Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
It's Just a Story!? (SD & Zelly-Fangirl) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:21 pm
One night while walking home to his small house, a young adult is stopped by a cloaked elderly woman. Pleading with him for a bit of money or food, he gives her the only piece of food on him, a loaf of bread he had just picked up from the grocery.

Pleased with his gift, and his generous heart, she in turn gives him a mysterious red velvet book. As she places it in his hands she looks him deep in the eyes.

"All your dreams will come true..along with the one this book belongs to.." she says in a cackling voice before vanishing into the night. Since it's almost Halloween in a few days he figured that it was just some sort of prank and shrugs off her vanishing.

Upon getting home and opening the book he finds it to be a most facinating story about a young demon slayer who becomes an attractive demon herself trying to save her brother. Yet just as he was about to get to the part where she's about to be executed for becoming a demoness, and enchantress, the final page is blank.

Annoyed he chucks the book onto a pile of clothes and heads off for bed, not relizing that he had just freed her from her fate. He hasn't relized that he had unleashed her into his world. Yet unlike one of those scary demon stories where she's out for killing and vengence...she wants tointstead.......HAVE BABIES!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ahah....ha... emotion_0A0

Not every demon story is scary.
===============================================
===============================================

No succubus, since they can't have children. She probably would almost have to look like one though since she was human to begin with. You can give her horns and wings and such. :p  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:31 pm
((*rubs chin in ponderment* Hmm...I think I might get in on this. smile  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:41 pm
Zelly-fangirl
((*rubs chin in ponderment* Hmm...I think I might get in on this. smile

(Sure I don't mind. ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:50 pm
((Want any sort of profile or anything? Or shall I just slap up a pic for her and start? XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm
Zelly-fangirl
((Want any sort of profile or anything? Or shall I just slap up a pic for her and start? XD ))

((I wouldn't mind a small profile, including a pic. I'll be doing that for my character here in a bit))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm
Stardust Drifter

((I'll wait for you then. I like seeing other people's profiles first so I have an idea of what I'm filling it with. sweatdrop That, and it's this thing I have about letting the author go first. XP))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:16 pm
Zelly-fangirl
((I'll wait for you then. I like seeing other people's profiles first so I have an idea of what I'm filling it with. sweatdrop That, and it's this thing I have about letting the author go first. XP))

((Alright smile give me a few and I'll post it up. ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:31 pm
Name: Jowy Winters
Personality: Kind, friendly, easygoing, loves reading, yet a little shy in the matters of love.
Appearance:
User Image

A normal young man living in town. He hopes to become an author one day. Upon given a mysterious book, he finishes it and finds that the ending is missing. Angry and frustrated he heads off to sleep not knowing who or what will be there for him in the morning.

(edit: *derps* I found the image code XD)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 pm
Name: Lyria Rodelle
Age: 22(?) (Between being human, then demon, then coming out of a book, putting a 'realistic' age is hard. sweatdrop )
Personality: Cheerful, energetic, honest, a bit protective, and sensitive, though she won't show it. The type to bottle things up rather than voice her problems.
Appearance: User Image

A great demon hunter, once upon a time. Her father was a demon hunter as well, and when he passed away she took up his sword. Her mother had died giving birth to her younger brother, so upon their father's death she was left to take care of him by herself. While off on a hunt, her brother was kidnapped by demons and immediately left to save him. It was a trap though and was cursed to become one of the very devils she hunted. When more demon hunters came as back up, they mistook her for an enemy at first and saved her brother while trying to kill her. Despite her explanations, they misunderstood and believed her to have given herself to the demon tribe willingly. For that she was to be put to death, until she was suddenly transported into another world, where a cute young man was fast asleep.

((NO IDEA what to do for a bio. Hope this works. owo;; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:04 pm
((Yeah that works smile I'll start it off)

The morning sun peeked though small curtains in his room. Jowy had spent most of the night tossing and turning in frustration. What kind of crazy old lady steals your bread and gives you a book with no ending? He was so annoyed that one time during the middle of the night, he stubbed his toe on the darned thing.

He had, then, carried it out and set it upon the kitchen table. Running his fingers over the odd runed surface he left the stupid thing and returned to his slumber.

Now it was morning, and morning meant getting up and eating something for breakfast, a warm morning shower, and then taking it easy. It was his off day after all. As he slowly sat up, his hand slapped around on the small table beside his bed for his glasses.

Wearing nothing but pajama pants, plain forest green color, this athletic young man began to enter the kitchen letting out a small yawn.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:17 pm
"Hmm...what's in here...?" Just about every cupboard, cabinet, and drawer in the kitchen had been opened as Lyria poked about her strange new surroundings and was just moving onto the fridge. "Wahhh, it's cold in here!" From behind the fridge door, a long, slender tail ending in a pointed spade flicked about in the air curiously while a pair of bat-like wings suddenly ducked down behind the door to wrap around their owner to try and keep her warm while she closed the fridge again. "Mean ol' blizzard box." she said while sticking her tongue out at the device while rubbing her arms a bit. It was then that she noticed Jowy standing in the doorway. She perked up instantly, clapping her hands together with a big, bright smile. "Ah, you're awake!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:31 pm
Now, when you first wake up in the morning you can have illusions or still be in a dream-like state. This was the case for Jowy, as he just stared at her for a while.

What the heck was she? And oddly, as he glanced over at the table, the book was gone! As his brain seemed to try and piece everything together he took another good look at her then blinked.

"Uhhh...good...morning?" he sort of said half-asleep looking around the room. All the cupboards were opened and it looked like some of the food was missing. With a sigh he began to close them.

Whoever this odd girl was, he was kind of ignoring her. No, he wasn't being rude or anything, but when a half-naked hot looking demon girl is raiding your fridge in the morning, you would be a little skeptic too..right?  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:37 pm
Lyria pouted a bit as Jowy just seemed to ignore her. "Come on, that's it? I've been waiting all night for you to wake up!" she said following him around the kitchen. "I wanna know where this is. And who you are." she started to poke him in the arm for attention. "And I guess maybe thank you for saving me too...? I'm not really sure what happened, but I still have my head and I'm here with you now, so I guess you're the guy I have to thank for that."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:54 pm
He turned around to stare her in the face. "Look! There's now way...hey..." squinting his mind began to connect the dots. Gently reaching up and touching one of the horns on her head he gasped. "It can't be...but you're..."

To test out his theory he crossed his arms and let out a sigh. "You're Lyria Rodelle right?" he asked. This seemed all too real to be a prank, and oddly enough he wasn't shocked. Jowy had felt for her from page one, upon where he had read about the death of her father and such. He had followed her to the very end, or well abrupt end. He was the only one who read that story, so no one else would have known about her name other than him.

If he had guess right, then there was a lot of things he would need explaining.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:18 pm
"That's right!" The demon gave another bright and cheery smile while folding her hands behind her back. "How'd you guess? Are you psychic??" she seemed delighted by the possibility and almost seemed to hope that was the case.  
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff