Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]Stargazing under the moonlight (Astraeus/Starina) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:58 am
User Image

Astraeus sat comfortably on the meadows of the mearh world, he leaned back on his hands his head tilted upwards watching the stars twinkle in the night sky. He always loved stargazing ever since he was young, they fascinated him and they intrigued him. He brushed a strand of his hair out of his face as he sighed contently. You could hardly tell someone was there as he blended in with the night sky quite well the only thing that you could see was the silvery glint of his star necklace he was wearing and his dark blue hair. That stood out but barely against the night sky.

He continued to leaned back as he scanned the skies and identified any clusters of constellations that formed some sort of image if you drew imaginary lines to connect them. He hummed quietly to himself, as he enjoyed the tranquility of the calm night. The only thing you could hear were songs from grasshoppers every few minutes. He stretched and shifted to laying on his back and using his arms as a head rest. If only he had some friends or someone who enjoyed stargazing as much as he did in his life, it would make it all the better.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
Starina loved looking at the stars. She was out enjoying a walk, when she spotted something shining in the meadow. "Hmm."
She decided to find out what it was.
As she drew closer, she saw the night sky laying on the ground.
She blinked to make sure she wasn't seeing things.
When she looked again she saw a Stallion. "Oh hello."

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:12 am
Astraeus blinked as a mare, suddenly appeared standing over him, he sat up right and gazed at her "Oh Hello" he said a little surprised that someone else would be out this late at night. He moved so he wasn't taking up all the green space he was in. His eyes looked her over, she had almost the same patterning as he did but at least on her you could tell it was someone. On him, he just blended with the night sky. He tilted his head to the side "what brings you out on this lovely evening?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:10 am
Starina smiled. "Why the lovely stars of course. I'm Starina and you are?"
She sat down next to him in the grass.

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:43 pm
"ah, of course the same reason i would be out too" he agreeded, before dusting his hands off "pleasure to meet you Starina, my name is Astraeus, which is spanish for star" he put in happily. Their names suited them so well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:56 am
She shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you Astraeus! So what is your favorite star?
I'm partial to that bright one on the left."
She pointed it out to him.

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 am
Astraeus tapped his chin lightly thinking on it before looking at Starina "I don't actually have one that I like in particular, I like all stars" he put in with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 am
"Ah I see." She smiled. "So Astraeus what do you do during the day?"  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 am
Astraeus stretched "mostly, take some walks, get some fresh air and enjoy what the world has to offer" he said before he tilted his head to the side "what do you do during the day?" he asked her politely. "at night..I come out and spend the evening staring at the stars" he said nodding his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 am
"I take care of things. I've been working on a Telescope, so I can see the stars better. But it's still a long way off." She sighed.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 pm
Astraeus thought for a moment " i can help you finish the telescope if you want" he offered " so you don't have to make it yourself and you can use it to look at the stars better" he put in  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 pm
"Oh. Thanks I think I'd like that." She blushed a bit. "I'm just having trouble getting the Lens right. Not sure what's wrong." She pulled out the lens in question and showed it to him.  

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Astraeus took the lens in question from her hand, his brushing hers lightly before he held it up against the night sky. "hmm...it looks like we will need a better lens..then again if you want to actually see the stars you would need a more high powered one" he said "Is it adjustable, like can you control the clarity of it?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 pm
Starina blushed a bit as their hands touched.
She sighed. "I thought so. I have no idea where to get it. Yes the telescope is adjustable."

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:32 pm
Astraeus tapped his chin, "we shall go look for one together" he put in before handing the lens back to Starina. "for the time being..we should enjoy the stargazing with the naked eye, or at least until we can get the telescope running" he put in before thinking "I'm sure there is a place where we can find a better lens for the telescope somewhere around here" he put in.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff