Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] It Has Been Too....Oh No(Ailill/Gavril/Two Foals) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:05 am
It had been far too long since Gavril had run into his handsome clubbing partner Ailill. Normally they would meet up a couple times a month a some club or another but it had been almost two years since he had last seen the splotched stallion.

At first the dancer had thought that maybe their timing had just been way off and they just kept missing each other. Then he figured that maybe Ailill had found himself a mate and actually settled down. But still if the other had found a mate surely he would have stopped by to let Gavril know. Not that they had owed each other anything it was still a common decency . Besides Gavril would love to meet the Mearh that won his fellow playboy's heart.

So since he had heard no word about the other in any club Gavril grew just a bit worried. After asking around for a month or two the chocolate stallion had finally learned of his friend's address. He did not bother to send a letter first and inform the other of his stopping by incase Ailill would use that chance to take off he made his way over to the other's house.

Hoping he had gotten the right spot Gavril knocked on the door and waited to see if his handsome friend would show up. "I hope some little mare didn't break his foolish heart." he said softly as he waited his tail flicking behind him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:19 am
Ailill was exhausted. Completely and utterly exhausted. Here he was chasing down his children, much as he had been since he had been since Thing Two passed them off on him. He hadn't been able to get out on his own since Braven and Nilima came into his life. Then of course there was the case of Gavril. His clubbing friend who he hadn't seen in a long time. The splotched stallion wasn't even sure he could face his chocolate colored dance partner anymore. What would he even say? 'Sorry I couldn't hang, I have kids now because a slept with a psychotic stallion who took a potion to get pregnant.'

He threw and arm over his eyes and sighed pausing as he heard the knock on his door. He groaned as he stood from the couch walking over to the door and opening it. "Thing Two I thought we agreed only to meet-... Gavril... what are you doing here?" There was no hiding the pure shock on Ailill's face.

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 am
Braven completely clueless to his father's exhaustion had been enjoy yet another came of tag with his sister and father. But as his father lay on the couch covering his eyes the little foal and padded over and knelt but the couch watching Ailill. It looked like maybe it was nap time and he had just been about to crawl up onto the couch with his dad when there was a knock on the door.

The bright little foal giggled and started running towards the door wondering if maybe it was his 'mother' and sister. After all they really were the only ones who Braven had even seen at the door before. Before he could stretch and try to reach the door Ailill beat him to it and opened it up. Because his dad had alredy gotten it the pale foal hid behind the door ready to surprise his mother but his father sounded shocked as he mentioned something called a Gavril.

Gavril raised a brow at the shocked look on Ailill's face. He had expected some shock but surely the other was over doing it a bit. "Thing Two? Oh my so then you must have a Thing One huh? No wonder you haven't been at the clubs if you have Two Things tying up your time, your naughty stallion." He laughed and reached up a hand to run it threw his silken hair. "I had not seen you at the clubs for a long time and I guess I grew a bit worried. So I figured I would find you see see if you were still alive and not dead with no one having discovered your beautiful body."

Even though the look on his friends face was not one that he like he tried to keep it a bit light hearted. "So I guess my second thought was right and somemearh as tied your wandering heart down." He placed his hand on his hip and gave another shrug, "Well...I guess since your alive I can head on make since it seems your a bit busy. Well bring your Thing to the club sometime. I miss seeing you." with that he started to turn to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:48 am
"No, Gavril... it's not that exactly!" Ailill was now in a state of slight panic. He didn't mean to worry his friend at all. "It's just... some things happened that I had little control over," he sighed and leaned against the doorframe tiredly.

"Braven!" came a soft childish voice from behind Ailill. "How many times has Daddy said not to run to the door? Besides, we can still play tag right?" Nilima reached the door and paused seeing Gavril. She tugged on Ailill's tail. "Daddy... is he your friend... the one you told us about from before you got us?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 am
Gavril stopped as Ailill told him that that was not it. He looked over to see how panicked his friend looked. He sighed softly and stepped forward to slide his hand softly against the other stallion's splotched cheek. "You really looked completely drai..." He stopped as he heard a small voice calling out for Braven then saying that Daddy said not to come to the door. His hand dropped from the other's cheek and his brow drew together in a bit of suspicion. Ailill was playing with some young filly. He never would have guessed that that was how Ailill's true taste ran.

He took another step out as the super young filly appeared behind Ailill. He liked them super young. But then she continued to call him daddy and the way she was looking and acted it was more like she really was his daughter. As a little pale face with a green splotches peaked around the door it was Gavril's turn to wear a panicked look.

Braven looked up as his sister came around, "No Daddy was going to take a nap. It was nap time now!" he said before he peaked around the door frame to look at the large dark brown stallion. He was really handsome like the bad guy of a fairy tail that tried to tempt the princess away from the real prince.

Gavril looked at the two small figures then up at Ailill confused and just a bit panicked. He bit his lower lip and shut his eyes for a moment. "Y.." he took a breath and calmed a bit enough to open his eyes and see they were still there, "You have foals? That is why you can not been coming out?" He brought a hand up to his rub at his eyes. "And you told them about me? Why would you do that?" He ask taking another step from the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:25 pm
Ailill winced as he watched the reactions play over Gavril's face. He had been afraid of this. "Yes... I have foals... it's a long story. The reason why I didn't tell you is because I don't know where you live. I would have sent you a message or tried to come by, but the only place we really see each other is at the club. I can't really go there with these two to look after." Ailill sighed and looked down at Nilima. "Your brother is right. Both of you go to your room and go to sleep. I have to talk to this stallion."

"Are you okay mister?" Nilima asked taking a step toward Gavril before she heard her father's voice. "Yes, Daddy... com'on Braven...." She pouted and turned walking back into the house.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:46 pm
Gavril gave a nod, "Well...congratulations on them. Are there only two or are more of them lurking around?" He asked his voice was growing more calm as he stood there and his face shifted to a more happy tone. for all he knew Ailill had wanted foal and though he was tired he was happy so Gavril would be the same. "You don't need to go into details Ailill. I am glad though that you had thought about trying to get a hold of me to tell me. Congratulations again on them. They are both beautiful foals just like they father. I am sure they will be heart stealers when they grow up."

As Nilima moved towards him he shifted back form her. "I am fine." he said flatly to the child. He let out a sigh as she stopped and moved to walk back into the house.

Braven's little lips were set in a bit of a pout. "Daddy...would you please tuck us in?" He asked softly as he reached up to try and take his father's hand. "Please...tuck us in." he asked shyly not taking his eyes off the brown stallion outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:48 pm
Ailill opened his mouth to try and correct Gavril before the stallion told him not to explain. He sighed and crouched down to look at Braven. "I'll be in soon, but remember what I told you about asking me over and over. Now get to your room." He stood and looked back to Gavril. "There is one more child, she is with the other stallion. His name is Thing Two." Even as he mentioned the pale stallion his face turned to a grimace.

Nilima was in the house and just around the corner trying her best to be quiet while she eavesdropped on the conversation.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:34 pm
Braven beamed up at his father as Ailill knelt down. He loved it when his father got down on his level. His ears lowered a bit though and he held back hugging his father as he was told not to ask over and over. It was is first time asking that time but he gave a nod, "Okay...dad." he said and moved into the house. Seeing Nilima not in her room though he put his hands on his hips. "We should go to our rooms." he said softly.

Gavril watches Ailill with the little colt and as he stands back up. "Ah so Thing Two was their carrier? Three foals...I do not envy you Ailill..." he said softly he said looking down at the ground and away from Ailill grimacing face. "I guess they are keeping you really busy. Again I am just glad to see your alive. I take it you and their carrier do not really get along huh? Thats why I always use protection even with a stallion." he said with a gentle chuckle trying to keep the mood lightish.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:17 pm
Ailill shut the door behind him and leaned against it smiling slightly. "Yeah I should've listened to you about that one."

"You are no fun. Don't you wanna know what daddy and the other man is saying?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm
Gavril sighed softly and with the door between him and the foals he reached out to stroke Ailill's cheek. "You look so tired. Unlike the the last last pair I met who were so excited and bragging about them." He flicked his tail and sighed a bit, "I guess I wont be seeing you around the club for another year then huh?" He smiled gently, "Maybe you should start being a bit more careful when your able to go out hunting again. "

Braven looked at his sister a bit worried. "No. I want dad to be happy with me. You can listen if you want but I am going to go to bed." he said softly and headed to his room getting up on his bed he sat there waiting and hoping that Ailill would come in and tuck him in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:30 pm
"I am tired... Thing Two said that he only wanted one of them... and if I didn't take Nilima and Braven they would be in the orphanage right now." He sighed and shut his eyes, "I couldn't let that happen, they are undoubtedly my offspring. Do you want to come in and catch up?"

Nilima pouted and followed Braven into their room and smiled. "I'm sure he'll be in soon."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm
Braven gave a small nod. "I hope so...but maybe we should lay down....cause he said we should nap." He sighed and laid down on his bed trying to get tired to sleep.

Gavril sighed, "I am sorry he left you to care for two of them." He flicked his tail and tilted his head not really sure if he should go in where foals could come and find him. But he have a nod, "Sure I can come in for a wail. I would be glad to catch up. Yes you can clearly tell that they are yours."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:38 pm
"Thanks..." Ailill opened the door and showed Gavril inside. Even with two children the sitting room was kept very clean. "Go ahead and take a seat, I'll be back in a minute." He slipped into the kids rooms tucking Nilima in first before Braven. He managed a small smile as he kissed the colts forehead. "Better?"

"I told you he'd come in soon." She smiled and snuggled into her blankets, "Love you Daddy."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:00 pm
Gavril was a bit impressed with the state of the sitting room. He gave his head a nod, "Sure thing Ailill." He watched his friend leave the room and then found the chair farthest from where Ailill had left and closest to a wall where not little foal could sneak up on him. He sighed his fear of foal was getting worse. And it did not help that yet another stallion he had been interesting in getting close too turned up to have foals. He rubbed his face sighing.

Braven nuzzled his pillow and rolled over trying to get comfortable and to force himself to sleep. He hear the sound of large hooves on the floor and rolled to watch his father tuck his sister in then come to him. His large eyes filled with tears of joy as he was tucked in and kissed. He smiled and gave a nod of his head, "Yes....thank you dad. I love you!' he smiled and look at his sister, "Yes you did. Daddy is the greatest!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff