Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Aincrad [Closed]

Back to Guilds

In the year 2022 the new VRMMORPG of the year becomes everybody’s worse nightmare. 

Tags: Role Play, Survival, Fighting, Romance, Sword Art Online 

Reply The World of Aincrad
Absent Forum Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:47 pm
Going to be absent for a few days, well that’s fine! We understand people can’t be on here every single hour or day for that matter. All we ask is you warn us when you’re going to be gone; I have no issues with people being absent as long as they give me a reason. If people don’t warn me of them being gone for a few days than I might kick them out of the guild which I don’t want to happen if you’re still willing to role play.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 am
I mentioned this in OOC:

I will probably not be around from this coming Wed/Thu to next Thursday. I may appear for the weekend if I can. (I'm sure I'll only keep myself up to date and collect daily chance only though)  

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ArrowOfZen

Desirable Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 am
Due to personal reasons, I am on hiatus for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 am
I'm taking a roleplaying break for a couple days. Probably until after Halloween. Personal reasons and stuff.

To Twiclipse and Zodiac; Your characters should easily be able to handle 3 or 4 boars.  

Oversoul Matamune

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:51 pm
Just wanted to say that I am going to be leaving this guild. I have not really been active and sort of lost interest in it, it's nothing personal or anything, it's just that I am no longer interested. I am sorry that this had to happen, but I thought I should let you all know. So yeah, I will see you around.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 am
I'll be in Haistu for a while. So for those whose roleplaying with me. Feel free to rp my character if needed although inform me first so I'll know whose playing my character while I'm gone.  

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Grimsbok

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:09 pm
I'm done with RPing so I will not be participating and may not continue within the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:52 pm
I'm sorry that I have to post here so soon after I joined, but things are getting a little hectic for me in real life and I'm finding I have less and less time to RP in the many things I'm involved in, so I'm trying to cut down.
I already had to leave the Bleach forum I was in and now I figured it would be best if I took a break from here as well since my character hasn't done much anyway. I may return one day in a month or few when things are more certain... But for now it is goodbye. Glad that activity is picking up though and hope you guys have fun RPing an such~
Feel free to NPC my character or kill her off as you see fit. If I ever return, I'm probably just gonna make a new character.  

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Emperor Ecchimau
Captain

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:58 pm
Agh! It hurts so much! crying
Sorry guys, I messed up my knee and I am not in the mood of sitting in front of a computer for extended periods of time if it's going to kill me... cry

I'll be gone for a few days...

Twiclipse
I hope you can take care of Shirune for a while.
I'll be back soon so don't worry.. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:36 am
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Going to be gone for the next few days. I may still come online, but don't count on it.
I will miss my 99 consecutive day login, I was 81 more away from the Perfect Attendance achievement cry

Positroneidon

You're going to have to wait for my post... sry about that.  

Icyferno

Newbie Student

14,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Lord Zodiac101

Timid Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:14 pm
Hey guys, I'll be hoping to post pretty soon, but me and Twiclipse (whom I'm RPing with) will have to pickup where we left off and fit ourselves into the next day of the battle. Battle systems are currently giving us problems, so it will be a little while before we finally get to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:29 am
Sorry I haven't posted in this area sooner especially since I haven't actually RPed yet and the last time I posted in the guild was over a month ago. Anyways I'm not sure how long I will be gone, so if you want to boot me I'll understand. The reason I haven't been active is because of escalating problems with my mental health; It got to the point where I was under in the hospital under 72 hours observation on the twelfth through the fifteenth. Again I'm sorry for my previous absence and my future one, and again if you want to kick me out do so. I should be able to find this place again and send an application to rejoin.

Light Of The Damned

Lonely Phantom

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:43 pm
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Relieving myself from the haistu nyaa~ In any case, is it possible for me to say my character leveled up like two levels while I'm gone? Like he was on auto while I was in haistu?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:19 am
Craft_Knight
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

Relieving myself from the haistu nyaa~ In any case, is it possible for me to say my character leveled up like two levels while I'm gone? Like he was on auto while I was in haistu?
I would say that if you had bought a few hp pots, then yes. If you want any loot from them, we'll tell you how many you could have killed to get to level 3.  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

Craft_Knight

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:00 pm
K4M1-kun
Craft_Knight
Evil Emperor Ecchimaru

I would say that if you had bought a few hp pots, then yes. If you want any loot from them, we'll tell you how many you could have killed to get to level 3.
Well, Icyferno left my character at the town when I left. So I guess I can deduct the gold my character has for the few hp pots. And for loots yes please and all info I might need  
The World of Aincrad

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff