Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
what's the point of... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:01 pm
life?

some one wanna tell me?

because life is boring the crap out of me, mabye its because its my fifth year of high school.
but i am really bored of real life

i spend alot of my time reading and when i hang out with my friends i have a tendency to yell random crap and make stuff up for no reason....

iv'e been telling my friends im a canadian spy here and take of the U.S. and i'm a 50 billion year old ninja for so long they acknowledge me as that (not seriously just to play along with my joke...) ...

any body else just wish the world wasn't real? i mean like you wish you could live your imigination?

it's like real life juat isn't "good enough" for me...

i mean chances are i'm going to end up wasting YEARs of my life working some dead beat job i don't like... and statistics say people spend most of there lives working (f** IS THAT REALLY MY FATE?!?!?!?! o_o)

just a rant is all... im going to copy and paste it all over the internet until someone answers the first question of this post...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:52 pm
No simpler purpose then to just live.

Of course it would be nice to be able to live in ones fantasies, but the real world is just as good.

Sounds like you need to bust your cycle, try something new, get out of the rut. There is plenty out there for your to explore - no one in this day and age has any excuse to be consistently bored!  

00Shoe
Captain

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:00 pm
00Shoe

Of course it would be nice to be able to live in ones fantasies, but the real world is just as good.

Sounds like you need to bust your cycle, try something new, get out of the rut. There is plenty out there for your to explore - no one in this day and age has any excuse to be consistently bored!

i really don' t think the real world is just as good...i really don't...

to just live?.... so there is no point?....well that's depressing as hell XD

that would make everything insignificant.....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:09 am
Cinna101
00Shoe

You see the world as you want. Sounds like you want to be depressed.  

00Shoe
Captain

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 am
Join the military. Its full of people who feel the exact way you do.

That's what I did at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 pm
Life has no meaning. Only machine intelligence is truly important on a cosmic scale. -The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

The real meaning of life in my opinion is he human experience. Pain, sorrow, joy, boredom, anger, jealousy, embarrassment, etc, etc. All you do is live and carve your own path, hoping that you'll affect at least one person for the better along the way.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 pm
00Shoe
Cinna101
00Shoe

You see the world as you want. Sounds like you want to be depressed.

im just depressed just very very bored lol...
i guess when i grow up ill try sky diving... that shouldn't be boring... XP  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:30 pm
Coyote Master Brutus

hmm.... something to think about... if my entire life was like call of duty, i won't have time to be thinking about crap like this  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:33 pm
Kairo Yakazu
Life has no meaning. Only machine intelligence is truly important on a cosmic scale. -The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

The real meaning of life in my opinion is he human experience. Pain, sorrow, joy, boredom, anger, jealousy, embarrassment, etc, etc. All you do is live and carve your own path, hoping that you'll affect at least one person for the better along the way.

... the human experience eh?, well being a person is way more interesting then being anything else, haha.... i was hoping someone would give out an extremely complicated answer to my really intense question that has no answer. oh well i still appreciate your input ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:44 pm
Cinna101
00Shoe

those million things you havent done yet could inspire you to a greater imagination.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Cinna101
Coyote Master Brutus

hmm.... something to think about... if my entire life was like call of duty, i won't have time to be thinking about crap like this
you want to live the way you dont want to live, as refuge for thinking about your 'problems'. I dont mean to be rude. But this is what I have gathered from reading your posts til this one.
I dont have an answer for my life yet either though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:50 pm
also the last part of your signature rmeinds me of a nightmare i had once.

I saw a demonic version of myself, became entirely enfuriated, and beat the stuffing out of him in slow motion with such ferocity, like dragon ball z speed fighting, but he didnt fight, he was just getting owned. stuff we bumped into shattered and fell very slowly to the ground.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:49 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
00Shoe

those million things you havent done yet could inspire you to a greater imagination.

lol you do have a good point anf you've made me feel a little better, i guess im just tired of being a teenager......SO VERY VERY TIRED....if i could describe my entire life up too this point in 1 word it would be tiresome....3 people today said i looked tired.....2 were complete strangers.... i was just happy for the conversation your so much fun to talk too, add me as friend? oh great wise random stranger of the internet?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
00Shoe

lol you do have a good point anf you've made me feel a little better, i guess im just tired of being a teenager......SO VERY VERY TIRED....if i could describe my entire life up too this point in 1 word it would be tiresome....3 people today said i looked tired.....2 were complete strangers.... i was just happy for the conversation your so much fun to talk too, add me as friend? oh great wise random stranger of the internet?
im not always wise lol, but sure i guess. the people i add somehow i never end up talking to, like once every two months or something xd so not sure thats the best idea but if you tried to add me i would accept lol. especially my chatterbox posts are not wise lol.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
Coyote Master Brutus

you want to live the way you dont want to live, as refuge for thinking about your 'problems'. I dont mean to be rude. But this is what I have gathered from reading your posts til this one.
I dont have an answer for my life yet either though.

haha i have been thinking about my problems too much. But i just don't know what to think about anymore. when im not thinking about my problems im wasting my time on the computer playing yugioh ALL DAY. I need something to do with my life >_<....i think it's because its my 5th year of high school ugh........i hate teenagers...and school right now is just UGHGHUTHGUIEWHTNVJTN
if college is no better then this im quiting school, f** it not worth my time, i'll go find some damn inspiration else where.
I JUST WANNA LEAVE THIS HOUSE IT'S A FUKING BOX I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!............  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff