PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

"Oh hello there, welcome to the nurse's office!"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

Mimi just finished up giving stitches to a young vampire who was always picking fights. She sent him back to class and took a seat at her desk. She looked out the window and up into the sky. Is there anyone out there for me....? Mimi thought back to the hospital. She remembered Dr. Wilson.... Dr. Wilson was a female doctor who treated Mimi with kindness and respect. Mimi loved her.... They went on a few dates, but soon Dr. Wilson was offered a better job. Mimi was heart broken....

User Image

Luciella Latte
Crew

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image
Runa walked into the nurses office with a slight grimace, she was clutching her arm. She looked around and saw a woman who she could tell by the clothes was definitely the nurse. She walked up to her "Sorry to bug you, I was looking around for my classroom when i tripped rather suddenly. I seemed to have scraped up my arm pretty badly, just wondering if I could get something for it." She revealed her arm and it had a pretty nasty scrape from the elbow to the shoulder, the blood was hardening slightly but was still fairly fresh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

Mimi looked to the doorway and saw the injured student. "Oh wow, I can fix that right up." Mimi sat the girl down by a shelf and pulled out some ointment and bandages. "Just relax, I'll be done in a moment."

User Image

Luciella Latte
Crew

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image
Runa's grimace was still slightly there "Alrighty, I can do that." She breathed in and out slowly, calming down a little more. Her face turned to a smile "So how long have you been working here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

Mimi closed her eyes and held her hand over the wound. A blue light came from her hand that removed all bacteria, and helped the cells to grow. "I started work here this year." She said, unraveling the bandage. Mimi put a little of the ointment on the wound and wrapped the bandage around her shoulder and arm.

User Image

Luciella Latte
Crew

FireFlower11

Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:21 pm
As Catalina was about to enter the nurses office, she saw a teacher getting bandaged upped and decided to come back later. "Oromis, let's come back later," Catalina whispered, "My injuries not that bad." As Catalina started to walk away, she suddenly felt light-headed, and her leg gave out. Catalina lost cosciousness and started to fall to the ground.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

Hearing the impact of a student collapsing, Mimi turned her attention to the doorway and carried the student to the sterilized bed and laid her down. "Hey! Wake up!" She said, trying to bring the student into consciousness.

User Image

Luciella Latte
Crew

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
Runa smiled "Thank you for your help. I start here today so this wasn't the best first impression." She started to walk out but saw the girl collapse. She walked over next to Mimi "Can you assess what happened to her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 pm
♫ Oromis Ikaros [Alpha] ♫
═══════════

OutOfCookies:
User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Oromis entered in a minute behind Catalina and saw she had been put on a bed. he watched the nurse take care of here

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Keep calm and pet a watermelon.  

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciella Latte
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

Mimi held her hands over the passed out student. A blue light came from her hands. Mimi was calm and relaxed, she didn't want to alarm anyone. "I'm trying, but I can't find the source of her affliction."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
Runa put a hand to her chin "Any noticeable marks or anything?"  

NeverDreamt
Captain

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:52 pm
═══════════

OutOfCookies:
User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Oromis was really confused right now not knowing what was happening. " is her reactor damaged?" he asked still monotone and emotionless

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
Nurse Mimi

Mimi focused her power on the student's leg. "The problem is her leg. I just can't find out why. What happened to this girl?" Mimi asked the boy her followed the girl.

User Image

Luciella Latte
Crew

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:04 pm
═══════════

OutOfCookies:
User Image

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

" i do not know she found me in the grave yard when i got lost." he said his gaze was looking around the room and his eyes had turned purple he had never seen a room like this.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

First Floor

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas