[PRP] Further Research - Faolan and Bae Shin Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 pm
Faolan was lost deep in his own thoughts as he tapped the pencil to his lips, his eyes scanning the journal on the table in front of him. He turned the page and leaned forward to add some more notes, looking up after a bit to let his gaze scan the shop in search of today's much anticipated subject. He sighed a bit and leaned back taking a long drink from his coffee and frowning. It was starting to get late and the delicious model from class the day before had yet to show. With a disappointed frown he shrugged, deciding to finish his coffee before giving up for the night. Perhaps if need be he could stalk the lovely Bae Shin to satisfy his newest obsession.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 pm
Bae Shin had left for the coffee shop with plenty of time to make there in time. But what he had not planned on was getting stopped so often by 'fans' and people trying to lead him a stray. By the time he finally made it to the door he was certain that the pale stallion would give up on him. The young model gave a sigh as he pushed open the door to the shop and stepped inside. He winced a bit as the pressure of pushing the door caused his attention to be drawn to a bruised wrist. "I guess...that mare held a bit too tight." he said as he let the door go and looked around the shop. One of the Mearh who had tried to get him to go clubbing and grabbed his wrist tightly and wrenched it wail she was trying to get him to follow.

He sighed softly and looked around the shop trying to spot the handsome stallion.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Faolan looked up again after closing the notebook, disappointment and irritation written in his face. He let his gaze wander the shop once more, not really expecting to find what he was looking for, but doing it none the less just in case. As his eyes fell on a familiar shade of shocking red hair a smirk curled at the corner of his lips and his heart skipped a beat in sheer ecstasy. He had come after all. Leaning back into his chair he waited and watched the smaller stallion, careful to catch each tiny movement and change of expression. He wouldn't call Bae Shin over just yet, not unless it looked like he might leave. Faolan wanted a chance to study the male without him knowing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 pm
As Bae Shin looked around the shop his hand moved to gently stroke his bruised wrist his handsome lips parting in a faint pained gasp as he hit a rather sore spot of it. He was a bit annoyed and hoped that it would not be twisted.

Not seeing the pale stallion in the front of the shop he started to walk towards the back tables, wanting to get away from the line at the counter or the front of the shop where he might get caught again by some fan. He smiled softly to himself giving a soft chuckle at the fact that he could not fine the stallion who had invited him. Could it be that he had come to the wrong shop?

As he started to draw close to Faolan's table, and in fact been just about to spot the stallion he found his view blocked but the tangled coat of a large stallion. The stallion looked down at him with a laugh, "Hey there sweet little thing. You look like your looking for a good time. I am sure my buddies and I could give you a hand with that you sweet little filly."

Bae Shin's eyes hooded as a smirk crossed his handsome dark muzzle. His fur lined jacket had been closed about his chest his hair pulled up and styled with a few bright clips giving him a more feminine look. That coupled with his swaying formal walk must have led these blue collar stallions to mistake him for a young mare. He rolled his eyes softly and looked up into the stallion's dark eyes, "Oh my you seemed to be confused here sir. I am not looking for a good time with the likes of you. And I am sure once you and your friends had me stripped down you would find me lacking a few key parts that you gentle man are looking for."

His tone did not seem to sit will with the much larger stallion to seized Bae's already bruised wrist and drew him hard forward. Bae winced in pain but laughed and brought his free hand up to tear open his jacket revealing his flat toned chest clearly far from that of a young filly the stallion had thought he had been grabbing. He released Bae Shin by shoving the smaller stallion back and growling some rather expletive words at him and sitting down to be chastised by his friends.

Bae Shin had been shoved into a empty chair and gave a soft laughed as he took up the bottom of his coat in one hand and was just starting to snap the buttons back together when his dark eyes feel on the pale legs he recognized. Following the legs up with his eyes he discovered that they were in fact the legs of the stallion he had come to meet.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:41 pm
Faolan pursed his lips as he watched Bae Shin stroking his wrist. It seemed to be an innocent action, one that could be dismissed as simple worry or a nervous tickm but for the pale stallion it was clearly obvious what the movement was truly about. From the gentleness of the action to the delicious look of pain that parted the small stallions lips in a perfect 'o', each tiny movement spoke volumes to Faolan. After all, he had spent his life studying the movements and gestures that people unconsciously preformed. The thought of someone else marring that delicate flesh annoyed him. Perhaps moreso than it should have.

Faolan continued to observe as Bae Shin moved closer and closer to where he sat. As the large stallion moved to accost and harass the model, Faolan felt a twinge of irritation, his red eyes darkening as the scene played out. He shook his head in disgust as the stallion found his way back to his own table eventually. Faolan told himself that it was simply the possessiveness that a child felt when it came to a brand new toy that drove his next few actions, but a small part of him knew that it wasn't quite the full truth.

As Bae Shin gathered up the bottom of his coat Faolan tested the weight of the butter knife he had been using for his bagel earlier. Finding its center of balance he aimed and released it to soar through the air just as the smaller stallions eyes found his chest. With a grim smile he turned his attention to the model and spoke. "A bit more crowded here today than usual. Perhaps we should move our little rendezvous elsewhere. For the sake of peace?" With a graceful flow of movements he stood and gathered his things before stepping forward to gently lift Bae Shin from his chair by his elbow, careful not to bruise the model further than he already was.

From the table where the stallion from before sat there was a howl of pain as he began to desperately try to remove the butter knife from where it was lodged firmly in his thigh. As they passed Faolan paused and turned to face the stallion, eyes clearly reading a well plotted out murder. "That knife seems to have lodged itself into a major artery. If I were you I wouldn't remove it until you were recieving proper medical attention." He lowered his voice and leaned a bit closer his smile morphing into something much more sinister. "Perhaps you should consider that a sign to think carefully about your target the next time you decided to harass someone for a 'good time'." With that he turned and gently but firmly led Bae Shin out of the shop and down the street without another word.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:03 pm
Bae was thankful for his darker hyde that it helped to hide his blushing cheeks. Which he was in fact doing. He could not even begin to imaging what the strange pale stallion was thinking of having seen him harassed so. No longer was the perfectly shaped cool and flirtatious model. Instead he felt himself almost something to be pitted.

He had not seen the blade fly from the larger stallion's and the words of the one he was meeting covered up the sound of the blade piercing into the stallion who had harassed him. He gave a nod and started to button up his jacket again when Faolan gracefully came to help him up. He brace to feel the other grab his wrist and was in fact shocked when the pale stallion grabbed him by the elbow. Bae Shin looked down at the large hand wrapped against his black arm. He smiled softly trying not to laugh as he thought I knew our coats would look great against each other's.

Bae Shin jumped as he heard the howl and leaned around Faolan to look at the stallion and the blade protruding from his thigh. How had it gotten stuck there? He couldn't have dropped it after all the angle was all wrong for that. He looked up at Faolan and watched him lean in to talk to the stallion. He stood there wondering if possibly Faolan had been the one to stab him. He was taken from his thoughts as he was guided from the shop and out into the streets.

He walked along in silence with the other for a moment before he tried to free his arm from Faolan's hand and sighed gently, "So sir where shall we go for some more privacy? And I am sorry you had to see that. I guess that is one of the pains for being a model and having such a fine figure. " he said with a laugh.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:56 pm
Faolan's smile warmed a little as he watched the cool model melt into something a little more manageable. With a bit of a pout he let Bae Shin free himself. "Don't call me sir. First rule. Second rule, don't apologize. I adore seeing you flustered and unprepared. It makes the actions so much more genuine. Like that blush that your dark hide barely disguises." He turned to face the smaller stallion. "I don't mind where we go. Is there somewhere you'd like to go?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 am
Bae Shin was taken back by Faolan's comments. Was he just given orders? His eyes widen a bit, "Oh...you...you saw me blush? You could really see it so clearly." he blushed a bit more and laughed turning to look down at the road, "You are the first to be able to tell. I can see that this night is going to get very interesting, Faolan." He brought his unhurt hand up to rub his own cheek as he thought. "Well there are lots of places we could go...but I don't know many where we could be too alone. Is there a place in the school? Or maybe we could go to one of the studios I work in they should be empty right now."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:05 pm
"Are you sure you want to be alone with me? After all, I am a mad scientist type, interested in taking you apart and seeing what makes you tick." He smirked as he thought about places to go. "And it wasn't so hard to see. You were fairly close to me and I've spent most of my life studying and scrutinizing peoples every action and reaction." Faolan glanced around before letting out a sigh. "I suppose if you aren't thinking twice about having ever met me and currently compiling a list of your possible escape routes, we could head to my place. It's nearby."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:52 pm
Bae Shin smiled as he looked at him, "You are that good at reading people Faolan?" He sighed. "Oh should I start thinking of escape routes. Surely I am not that fascinating of a subject that you want to take me apart. If you have such a good eye I am sure you could put me back together without a mark right? And long as you don't leave a scar I don't care if you take me apart."

He shook his head laughing softly, "If I should not be alone with you then do you really think I should go to your place. I might not be able to escape from you if I go there. I don't know what a mad scientist keeps in his home."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 pm
"Usually." Faolan's eyes sparkled with entertainment as he drew closer to Bae Shin. "Oh, but you have things confused. Its because I find you interesting that I want to take you apart." He laughed and moved away as he considered the rest of what the model had said. Had he really just openly offered to be Faolan's personal experiment? The silver-maned stallion's smile fell as the wheels began to turn in his mind. He certainly found the smaller male interesting and there was no doubt that he was attractive -the fact that he was a model was proof enough- so the idea had crossed Faolan's mind before.

In fact the more he considered the model's words the darker his expression grew and the more excited he became. "Perhaps..." The word was muttered and more to himself then to Bae Shin. His own personal experiment and toy. To take apart and enjoy and all it cost was the promise to not leave a scar; which, after years of learning from Jacob, Faolan was more than capable of doing. It was also something he had no intentions of doing to begin with. Bae Shin was a delicious sight, a perfect specimen, and the young scientist would view it as a waste and travesty to mar such a beautiful thing.

A grim smirk curled at his lips as he turned to the other male and shrugged. "If you don't want to we could choose somewhere else. It could be a learning experience for you though. A chance to examine the mind of a mad scientist. And perhaps a chance for me to take you apart. No scars of course." With another shrug that displayed his apathetic disinterest he began to walk, leading the way to his small studio room unless Bae Shin had further objections.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm
Bae Shin could not stop the gasp that came from his dark lips as the larger pale stallion drew closer. "Is that so Foalan?" He smiled a bit knowing full well that most of the larger male's words were just flattery. He had heard similar and even more compliantly , of course less violent, words said but lesser and better Mearh. But the dark strong way that the other spoke promised that not all of it was just flattery and in a strange sick manner Bae Shin was sure that when Faolan said he would take him a part he really meant it.

The dark stallion walked along his body both fearful and excited by this stallion. Everything that Bae Shin knew and all that he had experienced in life told him to drop this dangerous stallion and run as far as possible and yet here he was offering to for the other to take him apart. He was digging himself an early grave.

He followed along with the pale stallion letting him guide their path. "To examine your mind? Do you think that is what I would want to examine Faolan?" he asked softly, "Well you clearly only wish to examine my body and take it apart for you would not that I am not that interesting in knowledge Faolan." he said "The moment you leave even the faintest scar I will make you suffer like only you dream you could do to me." He said sliding the nails of his good hand along the forearm of the stronger stallion.

Dark hooves stood outside the door that would leave them to the other's studio. A model was only as good as their career would last so what better way to go than in the peek of one's career and found torn and scarred in the streets. A dark smile curled the lips of the model. He was not one to regret his actions. If he never saw the light of day again then at least he would have one exciting night.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 pm
He grinned in delight as it became obvious that Bae Shin was just as excited as he was. And such spirit from the smaller stallion on top of it. Faolan was growing more and more delighted at having discovered such a gem. "Forgive me for assuming you were educated unlike the other small-minded members of your occupation. I was convinced that you were a quick-witted little demon. Was I mistaken?" At the threat from Bae Shin his expression grew darker still, a clear smirk growing wide as nail dug into his flesh. With a sudden snap of movement he had the smaller stallion pressed to the door of his room, a hand wrapped around Bae Shin's throat -though not tight enough to bruise- with enough pressure to limit the intake of the model's air. "Mmm. I do so hope that you hold true on that threat. I'd hate to ruin such beauty with a scar, though a few more of my own would be no consequence."

With a cool laugh he moved his hand to open the door instead, motioning for Bae Shin to go first. "Welcome. Its not much, but it ought to serve for now."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:03 pm
Bae Shin sighed, "Please models are not hired for the minds or educated back ground. Would you be in less awe of me if I were to say I was a slow minded little she...." He gasped as he was pushed against the wall his air cut off. Not fully but enough that if he had panicked he would have black out right away trying to catch his breath. The little model instead, as his taught black chest struggled to get enough hair his dark eyes met the cruel eyes of the pale stallion, filled with lust but no fear. It clearly was not the first time the little model had been strangled.

He almost feel to his knees as the door was opened and he was allowed to breath again. "You promise to leave my hide unmarred?" He gave a nod and stepped across the threshold into Faolan's studio.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:13 pm
"I promise. But that's about all I can promise." He had to take a deep breath to calm himself, seeing the pure lust in Bae Shin's eyes. He could feel the deep dark part of himself that he had inherited from Jacob rising. Unmarred would be difficult, but he looked forward to the challenge. "Make yourself comfortable." He tossed his coat onto a chair and moved toward the small attached kitchen. "Thirsty?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff