7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:06 am
A 1X1 RP between Maylin_C and xgirlinpinkx  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

The name on my birth certificate says...: Amelia Evans
                          My age happens to be...: 17
                          It's rude to ask!: Female
                          I blow out the candles on...: December 4
                          I happen to like...: Animals, Flowers, stars and my best friend
                          I don't happen to like...: Arrogant men, thunder, mean people and violance
                          This is who makes me, me...: Excitable | Compulsive | Kind | Mistrusting
                          A little bit about me...: My name is Amelia, but my good friends and family call me Amy. I live with my dad and older brother, my mom died when I was a baby. I love animals, flowers the stars and...Well, my best friend. I can't tell him how I feel or he might not spend time with me anymore. If I ever lost him, I don't know what I'd do! We have been friends, since... I don't know seems like forever. I'd do anything for him and I know he'd do the same for me.

I am played by...: xgirlinpinkx

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:03 pm
Human Form:
User Image

Angel Form:
User Image

The name on my birth certificate says...: Jason Cameron. My Angel name is Raphael the Angel of Healing.
                          My age happens to be...: 18 but in angel years 1800
                          It's rude to ask!: Male
                          I blow out the candles on...: December 4
                          I happen to like...: My best friend, flying, riding bikes, chocolate, and writing stories and songs, love, meadows, forests,nature, and healing those in need
                          I don't happen to like...: Girls who seemed to show off, killing, people dying young, hate
                          This is who makes me, me...: Dense | Protective | Kind | Free
                          A little bit about me...: Hey Guys my name's Jason Cameron. I do not quite have a family. Except an older brother that I do not know about. As you have noticed. I'm not like other teenage guys. I'm a half angel half human. My mother was an angel. My father a human. But my father was killed by a fallen Angel. The same fate as my mother. My older brother and I had gotten away in time. However we were split up. I was sent to Earth to live among humans. I remember falling onto a field of flowers. In a park. That where I met her, my best friend Amy. She had found me when she was 5. I was at the age of 6 which was about 900 years old in Angel years. But I am so happy that I got to meet her. She is the most important person in my life. That's why I must hide my identity. My mother gave me her transformation necklace when she died. I wear it proudly til this day. I never want anything to happen to her. So that's why I must hide my identity from her and any Fallen Angels who wish to harm earth dwellers. But I suppose lately it has been truly weird. I believe something is wrong with her. I don't know what it might be. But every time I go to hug her or hang out with her. She seems to smile a lot or blush several shades of red. Is this a sign of something?

I am played by...: Maylin_C

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm
Amelia Evans

Amelia ran along the sidewalk, she was out of breath but couldn't stop running. There were two guys chasing her, who wanted to go out with her. Amelia of course kept denying them, well they were not the type to give up easily. Their newest attempts were to wait for her after her classes. This started to scare her, why were they so into her? Amelia had only eyes for one guy, no matter how hard she tried to deny it. Jason her best friend, was the one guy she loved and it would always love him. Could she tell him that? Of course not! Then it would change everything and even perhaps ruin what she and Jason had in their friendship. Someday, though she had hopes of telling him. "Aha! Gotcha!" One of the boys grabbed her arm, Amelia began to try to fight him off. She let out a scream, freaking the two boys out.

[[Hope this is ok for a first post, I'll do better next post.]]  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:44 pm
Jason Cameron

Jason was in his Angel form known as Raphael. He soared through the sky missing his Angel form. Due to always stating in his human form known as Jason Cameron. But then he suddenly heard the scream of his best friend. "Amy?" He said as he looked down below him. He was close by her school. Soaring down towards the school he saw two boys. The two seemed to be harassing her. He noticed the looks of lust from the two. Grabbing his bow and arrow set. He launched an arrow towards the ground freezing time. As he did he went to knock the one holding his best friend down onto the ground. Pushing the other towards the ground as well. He held onto her as he flew her to a safe distance. Keeping her safe within his arms. Slowly putting her down towards where her class was. He glanced towards her once more. Not realizing that one of his angel feathers from his left wing dropped towards her. As he reverted the time back to normal he reverted back towards his human form some distances away from her. Making sure she did not see him transform.

(It's perfect ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 pm
Amelia Evans

Amelia looked around, the boys were gone and she was somewhere different. Giving Jason a puzzled look, when she saw him. "Jason? What happened?" Amelia suddenly put her face in her hand. "Oh, no! Don't tell me I passed out?" Feeling rather embarrassed that she had once again needed Jason to save her, humiliated her. Sure they were best friends, but she felt guilty and helpless always being saved by Jason. "Thanks, Jason. I am really sorry about this I feel utterly useless sometimes. I don't know why you chose me as you're best friend, but I'm very glad you did!" She looked at him, suddenly feeling her cheeks turning pink. Amelia quickly looked away, her eyes filling with admiration for Jason.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:13 pm
Jason Cameron

Jason smiled down at Amy. "Yes you did Amy. But hey I always got your back whenever you need me" He said as he went to smile gently towards her. "But what happened was you did indeed faint. Your crushes chased after you and when one got a hold of you. You blacked out but I got you out of there and made the two get away" He said as he concluded to having her presently standing by her class. "But are you alright?" Looking at her body parts to see if she had any cuts, scrapes, or bruises.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 pm
Amelia Evans

Amelia rubbed her head taking in what Jason just told her. When he asked if she was ok, Amelia looked around on her body. "I am pretty sure I am ok, just maybe a few bruises." Amelia looked at Jason, giving him a grateful smile. "It's thanks to you again, I don't know what I'd do without you, Jason." She leaned and placed a kiss on his cheek. Her cheeks turned pink as she did. Amelia walked around the spot they were at, it was a gorgeous day and Amelia wanted to spend it with Jason. "Are you busy today?" She asked softly, hoping he wasn't. Amelia had other friends she could hang out with, but Jason was a different kind of friend. Amelia paused a moment trying to figure out what kind of friend Jason was, besides her best friend.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MsRetroGeek generated a random number between and ... !

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Jason Cameron

The kiss he received on his cheek. Made him his face turn a weird redish tint. Known as a heavy blush to humans. Looking back towards Amy. He saw a light redish tint also coloring her cheeks. The question took him off guard asking if he had any plans later. Looking into her eyes filled with what he deemed to be hope and happiness. He didn't want to crush the spirit of getting himself to go hang out with her. Uncertainty however stuck to his features. 'Why doesn't Amy just straight out and ask me if I will be willing to hang out with her?' He thought as he nodded slightly. "Sure Amy I would love to" He said smiling towards the girl as he glanced down to see his feather from his wing. It was by Amy's foot. Trying to grab it before she sees it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 pm
Amelia Evans

Amy felt like jumping for joy, very glad he wanted to spend the day with her. Maybe today would be the day, she could confess to him. Amy turned just as he was trying to get the feather. She noticed him reaching down, narrowing her eyes at Jason. "Uh, Jason? What are you doing?" Amy tried to figure out what he could be reaching for. "Oh, my gosh! Is it a bug?!" Amy began dancing around squealing, she hated bugs. "Is it gone?" She kept asking, jumping around in circle. "Please get it off of me!" She kept screaming. People nearby began looking and whispering as they walked by.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:55 pm
Jason Cameron

Jason grabbed the feather just as Amy began to get curious. But she was also freaking out over an insect. He saw others looking at them as he looked towards her. "Amy please calm down" Soothing her with his gentle voice he used with any child or infant to calm them down. "A bug is not on you. It was just well a piece of lint" He whispered towards her. Seeing the feather in his right hand putting it into his jacket pocket safely. Hearing footsteps from their recent audience. He wrapped an arm around Amy's shoulders. "Besides it it was an insect I would have warned you" He said remembering the day that a spider accidentally crawled onto her hand making her cry and hugging onto him. He smiled at that as he looked towards her. "So where shall we go now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:57 pm
Amelia Evans

Amy gave a huge sigh of relief, feeling badly for having a fit over a piece of lint. "Eh, sorry again Jason." Amy said, considering his next question. She had Jason for a day. Amy put a finger to her cheek, her eyes scanning around for something fun, finally she shrugged. "We could go to the park and feed the ducks, also it will give us a chance to talk." Amy felt her cheeks getting warmer again, this really bugged her for the sole reason she didn't want things to be awkard for her and Jason. Amy acted like it was the heat getting to her, even though it was a fairly cool day. "Whew! I must be just getting a bit warm from being out in the sun. Don't you agree Jason?" She asked softly, Amy did hope today was the day to tell Jason how she really felt, just not at that moment.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm
Jason Cameron

"Yes that would be a very nice idea" he agreed with her on he idea to go see the school of ducks at the park. He smiled at that looking down towards her. She still had that strange red tint. He did however wonder what was with that strange red tint that continued to attach to her cheeks. However when she made up an excuse for being hot. He nodded and smile a little. "It indeed is. But are you sure you're not getting sick?" He asked her as he lightly put the back of his hand on her fore head. 'Seems to be normal' He thought once more. As the wind blew lightly. Carrying his feather out of his pocket and towards the ground again. He did not notice as he removed his hand from the top of her face. The feather landed in clear sight as it shimmered down on the ground. The light reflecting on it as if it were glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:07 am
Amelia Evans

[[Excuse the shortness on this one]]

Amy smiled at Jason, glad he agreed to the park. She smiled as he put his hand on her forehead. "No, I'm not sick. Don't worry about it." As she turned to walk towards the park, Amy noticed something shiny on the ground. "Huh? What's this?" She reached down an grabbed the feather. "Whoa! Jason, look at this feather! What kind of bird did this come from?" Amy began examining it closer, figuring a bird couldn't have made this. "Jason, I some how don't think this came from a bird--" Amy said, looking at Jason. She held the feather out to him.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers