his last visit.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff